- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Scientific and Technical Support and Standard Requirements when Realizing Projects of Buildings and Structuress with Increased Level of Responsibility
- UDC 721.011(083.75):624.07
Ivan I. VEDYAKOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Pavel G. EREMEEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dmitriy V. SOLOVYEV, e-mail: DVSolov@yandex.ru
JSC Research Center of Construction, Research Institute of Building Constructions (TSNIISK) named after V. A. Koucherenko, 2-ya Institutskaya ul., 6, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Abstract. When designing an object of increased responsibility, the scientific-technical supports (STS) is an integral part of the work in accordance with regulatory documents. At the same time, we have to deal with the fact that customers and design organization do not always understand and and not fully aware of the requirements for carrying out the STS and independent design control. This article analyzes the standard requirements for the STS design, manufacture and erection; the issues connected with the calculation for the progressive collapse are also highlighted. Based on existing experience, the list of procedures executed when realizing objects of ÊÑ-3 class (an increased level of responsibility) is given. It is established that the applicable regulatory framework has certain shortcomings that need to be corrected. In addition, it is noted that it is necessary to develop and link the regulatory requirements presented in various documents, in the issue of taking into account scenarios with the mandatory removal of one of the bearing elements. As the existing Russian and foreign experience shows, the most rational and economical method of ensuring safety, large-span structures in particular, from progressive collapse under emergency exposure, are preventive measures that take into account various emergency situations as much as possible, which should be fixed in the Russian Federation Standards.
Key words: scientific and technical support (STS), buildings and structures with high level of responsibility, unique structures, especially dangerous objects, large-span structures, calculation for progressive collapse, independent design control.
1. TR 182-08. Tekhnicheskie rekomendatsii po nauchno-tekhnicheskomu soprovozhdeniyu i monitoringu stroitel'stva bol'sheproletnykh, vysotnykh i drugikh unikal'nykh zdaniy i sooruzheniy [Technical recommendations about scientific and technical maintenance and monitoring of construction of wide-span, high-rise and other unique buildings and constructions]. Moscow, 2008. 34 p. (In Russian).
2. Vedyakov I. I, Konin D. V., Odesskiy P. D. Stalnye konstruktsii vysotnykh zdaniy [Steel structures of high-rise buildings]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2014. 272 p. (In Russian).
3. Eremeev P. G. Metal structures of roofs of unique large-span buildings. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2007, no. 3, pp. 19-21. (In Russian).
4. Odesskiy P. D., Kulik D. V. Stal novogo pokoleniya v unikal'nykh sooruzheniyakh [Steel of new generation in unique constructions]. Moscow, Intermet Inzhiniring Publ., 2005. 184 p. (In Russian).
5. Otstavnov V. A., Lebedeva I. V. Snow loads on a covering. Montazhnye i spetsial'nye raboty v stroitel'stve, 2005, no. 3, pp. 56-59. (In Russian).
6. STO 36554501-024-2010. Obespechenie bezopasnosti bol'sheproletnykh sooruzheniy ot lavinoobraznogo (progressiruyushchego) obrusheniya pri avariynykh vozdeystviyakh [Safety of wide-span constructions from the avalanche (progressing) collapse at the emergency influences]. NITs "Stroitel'stvo". Moscow, TSPP Publ., 2010. (In Russian).
7. Eremeev P. G. Sovremennye konstruktsii pokrytiy nad tribunami stadionov [The modern designs of coverings over stands of stadiums]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2015. 236 p. (In Russian).
8. Otstavnov V. A., Smirnov A. F., Rayzer V. D., Sukhov Yu. D. Accounting of responsibility of buildings and constructions in design codes of building constructions. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzheniy, 1981, no. 1, pp. 11-14. (In Russian).
9. Popov N. A. Dynamic reaction of constructions at wind action. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzheniy, 2007, no. 2, pp. 29-34. (In Russian).
10. Popov N. A. Rekomendatsii po utochnennomu dinamicheskomu raschetu zdaniy i sooruzheniy na deystvie pul'satsionnoy sostavlyayushchey vetrovoy nagruzki [Recommendations about the specified dynamic calculation of buildings and constructions on action of the pulsation component of wind load capacity]. Moscow, Gosstroy Rossii Publ., 2000. 75 p. (In Russian).
11. Gordienko V. E. Monitoring: ways of improving the reliability and predicting the remaining service life of metal structures of buildings and facilities. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2005, no. 12, pp. 42-43. (In Russian).
12. Rayzer V. D. Teoriya nadezhnosti v stroitel'nom proektirovanii [Reliability theory in structural projection]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 1998. 304 p. (In Russian).
13. Pearson C., Delatte N. Lessons from the progressive collapse of the ronan point apartment tower. Proc. of 3rd ASCE Forensic Engineering Congress, 2003, pp. 190-200.
- For citation: Vedyakov I. I., Eremeev P. G., Solovyev D. V. Scientific and Technical Support and Standard Requirements when Realizing Projects of Buildings and Structuress with Increased Level of Responsibility. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 12, pp. 14-19. (In Russian).