- ENGINEERING SURVEYS FOR CONSTRUCTION
- Research in Technological Parameters During Deep Liming Soil Mass
- UDC 624.138
Leisan Sh. SIBGATULLINA, e-mail: email@example.com
Kazan State University of Architecture and Engineering, ul. Zelenaya, 1, Kazan 420043, Russian Federation
Marat Sh. NETFULLOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shamil Kh. NETFULLOV
Naberezhnye Chelny Institute of Kazan (Volga region) Federal University, Novei gorod, prospect Mira, 68/19, Naberezhnye Chelny 423810, Russian Federation
Abstract. In the last decades for development is increasingly used earlier not suitable for the construction areas, composed of structurally unstable weak water-saturated and other problem soils. Design of bases and foundations on these areas when not enforced conditions for limit states, it is necessary to increase the size of the foundation or the use of piles, which is uneconomical. The better option is the artificial improvement of strength and deformation characteristics of soils, i.e. the design of artificial bases. In this work, a mathematical model of reducing the amount of water in the deep liming of water-saturated silty-clayed soil masses is obtained, on the basis of which it is possible to reasonably assign values of technological parameters, namely: diameter of limestone wells, distance between wells depending on the type of dried soil, its moisture content, porosity, as well as the activity of used quicklime to obtain the artificially enhanced base. Quantitative and qualitative assessments of the impact of technological parameters, soil characteristics and their interactions on the degree of drying of water-saturated silty-clayed soils are presented.
Key words: soil, borehole diameter, activity of quicklime lime, moisture content, factorial design, regression equation, drying.
1. Abelev M. Yu., et al. Stroitelstvo zdanei i sooruzhenei v slozhnikh gruntovih usloviyh [Construction of buildings and structures in difficult soil conditions]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1986. 248 p. (In Russian).
2. Abelev M. Yu. Features of construction of structures on weak water-saturated soil. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2010, no. 3, pp. 12-13. (In Russian).
3. Ukhov S. B., et al. Mekhanika gruntov, osnovaniya i fundamenty [Mechanics of soils, bases and foundations]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1994. 527 p.
4. Mangushev R. A., et al. Metody podgotovki i ustrojstva iskusstvennyh osnovanij [Preparation methods and the device of artificial bases]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2012. 266 p.
5. Patent RF 2545564. Sposob usileniya vodonasyshchennyh glinistyh gruntov [Method of enhancing water-saturated clay soils]. Sibgatullina L. Sh., Netfullov M. Sh., Netfullov Sh. Kh. 10.04.2015. Bul. no.10.
6. Vertinskaya N. D. Mathematical modeling of multifactorial and multiparameter processes in multicomponent systems on the basis of the constructive geometry. Irkutsk, Irgtu Publ., 2009. Part 1. 229 p.
7. Zavadsky Yu. V. Planirovanie iksperementa v zadachakh avtomobil'nogo transporta [Planning of experiment in problems of road transport]. Moscow, MADI Publ., 1978. 156 p.
- For citation: Sibgatullina L. Sh., Netfullov M. Sh., Netfullov Sh. Kh. Research in Technological Parameters During Deep Liming Soil Mass. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 11, pp. 62-65.(In Russian).
- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Achieving Sustainability of Organizational Solutions when Constructing Branch Complexes
- UDC 69.05:658.5.012.2
Zinur R. MUKHAMETZYANOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Ufa State Petroleum Technological University, ul. Kosmonavtov, 1, Ufa 450062, Russian Federation
Abstract. The solution of such an urgent task as the timely commissioning of various branch complexes largely depends on ensuring the implementation of adopted decisions on the organization of construction. To study this issue, an approach is proposed, according to which the industry complex is considered as an association of many individual objects and enterprises, interconnected along the production and consumer chain, when the final product of one object is used as a resource by another object. A set of measures implemented at the stages of construction of individual objects that are part of the industry complexes, ensuring the stability of the developed organizational and technological solutions is considered. The basic properties of the process of construction of industrial complexes, the most important for modeling organizational solutions at their construction on the criterion of timely and synchronous commissioning of all objects of the production complex, are presented. The article sets out the method for development of parameters of the organization of construction of the branch complex described via characteristics of the organization of construction of the separate objects accepted on the basis of technological communications between construction works when constructing these objects. This methodology will make it possible to provide the sustainability of the implementation of organizational solutions when constructing industrial complexes and, accordingly, their timely commissioning.
