- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- On the Question of Interaction of the Code of Rules SP 63.13330 "SNIP 52-01-2003. Plain and Reinforced Concrete Structures. General Provisions" with Developing "Guides"
- UDC 666.972:666.98(083.75)
Sergey B. KRYLOV
Andrey N. BOLGOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Sergey A. ZENIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vyacheslav D. TERIN
Ravil Sh. SHARIPOV, e-mail: email@example.com
JSC Research Center of Construction, NIIZHB named after A. A. Gvozdev, 2-ya Institutskaya ul., 6, korp. 5, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Abstract. The emergence of new construction materials, technologies and methods of design entails the need for continuous updating of the regulatory framework of construction. Because SP 63.13330 is a document of the mandatory application, it should also contain basic provisions on new materials, structures, technologies and systems as well as methods for calculation of new structures. Guides developing the Set Code of Rules should include more detailed information on new materials, structures, systems as well as new methods for calculation of new structures which are derived from the main provisions of the SP 63.13330. The failure of this interaction leads to paradoxical situations when a mandatory regulatory document begins to contradict the developing documents, and are beginning to fall behind them. In addition, it becomes difficult for designers to navigate in the regulatory documentation, since the two normative documents are not interconnected. On the example of some provisions of SP 63.13330 "SNiP 52-01-2003. Plain and Reinforced Concrete Structures. General Provisions", imperfection of such interaction with the methodical Guide " Cast in-situ post-tensioned concrete structures with unbonded tendons. Design rules" is shown.
Key words: reinforced concrete structures, post-tensioned structures, unbonded tendons, high-strength low relaxation seven-wire steel strands.
1. Konstrukcii zhelezobetonnye monolitnye s napryagaemoj armaturoj bez scepleniya s betonom. Pravila proektirovaniya [Design of reinforced concrete, with stressed reinforcement, without adhesion to the concrete. Design rules]. Moscow, FCS Publ., 2017. 109 p. (In Russian).
2. Zenin S. A., Sharipov R. Sh., Kudinov O. V. Development of modern reinforced concrete structures in the aspect of the required regulatory framework design. Tekhnologii betonov, 2016, no. 7-8, pp. 30-32. (In Russian).
3. Sharipov R. Sh., Zenin S. A., Kudinov O. V. Problems of calculation of post-tensioned concrete constructions with unbonded reinforcement of the first and second groups of limit states and Solutions. Academia. Arhitektura i stroitelstvo, 2017, no. 1, pp. 129-132. (In Russian).
4. Zenin S. A., Sharipov R. Sh., Kudinov O. V., Semenov V. A. Static calculation of elements of structural systems with postaraetsya beams without reinforcement adhesion with concrete. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzhenij, 2017, no. 4(273), pp. 11-16. (In Russian).
5. EN 1992-1-1: Eurocode 2. Design of concrete structures. Part 1-1. General rules and rules for buildings.
6. ACI 318. Building code requirements for structural concrete. American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, USA, 1999.
7. Nauchno-tekhnicheskij otchet "Provedenie issledovanij mekhanicheskih i reologicheskih svojstv armatury zhelezobetonnyh konstrukcij iz stal'nyh stabilizirovannyh vysokoprochnyh semiprovolochnyh kanatov diametrami 9-15,7 mm, v tom chisle s ispol'zovaniem drobnyh nominal'nyh diametrov i promezhutochnyh klassov po prochnosti na rastyazhenie" [Scientific and technical report " carrying out researches of mechanical and rheological properties of reinforcement of reinforced concrete designs from the steel stabilized high-strength seven-wire ropes in diameters of 9-15, 7 mm, including with use of fractional nominal diameters and intermediate classes on tensile strength"]. Moscow, FAU FCS Publ., 2017. (In Russian).
8. STO 71915393-TU100-2011. Kanaty, zashchishchennye i v obolochke, dlya predvaritel'nogo napryazheniya. Skol'zyashchie kanaty. Tekhnicheskie usloviya [Ropes, protected and wrapped, for pre-tension. Sliding ropes. Technical conditions]. Cherepovec, Severstal Publ., 2011. (In Russian).
- For citation: Krylov S. B., Bolgov A. N., Zenin S. A., Terin V. D., Sharipov R. Sh. On the Question of Interaction of the Code of Rules SP 63.13330 "SNIP 52-01-2003. Plain and Reinforced Concrete Structures. General Provisions" with Developing "Guides". Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 9, pp. 79-85.