- BUILDING MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS
- Thin-Layer Coatings for Fire Protection of Steel Building Structures
- UDC 614.841.3
Yury V. KRIVTSOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ivan I. VEDYAKOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Irina R. LADYGINA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eugeny N. NOSOV, e-mail: email@example.com
JSC Research Center of Construction, Research Institute of Building Constructions (TSNIISK) named after V. A. Koucherenko, 2-ya Institutskaya ul., 6, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Abstraction. The results of theoretical and experimental studies to justify the optimal formulation of compositions for thin-layer fire-retardant coatings of steel building structures are presented. More than 30 flame retardant coatings based on liquid-glass binders of the "Firex" series, on organic emulsions of the "Joker" series and epoxy-based "Leader" series have been developed. Studies were performed with due regard for the set of operational requirements for steel building structures, such as resistance to moisture, corrosive environments, as well as to seismic shocks. All compositions are manufactured from domestic raw materials and components. The technological process of compositions production and their application is based on the use of domestic equipment and tools. Therefore the cost of compositions is significantly lower compared to imported analogues. The compositions considered have been successfully operated for a long time at many objects of general civil and special purpose.
Key words: steel building structures, thin-layer fire retardant coatings, organic emulsions, operation conditions.
1. Rjazanova G. N., Gorelov S. A. Analysis of perspective fire-retardant coatings of steel structures. Traditsii i innovatsii v stroitel'stve i arhitekture [Traditions and innovations in construction and architecture]. Samara, SGASU, 2016, pp. 284-286. (In Russian)
2. Baryshnikov A. A., Gorelov S. A., Mustafin N. Sh. Analysis of perspective fire-retardant coatings of steel structures. Regional'noe razvitie, 2016, no. 2, pp. 6. (In Russian).
3. Bronzova M.K., Garifullin M.R. Fire resistance of thin-walled cold-formed steel structures. Stroitel'stvo unikal'nyh zdanij i sooruzhenij, 2016, no. 3 (42), pp. 61-78.
4. Bod K., Seshe M., Font`eno S., Frim A., Zhukov R. Fire-retardant coatings: the latest developments in functional coatings saving lives. Lakokrasochnye materialy i ih primenenie, 2017, no. 6, pp. 20-27. (In Russian).
5. Krivtsov Ju. V., Ladygina I. R., Kolesnikov P. P. Modern methods of fireproofing of steel and reinforced concrete structures. Vestnik AO "NITs "Stroitel'stvo", 2017, no. 3(14), pp. 134-143. (In Russian).
6. Krivtsov Ju. V. Contemporary means of fire protection. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 9, pp. 5-7. (In Russian).
7. Kislov G. G., Egorova V. A. Influence of components properties of fire-retardant foaming coatings on fire resistance of steel structures. Materialy III regional'noj molodezhnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferentsii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem "Aktual'nye problemy sovremennoj nauki" [Materials of the III regional youth scientific and practical conference with international participation "Actual problems of modern science"]. Omsk: OmGTU Publ., 2014, pp. 6-9. (In Russian).
8. Halturinskij N. A., Krupkin V. G. Fire-retardant intumescent coating - thermal insulation mechanism. Gorenie i vzryv, 2012, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 204-209. (In Russian).
9. Halturinskij N. A., Kudrjavtsev Ju. A. Fire retardant intumescent coatings. Gorenie i vzryv, 2014, vol. 7, no. 7, pp. 223-225. (In Russian).
- For citation: Krivtsov Yu. V., Vedyakov I. I., Ladygina I. R., Nosov E. N. Thin-Layer Coatings for Fire Protection of Steel Building Structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 10, pp. 50-53. (In Russian).