- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Technical and Economic Analysis of Ways of Timber Constructions Strengthening
- UDC 624.011.1
Maxim A. ARKAEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Ivan I. LISITSKY, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maxim M. SOBOLEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Pavel I. VEKKER, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orenburg State University, prosp. Pobedy, 13, Orenburg 460018, Russian Federation
Abstract. In connection with the increase in the volume of wooden construction in Russia, the search for effective methods of strengthening and increasing the bearing capacity of elements made on the basis of wood is very relevant. The analysis of the known options of strengthening of wooden designs has shown that increase in cross section is the simplest, and at the same time effective way. Compound section is formed due to the use of connecting communicators, at the same time it is expedient to use discrete mechanical dowel type communicators within strengthening the operated designs. Authors developed and investigated steel twisted crosswise cores which advantages can be used for strengthening wooden structures. The constructive solution of the most characteristic and common variants of strengthening of the operated wooden structures executed with steel cylindrical dowels (basic variant) and the offered types of communicators is developed: strengthening of the floor beam; restoration of the basic knot of a beam struck with rotting; increase in the bearing ability of the compressed strut during reconstruction of the production building (an extension of additional span). The comparative technical and economic analysis of the considered ways of strengthening which has confirmed the expediency of use of twisted steel crosswise cores when strengthening wooden elements and structures.
Key words: strengthening of wooden structures, variants of strengthening , twisted crosswise core, ties of dowel type, technical and economic analysis.
1. Bol'shakov V. V. Rukovodstvo po eksplóatatsii i remontu derevyannykh konstruktsiy [Manual for operation and repair of wooden structures]. Moscow, Gosstroyizdat Publ., 1939. 204 p. (In Russian).
2. Bol'shakov V. V. Durability of wooden structures on the experience of their use in construction. Improving the efficiency of structural use of wood in construction. Materialy vsesoyuznogo soveshchaniya. Moscow, 1968. Pp. 45-49. (In Russian).
3. Gus'kov I. M. Remont derevyannykh zdaniy i usileniye konstruktsiy. Obzornaya informatsiya "Mekhanicheskaya obrabotka drevesiny [Repair of wooden buildings and strengthening of structures. Overview "Mechanical wood processing"]. Moscow, VNIPIEIleskom Publ., 1982. Iss. 12. 60 p. (In Russian).
4. Arkayev M. A., Zhadanov V. I., Stolpovskiy G. A., Ukrainchenko D. A., Lisov S. V. Usileniye derevyannykh konstruktsiy ekspluatiruyemykh zdaniy i sooruzheniy [Strengthening of wooden structures of operated buildings and structures]. Orenburg, IPK Universitet Publ., 2012. 176 p. (In Russian).
5. Arkayev M. A., Stolpovskiy G. A., Shmelev K. V., Sergeyev M. I. Ways of strengthening of rod wooden designs of operated buildings and structures. Vestnik OGU, 2013, no. 5, pp. 158-163. (In Russian).
6. Muzychenko L. N., Butsuk I. N. Strengthening of wooden structures of buildings and structures. Sbornik statey Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii [Collection of articles international. scientific.- prakt. ñonf. "Technologies of the XXI century: problems and prospects of development"]. Febr. 10, 2016. Ufa, AETERNA Publ., 2016, pp. 137-142. (In Russian).
7. Muzychenko L. N., Butsuk I. N. Reconstruction of wooden buildings and structures. Topical issues of modern construction of industrial regions of Russia. Proc. konf. Sibirskiy gosudarstvennyy industrial'nyy universitet, 2016, pp. 263-269. (In Russian).
8. Erokhina S. E. Methods of strengthening wooden structures in buildings-monuments of wooden architecture. XVII Mezhdunarodnaya nauchno-prakticheskaya konferentsiya "Kulaginskiye chteniya: tekhnika i tekhnologii proizvodstvennykh protsessov" [XVII international. scientific.- prakt. conf. "Kulaginsky read: technique and technology of production processes"]. Chita, Zabaykal'skiy gosudarstvennyy universitet Publ., 2017, pp. 164-170. (In Russian).
9. Stoyanov V. V., Zhgalli Sh. Increasing the load-bearing capacity of wooden bent elements. Lesnoy zhurnal, 2016, no. 1, pp. 115-121. (In Russian).
10. Roshchina S. I., Lukin M. V., Lukina A. V., Lisyatnikov M. S. Restoration of a wooden beam by impregnation with a polymer composition based on epoxy resin. Lesotekhnicheskiy zhurnal, 2015, no. 3, vol. 5, pp. 183-190. (In Russian).
11. Ladnykh I. A. Modern trends in the field of strengthening of wooden structures. Vestnik SevKavGTI, 2017, no. 3, pp. 128-133. (In Russian).
12. Tikhonov A. V. Modern methods of strengthening wooden structures. Velikiye reki - 2014 [Great rivers - 2014]. Proc. Nizhniy Novgorod, NNGASU Publ., 2014. Pp. 179-182. (In Russian).
13. Dmitriev P. A., Shvedov V. N. The compounds of wooden elements on the dowels-nails, and the nails to be hammered fire way. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 1992, no. 3, pp. 20-23. (In Russian).
14. Zhadanov V. I., Arkayev M. A., Kotlov V. G. Pilot studies of wooden beams strengthened with twisted cruciform rods. Promyshlennoye i grazhdanskoye stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 11, pp. 5-11. (In Russian).
15. Zhadanov V. I., Arkayev M. A., Stolpovskiy G. A. Strengthening of wooden constructions with the use of twisted cruciform rods. Promyshlennoye i grazhdanskoye stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 5, pp. 25-31. (In Russian).
16. Stolpovskij G. A., Lisov S. V. Experimental studies of connection of elements of wooden structures on steel screw rods. Vestnik OGU, 2011, no. 4, pp. 161-163. (In Russian).
- For citation: Arkaev M. A., Lisitsky I. I., Sobolev M. M., Vekker P. I. Technical and Economic Analysis of Ways of Timber Constructions Strengthening. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 11, pp. 15-21. (In Russian).