- ARCHITECTURE OF BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES. TOWN PLANNING
- Some Issues of Functional Reconstruction and Safe Operation of Circus Buildings
- UDC 624.91.024.26.721
Vitaliy I. KOLCHUNOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Southwest State University, 50 let Oktyabrya, 94, Kursk 305040, Russian Federation
Elena V. SYSOEVA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. In a brief historical retrospective the evolution of the origin and formation of Russian circus art objects is considered. It is shown that a network of capital circus buildings formed in large Russian cities in the second half of the twentieth century is one of dominant features of a biosphere-compatible city, developing man. The analysis of historical evolution of functions of such public buildings is given. It is established that most functioning circus buildings in the country are not currently fully meet modern functional requirements and the safety requirements of increased level of responsibility buildings. That is why they need either reconstruction or repair. However, in the context of the current practice of technical and legal regulation of the operation of objects of an increased level of responsibility, there are no mechanisms to ensure timely reconstruction or overhaul aimed at meeting the safety requirements of already operated buildings. The problem becomes more acute not only due to the need to ensure all the dynamically changing requirements of the safety of such unique objects operation with a large number of people visiting them, including children, but also due to the need to preserve the historical buildings of circuses and their landscape and recreational environment.
Key words: circus, reconstruction, biosphere compatibility, recreational space, multifunctional complex, urban planning system.
1. Àdamovich V. V., et al. Àrkhitekturnoe proektirovanie obshhestvennykh zdanij i sooruzhenij [Architectural design of public buildings and facilities]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1984. 543 p. (In Russian).
2. Stepanov V. B. Kraski Kurska. Vospominaniya. Ocherki [The paints of Kursk. Memory lane. Essays]. Kursk, IP Ivanov À. V. Publ., 2013. 242 p. (In Russian).
3. Il'ichev V. À., et al. Algorithm of development of programs of complex safety and survivability of urban areas. Biosfernaya sovmestimost: chelovek, region, tekhnologii, 2013, no. 1, pp. 47-52. (In Russian).
4. Il'ichev V. À., et al. Innovativation practice in the cities and the Doctrine of urban planning. Biosfernaya sovmestimost: chelovek, region, tekhnologii, 2014, no. 3(7), pp. 3-18. (In Russian).
5. Shubenkov M. V., Shubenkova M. Yu. Selected issues of development of the domestic theory of urban planning. Architecture and Modern Information Technologies, 2015, Special, pp. 16-25. (In Russian).
6. Pryadko I. P., Ivanova Z. I. Biosphere and social processes in the aspect of formation of urban environment design. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 10, pp. 12-17. (In Russian).
7. Enin À. E., Grosheva T. I. A systemic approach to the reconstruction of the landscape-recreational spaces. Stroitelstvo i rekonstruktsiya, 2017, no. 4, pp. 101-108. (In Russian).
8. Il'ichev V. À., et al. Printsipy preobrazovaniya goroda v biosferosovmestimyj i razvivayushhij cheloveka [The principles of transformation of the city in biospherically and develops the human].Moscow, ÀSV Publ., 2015. 184 p. (In Russian).
9. Il'ichev V. À. Biosfernaya sovmestimost': Tekhnologii vnedreniya innovatsij. Goroda, razvivayushhie cheloveka [Biosphere compatibility: innovation technologies. Cities developing people]. Moscow, Knizhnyj dom "LIBROKOM" Publ., 2011. 240 p. (In Russian).
10. Kolchunov V. I., Bruma E. V. By estimates of component "healthcare" at realization of functions of the city for people with limited mobility. Stroitel'stvo i rekonstruktsiya, 2013, no. 2(46), pp. 94-98. (In Russian).
11. Il'ichev V. À., Kolchunov V. M., Bakaeva N. V. Redevelopment of urban areas on the principles of the symbiosis of urban planning systems and their natural environment. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 3, pp. 4-11. (In Russian).
12. Travush V. I., Emel'yanov S. G., Kolchunov V. I. The safety of living environment - meaning and task of building science. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2015, no. 7, pp. 20-27.
- For citation: Kolchunov V. I., Sysoeva E. V. Some Issues of Functional Reconstruction and Safe Operation of Circus Buildings. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 10, pp. 107-113. (In Russian).