- INFORMATION SYSTEMS IN CONSTRUCTION
- Modeling of Junction of a Round Column with a Flat Plate with the Use of "Abaqus" Complex
- UDC 692.45:69.003.13
Aleksandr S. SILANTEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Egor A. LUCHKIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. Method of calculation and the results of solving a number of problems for the joint of a flat beamless floor slab with a round column are presented. Some cases of loading - with different values of bending moments and without them, as well as variants of longitudinal reinforcement in compressed and stretched zones are considered. The results are compared with the data obtained by the refined calculation method based on the joint use of the nonlinear deformation model and the theory of strength and plasticity. The stress-strain state of the node was investigated, the characteristic isofields of stresses and deformations in the area of the junction of a round column with a plate for samples with and without bending moment in the column were obtained, the nature of the fracture and the bearing capacity of the node for punching were determined. It is established that the longitudinal compressed and stretched reinforcement, as well as the bending moment in the column affect the limit value of the punching force.
Key words: bearing capacity of flat slab for punching, nonlinear deformation model, strength and plasticity theory, bending moment in column, longitudinal reinforcement, dowel effect, inclined sections, finite element method, shear deformations.
1. Zalesov A. S. Soprotivlenie zhelezobetonnykh elementov pri deystvii poperechnykh sil. Teoriya i novye metody rascheta prochnosti [Resistance of reinforcement concrete elements under the action of shear forces. Theory and new methods of estimation of strength capacity]. Diss. dokt. Moscow, 1978. 345 p. Available at: http://gbk.com.ru/cloud/public.php?service=files&t=985dc6a2ef69490247138d0172e46953 (accessed 24.08.2018). (In Russian).
2. Korovin N. N., Stupkin A. V. Prodavlivanie fundamentov kolonnami [Punching of foundation slabs by column]. Trudy NIIZhB [Proc. NIIZhB], 1974, vol. 10, pp. 4-24. (In Russian).
3. Sokurov A. Z. Prodavlivanie ploskikh zhelezobetonnykh plit, usilennykh poperechnoy armaturoy [Punching of flat reinforcement concrete slabs, which strengthening by shear reinforcement]. Diss. Moscow, 2015. 155 p. Available at: http://gbk.com.ru/cloud/public.php?service=files&t=28afe5743a10ae8186c7dd099906f20e (accessed 24.08.2018). (In Russian).
4. Reinck H., Beutel R., et al. Punching of structural concrete slabs. Luasanne, Switzerland, FIB, 2001. 307 p.
5. Silant'ev A. S. Calculation of strength of oblique sections of flexural reinforced concrete elements using the finite-element method in KE-complexes Ansys and Abaqus. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2012, no. 2, pp. 71-74. (In Russian).
6. Geniev G. A., Kissyuk V. N., Tyupin G. A. Teoriya plastichnosti betona i zhelezobetona [Theory of plasticity of concrete and reinforced concrete]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1974. 316 p. (In Russian).
7. Silantev A. S., Luchkin E. A. The use of the nonlinear deformation model for calculation of punching strength of the slab by a round column. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 7, pp. 28-34. (In Russian).
8. Krueger G., Burdet O., Favre R. Punching tests on RC flat slabs with eccentric loading. 2nd Intern. Ph. D. Symposium in Civil Engineering. Budapest, 1998. pp. 1-8.
9. Kyoung-Kyu Choi, Hong-Gun Park. Shear strength model for Interior flat plate-column connections. Journal of the Korea Concrete Institute, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 345-356.
- For citation: Silantev A. S., Luchkin E. A. Modeling of Junction of a Round Column with a Flat Plate with the Use of "Abaqus" Complex. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 10, pp. 74-79. (In Russian).