- SAFETY IN EMERGENCY SITUATIONS
- Cyber-Physical Emergency Warning Systems in Buildings for Persons with Disabilities
- UDC 614.842
Andrey A. VOLKOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe Shosse, 26, 129337 Moscow, Russian Federation
Sergey V. ANTONOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Academy of the State Fire Service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia, ul. B. Galushkina, 4, 129339 Moscow, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article is devoted to the construction of models of information-control (cyber-physical) warning systems for emergencies in buildings by persons with disabilities. In general, the results of the work are aimed at providing comprehensive protection against the consequences of emergencies in buildings by improving the responsiveness and quality of service of incoming applications from persons with disabilities. The introduction of the module for sending "System 112" within the framework of the development of the conceptual essence (technological concept) of "Smart City" will solve the problems of ensuring the life and health of citizens, the preservation of property, ensuring personal and public security, as well as the need to counter threats to man-made, natural and acts of terrorism.
Key words: construction, emergency situation, cyber-physical system, construction system, cyber-physical construction system, building intelligence, smart city, System 112, message system, unambiguous meaning.
1. Volkov A. A. "Intelligent buildings" - "smart city": from practice to theory. Avtomatizatsiya zdaniy, 2006, no. 5, p. 7. (In Russian).
2. Volkov A. A. Cybernetics of construction systems. Cyber-physical construction systems. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 9, pp. 4-7. (In Russian).
3. Solovyov S. Yu. Equivalent transformations of context-free grammars. Informatsionnyye protsessy, 2010, vol. 10, no 3, pp. 292-302. (In Russian).
4. Morosanova N. A., Solovyov S. Yu. Formal properties of the Shortliff scheme. Upravleniye bol'shimi sistemami. Proc. IPU named after V. A. Trapeznikova RAN, 2012, no 36. pp. 5-38. (In Russian).
5. Antonov S. V. Definition of key words for on-duty dispatching service "System 112". Pozhary i chrezvychaynyye situatsii: predotvrashcheniye, likvidatsiya, 2014, no. 2, pp. 29-34. (In Russian).
6. Volkov A. A., Antonov S. V. Algorithm for restoring unambiguity in the system of remote notification of emergencies from persons with disabilities. Vestnik MGSU, 2015, no. 11, pp. 186-192. (In Russian).
7. Volkov A. A., Antonov S. V. Elements of automation of remote notification of emergencies from persons with disabilities. Vestnik MGSU, 2015, no. 11, pp. 120-129. (In Russian).
- For citation: Volkov A. A., Antonov S. V. Cyber-Physical Emergency Warning Systems in Buildings for Persons with Disabilities. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 9, pp. 93-97. (In Russian).