Key words: branch complex, sustainability of organizational solutions, technological.
1. Kiyevskiy l. V. Applied construction organization. Vestnik MGSU, 2017, vol. 12, no. 3 (102), pp. 253-259. (In Russian).
2. Kiyevskiy l. V., Kiyevskaya R. l. Influence of town-planning decisions on real estate markets. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 6, pp. 27-31. (In Russian).
3. Kiyevskiy l. V., Argunov S. V., Privin V. I., et al. Investors participation in the development of the city's engineering infrastructure. Zhilishchnoe stroitel'stvo, 1999, no. 5, pp. 21-24. (In Russian).
4. Emelyanov R. E. Mathematical methods of investment risk assessment in construction. Proc. No. 976. Moscow, MIIT Publ., 2004. Pp. 134-139. (In Russian).
5. Abdullaev G. I. The main directions of improving the reliability of construction processes. Inzhenerno-stroitelnyy zhurnal, 2010, no. 4, pp. 59-60. (In Russian).
6. Mukhametzyanov Z. R. Conceptual basis of efficiency increase of organizational solutions for the implementation schedule. Privolzhskiy nauchnyy zhurnal, 2015, no. 4, pp. 90-96. (In Russian).
7. Granev V. V., Kodysh E. N. Development and updating of normative documents concerning designing and construction of Industrial and civil buildings. Promyshlennoe I grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 7, pp. 9-12. (In Russian).
8. Potapova I. V. Optimal reservation of supplies of material and technical products in the organization of transport construction. Transportnoe stroitelstvo, 2008, no. 3, pp. 24-26. (In Russian).
9. Korol E. A., Komissarov S. V., Kagan P. B., Arutyunov S. G. Solving of problems of organizational-technological simulation of building processes. Promyshlennoe I grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2011, no. 3, pp. 43-45. (In Russian).
10. Kagan P. B. Ways of perfection of means and methods of organizational-technological designing. Promyshlennoe I grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2011, no. 9, pp. 24-25. (In Russian).
11. Kerimov F. Yu. Preparation of environmentally friendly construction technogenic object. Ekologiya promyshlennogo proizvodstva, 2003, no. 3, pp. 42-45. (In Russian).
12. Ginsburg A. V., Ryzhkova A. I. The algorithm of the information system to improve the organizational-technological reliability of construction projects using energy efficient technologies. Vestnik MGSU, 2016, no. 10. pp. 112-119. (In Russian).
13. Sborschikov S. B., Markova I. M. New organizational schemes for the implementation of investment and construction projects in the energy sector. Vestnik MGSU, 2010, vol. 5, no. 12, pp. 335-340. (In Russian).
14. Zharov Ya. V. Organizational and technological design in the implementation of investment and construction projects. Vestnik MGSU, 2013, no. 5, pp. 176-184. (In Russian).
15. Legostaeva O. A., Kuznetsov S. D. Multi-factor model for evaluating the effectiveness of investment projects. Ekonomika zheleznykh dorog, 2004, no. 1, pp. 55-64. (In Russian).
16. Matveev M. Yu., Sborschikov S. B., Sborschikova M. N. Development of the labor rationing system abroad. Vestnik MGSU, 2011, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 68-74. (In Russian).
17. Shepitko T. V., Morozov D. V. Ispolzovanie setevogo modelirovaniya dlya opredeleniya nadezhnosti prinimaemykh resheniy [Using network modeling to determine the reliability of decisions]. Nedelya nauki - 2002. Moscow, MIIT Publ., 2002. (In Russian).
18. Sborschikov S. B. Theoretical regularities and features of the organization of impacts on investment and construction activities. Vestnik MGSU, 2009, no. 2, pp. 183-187. (In Russian).
19. Farag M. A. Bridge between increasing reliability and reducing variability in construction work flow: a fuzzy-based sizing buffer model. Journal of Advanced Management Science, 2014, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 56-63.
20. Nan C., Sansivini G., Kroger W. Building an integrated metric for quantifying the resilience of interdependent infrastructure systems. International Conference on Critical Information Infrastructures Security. Springer International Publ., 2014, pp. 159-171.
21. Sarhan S., Fox А. Barriers to implementing lean construction in the UK construction industry. The Built & Human Environment Review, 2013, vol. 6, no 1, pp. 1-17.
22. Wu L. Improving efficiency and reliability of building systems using machine learning and automated online evaluation. Systems, Applications and Technology Conference (LISAT). IEEE Long Island. 2012, pp. 1-6.
