- ARCHITECTURE OF BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES. TOWN PLANNING
- To the Issue of Preservation of Old Housing Stock in St. Petersburg
- UDC 332.81:69.059.25
Valentina M. TUSNINA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Denis I. VOLOSHIN, e-mail: email@example.com
Development Company Primatech, ul. Kurlyandskaya, 45, Saint-Petersburg 198020, Russian Federation
Abstract. Currently, one of the important directions of solving the housing problem in Russia is the reconstruction of residential buildings. Modernization of old housing makes it possible not only to prolong the life of a residential building, but also to improve its performance: to increase the level of comfort of apartments, to equip the building with modern engineering equipment, to ensure its energy efficiency and architectural expressiveness. The reconstruction of the morally and physically obsolete housing stock of the city should be carried out in a comprehensive solution of social, economic, urban planning, architectural and structural, organizational and technological problems. When reconstructing residential buildings of the historical development, which are often architectural monuments, an important urban planning task is to preserve their original appearance. The analysis of structural solutions of historical buildings of St. Petersburg and the possibility of applying various structural and technological schemes of reconstruction to them, on the basis of which it was concluded about the effectiveness of modernization of buildings using the method of built-in frame made of monolithic reinforced concrete, is presented. The use of this method makes it possible to completely change the planning structure of the building, qualitatively improving the layout of apartments, without strengthening the design of the outer walls, thereby ensuring the immutability of the historical appearance of the building, as well as to build-in elevator shafts and increase the volume of the building due to its superstructure.
Key words: housing stock, reconstruction, method of built-in frame, structural and technological scheme, bearing structures.
1. TSN 30-306-2002. Rekonstruktsiya i zastroyka istoricheski slozhivshikhsya rayonov Sankt-Peterburga [Reconstruction and construction of historically developed areas of St. Petersburg]. St. Petersburg, 2003. 69 p. (In Russian).
2. Perov V. A. The current state and content of repair processes of housing facilities. Problemy sovremennoy ekonomiki, 2010, no. 3(35), pp. 387-392. (In Russian).
3. Osipov Yu. L. Overhaul of apartment buildings in St. Petersburg: problems and development. Problemy sovremennoy ekonomiki, 2013, no. 3(47), pp. 393-394. (In Russian).
4. Vedeneyeva O. V. Perfection of the economic and organizational mechanism of reconstruction and capital repair of housing stock. Munitsipal'naya ekonomika, 2012, no. 4(52), pp. 92-98. (In Russian).
5. Zil'berova I.Yu., Petrov K.S. Problems in the reconstruction of residential buildings of different periods of construction. Inzhenernyy vestnik Dona, 2012, vol. 22, no. 4(1). Available at: http://www.ivdon.ru/magazine/archive/n4t1y2012/1119 (accessed 17.08.2018). (In Russian).
6. Larina N. A. Economic problems of reconstruction and restoration of housing stock of various forms of ownership on the example of the historical center of St. Petersburg. Problemy sovremennoy ekonomiki, 2013, no. 3, pp. 336-339. (In Russian).
7. Buzyrev V. V. Renovation of residential buildings as an important factor in increasing the life cycle of housing in the region. Problemy sovremennoy ekonomiki, 2012, no. 4 (44), pp. 285-288. (In Russian).
8. Mukhayev A. I., Popova I. V., Dedichkina Yu. V. Analysis of the current state and prospects for the development of housing construction in the Russian Federation. Sovremennyye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya, 2014, no. 3, p. 332. (In Russian).
9. Kostrikin P. N. New approaches to the problem of reconstruction of residential buildings: international experience and Russian realities. Nedvizhimost': ekonomika, upravlenie, 2014, no. 1-2, pp. 72-74. (In Russian).
10. Dmitrienko T. V., Erdehnehbilehg S. Efficiency of managing the reconstruction of the housing stock of a large city (on the example of St. Petersburg). Molodoj uchenyj, 2014, no. 11, pp. 45-49. (In Russian).
11. Lyzhin S. M. Principles and features of the formation of the structure of the housing stock of the largest city (on the example of the city of Yekaterinburg). Akademicheskij vestnik UralNIIproekt RAASN, 2009, no. 2, pp. 78-82. (In Russian).
12. Abramyan S. G. Reconstruction of buildings and structures: the main problems and directions. Inzhenernyy vestnik Dona, 2015, no. 4. Available at: http://www.ivdon.ru/ru/magazine/archive/n4p2y2015/3453 (accessed 17.08.2018).(In Russian).
13. Dolayeva Z. N., Kaziyeva A. R. On some problems of the reconstruction of residential buildings. Molodoy uchenyy, 2016, no. 27, pp. 68-70. (In Russian).
14. Matveyev E. P., Theory, methods and technologies of reconstruction of residential buildings of different periods of construction. Available at: http://www.dissercat.com/content/teoriya-metody-i-tekhnologii-rekonstruktsii-zhilykh-zdanii-razlichnykh-periodov-postroiki (accessed 17.08.2018). (In Russian).
15. Matveyev E. P., Meshechek V. V. Tekhnicheskiye resheniya po usileniyu i teplozashchite konstruktsiy zhilykh i obshchestvennykh zdaniy [Technical solutions for strengthening and thermal protection of residential and public buildings]. Moscow, Staraya Basmannaya Publ., 1998. 208 p. (In Russian).
16. Shikhaliyev S. S. Increase of efficiency of capital repair and reconstruction of buildings on the basis of energy saving. Available at: http://www.dissercat.com/content/povyshenie-effektivnosti-kapitalnogo-remonta-i-rekonstruktsii-zdanii-na-osnove-energosberezh (accessed 17.08.2018). (In Russian).
17. Akulenkova I. V., Drozdov G. D., Malafeyev O. A. Problemy rekonstruktsii zhilishchno-kommunal'nogo khozyaystva megapolisa [Problems of reconstruction of housing and communal services of a megacity]. St. Petersburg, SpbGUSE Publ., 2007. 187 p. (In Russian).
18. Fadeyev A. B., Inozemtsev V. K., Lukin V. A. Precipitation of buildings on weak grounds St. Petersburg. Osnovaniya, fundamenty i mekhanika gruntov, 2001, no. 5, pp. 7-10. (In Russian).
19. Bogov S. G. Problems of the device of pile foundations in urban development in conditions of weak soils of St. Petersburg. Rekonstruktsiya gorodov i geotekhnicheskoye stroitel'stvo, 2004, no. 8, pp. 119-128. (In Russian).
- For citation: Tusnina V. M., Voloshin D. I. To the Issue of Preservation of Old Housing Stock in St. Petersburg. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 11, pp. 46-51.