- HEAT SUPPLY, VENTILATION, AIR CONDITIONING, LIGHTING
- Numerical Simulation of the Conjugate Heat Transfer Problem in Glass Units of Window Fencing
- UDC 69.028.2:536.2
Vladimir N. VARAPAEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Stanislav S. GOLUBEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
LANIT-Integraciya, Murmanskij pr., 14, str. 1, Moscow 129075, Russian Federation
Abstract. Results of numerical simulation of conjugated problem of complicated heat exchange in the rectangular cavity with non-isothermal boundaries are shown. The task is solved as conjugated one, when the temperature of vertical boundaries is not set, but is defined from the condition of interaction with the environment. The heat exchange through the cavity takes into account all three heat transfer mechanisms: thermal conductivity, convection and heat radiation of boundaries. The air in the cavity is considered to be transparent for the heat radiation of walls. The mathematical simulation helped receive: local and integral heat flows defined by the thermal conductivity and convection of the air interlayer, and heat radiation of the interlayer boundaries; the distribution of local and mean temperatures on vertical and horizontal boundaries; the nature of air moving for natural convection in the interlayer on the basis of Boussinesk's equations. Both separate and joint effect of the mechanisms of natural convection and heat radiation of boundaries on the temperature distribution have been analyzed as well as the nature of the heat transfer through the vertical air layer along the interlayer height. The considered mathematical model of heat transfer through windows is necessary for analyzing methods of improving the heat protection of buildings.
Key words: glass units of window fencing, heat transfer, natural convection, heat radiation of boundaries, conjugate heat transfer, vertical air slot.
1. Varapaev V. N. Convection and heat transfer in the vertical layer with the radiation of non-isothermal walls. Izvestiya AN SSSR. Mekhanika zhidkosti i gaza, 1987, no. 1, pp. 25-30. (In Russian).
2. Varapaev V. N., Kitajceva E. H. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie zadach vnutrennej aehrodinamiki i teploobmena zdanij [Mathematical modeling of problems of internal aerodynamics and heat transfer of buildings]. Moscow, SGA Publ., 2008. 338 p. (In Russian).
3. Gebhart B., et al. Svobodnokonvektivnye techeniya, teplo- i massoobmen [Free-convective flows, heat and mass transfer]. Moscow, Mir Publ., 1990. Book. 1. 678 p. Book. 2. 528 p. (In Russian).
4. Drozdov A. V., Savin V. K., et al. Teploobmen v svetoprozrachnyh ograzhdayushchih konstrukciyah [Heat transfer in a translucent enclosing structures]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1979. 307 p. (In Russian).
5. Tarunin E. L. Vychislitel'nyj ehksperiment v zadachah svobodnoj konvekcii [Computational experiment in free convection problems]. Irkutsk, Irkutskij gos. un-t Publ., 1990. 228 p. (In Russian).
6. Varapaev V. N., Golubev S. S. Numerical simulation of the conjugate problem of natural convection in the vertical layer of window barriers taking into account the thermal radiation of the boundaries. Materialy 11 Mezhdunarodnoj shkoly-seminara "Modeli i metoda aehrodinamiki" [Materials of 11 International school-seminar "Models and methods of aerodynamics"]. Evpatoriya, 2012. Moscow, MCNMO Publ., 2012. Pp. 37-38. (In Russian).
7. Spehrrou E. M., Sess R. D. Teploobmen izlucheniem [Heat transfer by radiation]. Leningrad, Energiya Publ., 1971. 210 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Varapaev V. N., Golubev S. S. Numerical Simulation of the Conjugate Heat Transfer Problem in Glass Units of Window Fencing. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 11, pp. 72-75. (In Russian).