- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Investigation of the Stress-Strain State of Trapezoidal Wood-Based Panel Structures
- UDC 694:624.011.1:69.05:69.032.4
Dmitry A. UKRAINCHENKO, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ilya I. YARICHEVSKY, e-mail: email@example.com
Victoria V. CHARIKOVA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sergey V. LISOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Orenburg State University, prosp. Pobedy, 13, 460018 Orenburg, Russian Federation
Abstract. In modern wooden low-rise construction objects are often built of different types of planar and linear elements, which leads to increased consumption of material and energy resources. In this regard application of the unified combined wood-based constructions in order to optimize financial and labor costs is an actual task. It is possible to significantly increase the efficiency of using combined plates and panels on a wooden frame when using them in buildings and structures that have a circular shape in plan. Taking into account all the advantages, one-, two-storey buildings with round and polygonal plans have been developed; trapezoidal panels on a wooden frame with waterproof plywood casing included in the overall construction of the structure have been used to overlap and cover them. The analysis of the normative and technical literature revealed that the existing methods of calculation and the conducted studies do not give an answer to the question about the degree of participation in the overall work of the plywood paneling of trapezoidal panels. Numerical studies and static tests were carried out in order to study the actual work of trapezoidal panels with plywood lining with transverse bending. The studies made it possible to establish that plywood siding is included in the overall work of the slab. The degree of uneven distribution of normal stresses across the width of the plywood skin depends on the location of the section under consideration along the length of the plate. Calculation of trapezoidal panels with plywood lining is recommended to be performed using software systems. Engineering calculation can be performed by the method of the reduced section, taking into account the obtained values of the coefficients of reduction.
Key words: trapezoidal panel, wood, plywood sheathing, transverse bending, numerical studies, stresses, elastic characteristics, reduction coefficient.
1. Rozhkov A. F., Deordiyev S. V., et al. Ways to improve the efficiency of large-size plates with wood paneling. Vestnik OGU, 2005, no. 10, pp. 136-139. (In Russian).
2. Zhadanov V. I., Inzhutov I. S., Ukrainchenko D. A., et al. Metodologicheskiye osnovy poiska ratsionalnykh resheniy derevyannykh panelnykh konstruktsiy [Methodological basis for the search for rational solutions of wooden panel structures]. Orenburg-Krasnoyarsk, IPK Universitet Publ., 2016. 295 p. (In Russian).
3. Pyatikrestovskiy K. P. Questions of further improvement of designs with use of wood and new plate materials. Prostranstvennyye konstruktsii [Spatial structure]. Sb. trudov RAASN, 2007, no. 9, pp. 49-51. (In Russian).
4. Inzhutov I. S., Dmitriyev P. A., Deordiyev S. V., Zakharyuta V. V. Full-Assembly building of the closed type with a framework from waste of plywood production. Vestnik MGSU, 2013, no. 7, pp. 40-50. (In Russian).
5. Vdovin V. M., Karpov V. N. Industrialnyye paneli naruzhnykh i vnutrennikh sten dlya polnosbornykh derevyannykh domov [Industrial panels of exterior and interior walls for fully assembled wooden houses]. Moscow, 2001. Depon. VNIINTPI, vol. 1, reg. no. 11841. (In Russian).
6. Vdovin V. M., Karpov V. N. Issledovaniye industrialnykh paneley polnosbornykh derevyannykh domov s kleyegvozdevym soyedinitelem obshivok i reber [The study of industrial panels of prefabricated wooden houses with clearwisdom connector panels and edges]. Moscow, 2008. Depon. VNIINTPI, vol. 1, reg. no. 12061. (In Russian).
7. Berkovskaya D. A., Kasabian L. V. Kleyenyye derevyannyye konstruktsii v zarubezhnom i otechestvennom stroitelstve [Glued wooden structures in foreign and domestic construction]. Moscow, TSINIS Publ., 1997. 108 p. (In Russian).
8. Zhadanov V. I., Stolpovskiy G. A., Ukrainchenko D. A. Konstruktivno-tekhnologicheskaya sistema dlya malo-etazhnogo domostroyeniya na osnove energoeffektivnykh derevyannykh paneley [Structural and technological system for low-rise housing construction based on energy-efficient wooden panels]. Orenburg, IPK Universitet Publ., 2014. 208 p. (In Russian).
9. Barkov M. S., Nikitin V. M., Ermolin V. N. Forming of large-span coatings of public buildings and structures with the use of gable adhesive elements. Vestnik TGASU, 2012, no. 1, pp. 100-105. (In Russian).
10. Zhadanov V. I., Ukrainchenko D. A., Inzhutov I. S., Afanasyev V. E. Features of design of residential buildings for construction in the Northern latitudes. Vestnik PGTU, 2017, no. 4, pp. 55-63. (In Russian).
11. Zhadanov V. I., Rozhkov A. F., Deordiyev S. V. Ways to improve the efficiency of large-size plates with wood paneling. Vestnik OGU, 2005, no. 10-2 (48), pp. 136-139. (In Russian).
12. Patent RF na izobreteniye 2420634. Zdaniye iz derevyannykh paneley [Wooden panel building]. P. A. Dmitriyev, V. I. Zhadanov, P. P. Dmitriyev, D. A. Ukrainchenko, S. V. Lisov. Opubl. 10.06.11. Byul. no. 16. 8 p. (In Russian).
13. Patent RF na poleznuyu model 36404. Uteplennaya stena vertikalnoy razrezki [Insulated wall of vertical cutting]. P. A. Dmitriyev, V. I. Zhadanov, P. P. Dmitriyev, D. V. Sagantayev. Opubl. 10.03.04. Byul. no. 7. 6 p. (In Russian).
14. Zhadanov V. I., Tisevich E. V., Ukrainchenko D. A. The results of the tests cleaneryou combined wall panel size of 1,5_3 m. Izvestiya OrelGTU. Ser. Stroitelstvo, 2008, no. 2/18, pp. 3-8. (In Russian).
15. Zhadanov V. I., Inzhutov I. S., Nikitin V. M. Investigation of the stress-strain state of a large-size ribbed plate with a covering glued to a part of the length of the structure. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitelstvo, 2008, no. 7, pp. 4-10. (In Russian).
16. Dmitriyev P. A., Zhadanov V. I. Large-size wood-based panels for building coatings. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitelstvo, 2003, no. 6, pp. 4-10. (In Russian).
17. Inzhutov I. S., Nadelyayev V. D., Deordiyev S. V., et al. Dependences for determining the estimated width of the skin of large-size ribbed plates. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitelstvo, 2000, no. 11, pp. 9-16. (In Russian).
18. Rekomendatsii po ispytaniyu derevyannykh konstruktsiy [Guidelines for testing of wooden structures]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1976. 28 p. (In Russian).
19. Renskiy A. B., Baranov D. S., Kochetov A. I. Rukovodstvo po tenzo-metrirovaniyu stroitelnykh konstruktsiy i materialov [Guidelines for strain measurement of building structures and materials]. Moscow, Gosstroyizdat Publ., 1971. 313 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Ukrainchenko D. A., Yarichevsky I. I., Charikova V. V., Lisov S. V. Investigation of the Stress-Strain State of Trapezoidal Wood-Based Panel Structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 11, pp. 22-27. (In Russian).