23. Wu S. Reliability in the whole life cycle of building systems. Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, 2006, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 136-153.
24. Mukhametzyanov Z. R. Method for calculating the quantitative assessment of technological links between construction processes. Nauchnyy vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo arkhitekturno-stroitelnogo universiteta. Stroitelstvo i arkhitektura, 2014, no. 2(34), pp. 44-50. (In Russian).
- For citation: Mukhametzyanov Z. R. Achieving Sustainability of Organizational Solutions when Constructing Branch Complexes. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 11, pp. 66-71. (In Russian).
- HEAT SUPPLY, VENTILATION, AIR CONDITIONING, LIGHTING
- Numerical Simulation of the Conjugate Heat Transfer Problem in Glass Units of Window Fencing
- UDC 69.028.2:536.2
Vladimir N. VARAPAEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Stanislav S. GOLUBEV, e-mail: email@example.com
LANIT-Integraciya, Murmanskij pr., 14, str. 1, Moscow 129075, Russian Federation
Abstract. Results of numerical simulation of conjugated problem of complicated heat exchange in the rectangular cavity with non-isothermal boundaries are shown. The task is solved as conjugated one, when the temperature of vertical boundaries is not set, but is defined from the condition of interaction with the environment. The heat exchange through the cavity takes into account all three heat transfer mechanisms: thermal conductivity, convection and heat radiation of boundaries. The air in the cavity is considered to be transparent for the heat radiation of walls. The mathematical simulation helped receive: local and integral heat flows defined by the thermal conductivity and convection of the air interlayer, and heat radiation of the interlayer boundaries; the distribution of local and mean temperatures on vertical and horizontal boundaries; the nature of air moving for natural convection in the interlayer on the basis of Boussinesk's equations. Both separate and joint effect of the mechanisms of natural convection and heat radiation of boundaries on the temperature distribution have been analyzed as well as the nature of the heat transfer through the vertical air layer along the interlayer height. The considered mathematical model of heat transfer through windows is necessary for analyzing methods of improving the heat protection of buildings.
Key words: glass units of window fencing, heat transfer, natural convection, heat radiation of boundaries, conjugate heat transfer, vertical air slot.
1. Varapaev V. N. Convection and heat transfer in the vertical layer with the radiation of non-isothermal walls. Izvestiya AN SSSR. Mekhanika zhidkosti i gaza, 1987, no. 1, pp. 25-30. (In Russian).
2. Varapaev V. N., Kitajceva E. H. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie zadach vnutrennej aehrodinamiki i teploobmena zdanij [Mathematical modeling of problems of internal aerodynamics and heat transfer of buildings]. Moscow, SGA Publ., 2008. 338 p. (In Russian).
3. Gebhart B., et al. Svobodnokonvektivnye techeniya, teplo- i massoobmen [Free-convective flows, heat and mass transfer]. Moscow, Mir Publ., 1990. Book. 1. 678 p. Book. 2. 528 p. (In Russian).
4. Drozdov A. V., Savin V. K., et al. Teploobmen v svetoprozrachnyh ograzhdayushchih konstrukciyah [Heat transfer in a translucent enclosing structures]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1979. 307 p. (In Russian).
5. Tarunin E. L. Vychislitel'nyj ehksperiment v zadachah svobodnoj konvekcii [Computational experiment in free convection problems]. Irkutsk, Irkutskij gos. un-t Publ., 1990. 228 p. (In Russian).
6. Varapaev V. N., Golubev S. S. Numerical simulation of the conjugate problem of natural convection in the vertical layer of window barriers taking into account the thermal radiation of the boundaries. Materialy 11 Mezhdunarodnoj shkoly-seminara "Modeli i metoda aehrodinamiki" [Materials of 11 International school-seminar "Models and methods of aerodynamics"]. Evpatoriya, 2012. Moscow, MCNMO Publ., 2012. Pp. 37-38. (In Russian).
7. Spehrrou E. M., Sess R. D. Teploobmen izlucheniem [Heat transfer by radiation]. Leningrad, Energiya Publ., 1971. 210 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Varapaev V. N., Golubev S. S. Numerical Simulation of the Conjugate Heat Transfer Problem in Glass Units of Window Fencing. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 11, pp. 72-75. (In Russian).
