- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Achieving Sustainability of Organizational Solutions when Constructing Branch Complexes
- UDC 69.05:658.5.012.2
Zinur R. MUKHAMETZYANOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Ufa State Petroleum Technological University, ul. Kosmonavtov, 1, Ufa 450062, Russian Federation
Abstract. The solution of such an urgent task as the timely commissioning of various branch complexes largely depends on ensuring the implementation of adopted decisions on the organization of construction. To study this issue, an approach is proposed, according to which the industry complex is considered as an association of many individual objects and enterprises, interconnected along the production and consumer chain, when the final product of one object is used as a resource by another object. A set of measures implemented at the stages of construction of individual objects that are part of the industry complexes, ensuring the stability of the developed organizational and technological solutions is considered. The basic properties of the process of construction of industrial complexes, the most important for modeling organizational solutions at their construction on the criterion of timely and synchronous commissioning of all objects of the production complex, are presented. The article sets out the method for development of parameters of the organization of construction of the branch complex described via characteristics of the organization of construction of the separate objects accepted on the basis of technological communications between construction works when constructing these objects. This methodology will make it possible to provide the sustainability of the implementation of organizational solutions when constructing industrial complexes and, accordingly, their timely commissioning.
Key words: branch complex, sustainability of organizational solutions, technological.
1. Kiyevskiy l. V. Applied construction organization. Vestnik MGSU, 2017, vol. 12, no. 3 (102), pp. 253-259. (In Russian).
2. Kiyevskiy l. V., Kiyevskaya R. l. Influence of town-planning decisions on real estate markets. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 6, pp. 27-31. (In Russian).
3. Kiyevskiy l. V., Argunov S. V., Privin V. I., et al. Investors participation in the development of the city's engineering infrastructure. Zhilishchnoe stroitel'stvo, 1999, no. 5, pp. 21-24. (In Russian).
4. Emelyanov R. E. Mathematical methods of investment risk assessment in construction. Proc. No. 976. Moscow, MIIT Publ., 2004. Pp. 134-139. (In Russian).
5. Abdullaev G. I. The main directions of improving the reliability of construction processes. Inzhenerno-stroitelnyy zhurnal, 2010, no. 4, pp. 59-60. (In Russian).
6. Mukhametzyanov Z. R. Conceptual basis of efficiency increase of organizational solutions for the implementation schedule. Privolzhskiy nauchnyy zhurnal, 2015, no. 4, pp. 90-96. (In Russian).
7. Granev V. V., Kodysh E. N. Development and updating of normative documents concerning designing and construction of Industrial and civil buildings. Promyshlennoe I grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 7, pp. 9-12. (In Russian).
8. Potapova I. V. Optimal reservation of supplies of material and technical products in the organization of transport construction. Transportnoe stroitelstvo, 2008, no. 3, pp. 24-26. (In Russian).
9. Korol E. A., Komissarov S. V., Kagan P. B., Arutyunov S. G. Solving of problems of organizational-technological simulation of building processes. Promyshlennoe I grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2011, no. 3, pp. 43-45. (In Russian).
10. Kagan P. B. Ways of perfection of means and methods of organizational-technological designing. Promyshlennoe I grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2011, no. 9, pp. 24-25. (In Russian).
11. Kerimov F. Yu. Preparation of environmentally friendly construction technogenic object. Ekologiya promyshlennogo proizvodstva, 2003, no. 3, pp. 42-45. (In Russian).
12. Ginsburg A. V., Ryzhkova A. I. The algorithm of the information system to improve the organizational-technological reliability of construction projects using energy efficient technologies. Vestnik MGSU, 2016, no. 10. pp. 112-119. (In Russian).
13. Sborschikov S. B., Markova I. M. New organizational schemes for the implementation of investment and construction projects in the energy sector. Vestnik MGSU, 2010, vol. 5, no. 12, pp. 335-340. (In Russian).
14. Zharov Ya. V. Organizational and technological design in the implementation of investment and construction projects. Vestnik MGSU, 2013, no. 5, pp. 176-184. (In Russian).
15. Legostaeva O. A., Kuznetsov S. D. Multi-factor model for evaluating the effectiveness of investment projects. Ekonomika zheleznykh dorog, 2004, no. 1, pp. 55-64. (In Russian).
16. Matveev M. Yu., Sborschikov S. B., Sborschikova M. N. Development of the labor rationing system abroad. Vestnik MGSU, 2011, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 68-74. (In Russian).
17. Shepitko T. V., Morozov D. V. Ispolzovanie setevogo modelirovaniya dlya opredeleniya nadezhnosti prinimaemykh resheniy [Using network modeling to determine the reliability of decisions]. Nedelya nauki - 2002. Moscow, MIIT Publ., 2002. (In Russian).
18. Sborschikov S. B. Theoretical regularities and features of the organization of impacts on investment and construction activities. Vestnik MGSU, 2009, no. 2, pp. 183-187. (In Russian).
19. Farag M. A. Bridge between increasing reliability and reducing variability in construction work flow: a fuzzy-based sizing buffer model. Journal of Advanced Management Science, 2014, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 56-63.
20. Nan C., Sansivini G., Kroger W. Building an integrated metric for quantifying the resilience of interdependent infrastructure systems. International Conference on Critical Information Infrastructures Security. Springer International Publ., 2014, pp. 159-171.
21. Sarhan S., Fox À. Barriers to implementing lean construction in the UK construction industry. The Built & Human Environment Review, 2013, vol. 6, no 1, pp. 1-17.
22. Wu L. Improving efficiency and reliability of building systems using machine learning and automated online evaluation. Systems, Applications and Technology Conference (LISAT). IEEE Long Island. 2012, pp. 1-6.
23. Wu S. Reliability in the whole life cycle of building systems. Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, 2006, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 136-153.
24. Mukhametzyanov Z. R. Method for calculating the quantitative assessment of technological links between construction processes. Nauchnyy vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo arkhitekturno-stroitelnogo universiteta. Stroitelstvo i arkhitektura, 2014, no. 2(34), pp. 44-50. (In Russian).
- For citation: Mukhametzyanov Z. R. Achieving Sustainability of Organizational Solutions when Constructing Branch Complexes. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 11, pp. 66-71. (In Russian).