- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Timber Trusses with Node Connections on Steel Plates Pasted-In
- UDC 624.011.1:624.014.2
Ivan I. LISITSKY, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ilya I. YARICHEVSKY
Viktor I. ZHADANOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Igor V. RUDNEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orenburg State University, prospekt Pobedy, 13, Orenburg 460018, Russian Federation
Abstract. The increase in volumes of wooden housing construction, including the construction of buildings with a span of more than nine meters, makes it necessiary to improve the technical and economic efficiency of timber designs. It is obvious that one of the ways to achieve this purpose is the improvement of parameters of rafter systems of buildings, in particular, trusses as the most effective through rafter construction. Issues of improvement of timber trusses knots in which the pasted-in plates made of steel are used as connection elements are considered in the paper. The results of numerical studies of the reference knot of a triangular timber trusses on the model of the connection created in the program complex ANSYS are presented. The data of numerical studies are confirmed by the results of the experiment. Features of work of the steel connecting plates pasted-in the wood in the knot are revealed. It is shown that the adopted constructive decision of knots belongs to connections of timber designs of rigid type which provides the necessary and sufficient bearing capacity of trusses. The analysis of the results obtained made it possible to reveal the directions of further improvement of timber trusses knots with the steel pasted-in flat connections.
Key words: timber trusses, knots, steel pasted-in plates, numerical and experimental studies, stress-strain state.
1. Purtov V. V., Pavlik A. V. Prefabricated glued wood trusses with joints on metal plates with dowel cogs. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 2004, no. 9, pp. 113-118. (In Russian).
2. Ovchinnikova I. G. The study of laminated wooden trusses glued the rods. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzheniy, 1981, no. 4, pp. 70-83. (In Russian).
3. Orlovich R.B., Gil Z., Dmitriyev P. A. Trends in the development of connections of wooden structures in construction abroad. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 2004, no. 11, pp. 4-9. (In Russian).
4. Getts K. G., Khoor D., Meler K., Natterer Yu. Atlas derevyannykh konstruktsiy [Atlas of wooden structures]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1985. 272 p. (In Russian).
5. Kotlov V. G., Mashinova S .L. Wooden structures with nodal joints on metal gear plates. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2003, no. 3, pp. 53-54. (In Russian).
6. Tsvigman G. A. Raschet gvozdevykh sopryazheniy [Calculation of nail mates]. Moscow; Leningrad, Gosstroyizdat Publ., 1934. Pp. 61-88. (In Russian).
7. Dmitriev P. A., Mihajlenko O. A., Orlovich R. B. About work and calculation of basic units of triangular metal truss. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 2003, no. 11, pp. 10-15. (In Russian).
8. Tsepayev V. A., Kolobov M.V. Coefficient of reliability of joints of wooden structures on metal gear plates. Zhilishchnoye stroitel'stvo, 2008, no. 5, pp. 26-27. (In Russian).
9. Vdovin V. M., Ariskin M. V., Dudorova D. D. Vkleyennyye metallicheskiye shayby v soyedineniyakh derevyannykh konstruktsiy [Glued metal washers in the joints of wooden structures]. Penza, PGUAS Publ., 2012. 184 p. (In Russian).
10. Turkovskiy S. B., Pogorel'tsev A. A. Development of wooden structures of "TSNIISK-system" based on inclined stuck-in rods. Promyshlennoye i grazhdanskoye stroitel'stvo, 2007, no. 3, pp. 6-8. (In Russian).
11. Turkovskiy S. B., Pogorel'tsev A. A., Preobrazhenskaya I. P. Kleyenyye derevyannyye konstruktsii s uzlami na vkleyennykh sterzhnyakh v sovremennom stroitel'stve (sistema TSNIISK) [Glued wooden structures with nodes on glued rods in modern construction (TSNIISK system)]. Moscow, Stroymaterialy Publ., 2013. 308 p. (In Russian).
12. Turkovskiy S. B., Sayapin V. V. Study of the Assembly junctions of glued wooden structures. Nesushchiye derevyannyye konstruktsii [Load-bearing wooden structures]. TSNIISK im. Koucherenko Publ., Moscow, 1981. Pp. 92-105. (In Russian).
13. Rolichyus I. V., Kassirov V. P., Turkovskiy S. B. Study of the joints of the stretched elements on the tilt-glued and glued the rods. Issledovaniye zavisimosti prochnosti derevyannykh konstruktsiy ot tekhnologii ikh izgotovleniya. Moscow, TSNIISK im. Koucherenko Publ., 1982. Pp. 171-176. (In Russian).
14. Rudnev I. V., Zhadanov V. I., Lisov S. V. Connections of elements of wooden structures with the use of glued steel plates. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 4, pp. 5-8. (In Russian).
15. Rudnev I. V., Zhadanov V. I. The pull-out of steel plates glued to the wood. Analytical calculation and experiment. Vestnik Chuvashskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta im. I. Ya. Yakovleva. Seriya: Mekhanika predel'nogo sostoyaniya, 2015, no. 3, pp. 109-121. (In Russian).
16. Rudnev I. V., Zhadanov V. I. Calculation method for compounds of elements of wooden structures on steel plates. Vestnik Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2015, no. 5, pp. 182-191. (In Russian).
17. Rekomendatsii po ispytaniyu soyedineniy derevyannykh konstruktsiy [Recommendations for testing joints of wooden structures]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1981. 41 p. (In Russian).
18. Lisitskiy I. I., Zhadanov V. I., Rudnev I. V., Ukrainchenko D. A. Ways of increase of the bearing capacity of wooden designs. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 5, pp. 31-43. (In Russian).
- For citation: Lisitsky I. I., Yarichevsky I. I., Zhadanov V. I., Rudnev I. V. Timber Trusses with Node Connections on Steel Plates Pasted-in. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 11, pp. 9-14. (In Russian).