- WATER SUPPLY, SEWERAGE, BUILDING SYSTEMS OF WATER RESOURCES PROTECTION
- Modelling of Filtration of Solution in a Porous Medium
- UDC 624.131
Yury V. OSIPOV, e-mail: OsipovYV@mgsu.ru
Yulia G. ZHEGLOVA, e-mail: JeglovaYUG@mgsu.ru
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. Soil strengthening and creating waterproof partitions is an important stage in the construction of underground storage facilities for toxic and radioactive waste. The solution of bentonite injected into the soil under pressure deeply penetrates into the porous medium and expands, absorbing water, clogs the pores of the rock and forms a waterproof layer. A filtration model with several geometric pore blocking mechanisms acting simultaneously is considered. Pores of small sizes are locked by single particles. If the pore size exceeds the diameter of the particles, it can be blocked by stable structures of several particles of different configurations. A mathematical model of a one-dimensional filtration of a mono-disperse suspension with several mechanisms for locking pores of various sizes has been constructed. For small filtration coefficients, global asymptotic solutions are constructed. A basic model with two mechanisms of pore blocking has been studied in detail. Analytical solutions are compared with the results of numerical simulation. The applicability of various types of asymptotics is studied.
Key words: porous rock, filtration, pore blocking, arched jumper, analytical solution.
1. Yoon J., Chadi S. El Mohtar. Groutability of granular soils using bentonite grout based on filtration model [Укрепление гранулированной почвы раствором бентонита на основе модели фильтрации]. Transport in Porous Media, 2014, no. 102(3), pp. 365-385.
2. Herzig J. P., Leclerc D. M., Legoff P. Flow of suspensions through porous media - application to deep filtration [Поток суспензий через пористые среды - применение к глубинной фильтрации] Industrial & Engineering Chemistry, 1970, no. 62, pp. 8-35.
3. Elimelech M., et al. Particle deposition and aggregation: measurement, modelling and simulation [Осаждение и агрегация частиц: измерение, моделирование и симуляция]. Butterworth-Heinemann, New York, 2013.
4. Chrysikopoulos C. V., Syngouna V. I. Effect of gravity on colloid transport through water-saturated columns packed with glass beads: modeling and experiments [Влияние гравитации на перемещение коллоидов через насыщенные водой колонны со стеклянными шариками: моделирование и эксперименты]. Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 2014, no. 48, pp. 6805-6813.
5. Martins-Costa M. L., et al. A hyperbolic mathematical modeling for describing the transition saturated/unsaturated in a rigid porous medium [Гиперболическое математическое моделирование для описания перехода, насыщенного / ненасыщенного состояния в жесткой пористой среде]. International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, 2017, no. 95, pp. 168-177.
6. Ikni T., et al. Particle transport within water-saturated porous media: Effect of pore size on retention kinetics and size selection [Транспортировка частиц в водонасыщенных пористых средах: влияние размера пор на кинетику удерживания и выбор размера частиц]. Comptes Rendus Geoscience, 2013, no. 345, pp. 392-400.
7. Bashtani F., Ayatollahi S., Habibi A., Masihi M. Permeability reduction of membranes during particulate suspension flow; analytical micro model of size exclusion mechanism [Снижение проницаемости мембран потоком частиц суспензии; аналитическая микромодель размерного механизма]. Journal of Membrane Science, 2013, no. 435, pp. 155-164.
8. Ramachandran V., Fogler H. S. Plugging by hydrodynamic bridging during flow of stable colloidal particles within cylindrical pores [Запирание гидродинамическими сводовыми перемычками при течении стабильных коллоидных частиц в цилиндрических порах]. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 1999, no. 385, pp. 129-156.
9. Guedes R. G., et al. Deep bed filtration under multiple particle-capture mechanisms [Глубинная фильтрация с несколькими механизмами захвата частиц]. SPE Journal, 2009, no. 14(3). DOI: 10.2118/98623-PA.
10. Kuzmina L. I., Osipov Yu V., Zheglova Yu. G. Analytical model for deep bed filtration with multiple mechanisms of particle capture [Аналитическая модель глубинной фильтрации с множественными механизмами захвата частиц]. International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, 2018, no. 105, pp. 242-248.
11. Bedrikovetsky P. G., et al. Characterization of deep bed filtration system from laboratory pressure drop measurements [Характеристика системы глубинной фильтрации по лабораторным измерениям перепада давления]. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 2001, no. 32(3), pp. 167-177.
- For citation: Osipov Yu. V., Zheglova Yu. G. Modelling of Filtration of Solution in a Porous Medium. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 11, pp. 75-80. (In Russian).