- INFORMATION SYSTEMS IN CONSTRUCTION
- Automation of Calculation of Air Exchange in Premises on the Basis of Building Information Model Data
- UDC 697.921:004.9
Irina A. ZOTKINA, e-mail: email@example.com
Elena V. IGNATOVA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The legislative prerequisites for rapid introduction and further development of information modeling technology of construction objects in Russia are considered. It is stated that the information modeling softwares do not have the necessary set of functions for calculating and designing of building elements, according to Russian standards including. Possibilities of development of functions of the program of information modeling of buildings "Autodesk Revit" are analyzed. The estimation of the studied methods is made, the method of software development based on the development of a set of software modules (plug-ins) is selected. The problem of calculation of air exchange in rooms is described. The algorithms of analysis and transmission of information, as well as two plug-ins for determination of adjacent rooms and for calculation of air exchange are developed. An automated technology for solving the problem by the means of Revit is proposed. The creative role of the designer and the inability to fully automate the task solution at the present stage are noted. The results of automated calculation of air exchange in the three-storey cottage are presented and verified. The estimation of the proposed technology of the automated solution of the problem is given. The directions of further research to improve the efficiency of designers with the help of BIM technologies are listed.
Key words: building information modeling, BIM, software and information support of design, indoor air exchange, programming, plug-in.
1. Talapov V. V. Osnovy BIM: vvedenie v informatsionnoe modelirovanie zdanij [The basics of BIM: introduction to building information modeling]. Moscow, DMK Publ., 2011. (In Russian).
2. Ignatova E .V., Ignatov V. P. Analysis of research areas based on the concept of information modeling of construction projects. Vestnik MGSU, 2011, no. 1-1, pp. 325-330. (In Russian).
3. Lyskov À. V., Zhuchkov O. À. Information modeling technologies for investment and construction projects. Vologdinskie chteniya, 2012, no. 80, pp. 238-240. (In Russian).
4. Bolotin S. À., Gurinov À. I., Ivanov K. V. The analysis of the forecast life-cycle building information modeling. Vestnik grazhdanskikh inzhenerov, 2013, no. 4(39), pp. 133-139. (In Russian).
5. Pakidov O. I. Osnovy BIM: Informatsionnoe modelirovanie dlya stroitelej [The fundamentals of BIM as Information modeling for the builders]. Naberezhnye chelny, 2014. Available at: http://isicad.ru/ru/articles/Pakidov/BIM-building-book-3.pdf (accessed 20.04.2018). (In Russian).
6. Volkov À. À., Chelyshkov P. D., Sedov À. V. Algorithm of simulation modeling of energy consumption by engineering systems of buildings and complexes. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2015, no. 13, pp. 34-38. (In Russian).
7. Volkov A., Chelyshkov P., Lysenko D. Information management in the application of BIM in construction. The roles and functions of the participants of the construction process. Procedia Engineering, 2016, vol. 153, pp. 828-832.
8. Volkov A., Chelyshkov P., Grossman Y., Khromenkova A. BIM cost analysis of transport infrastructure projects. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 19. Ser. "Energy Management of Municipal Transportation Facilities and Transport, EMMFT 2017". 2017. S. 012203.
9. Chernykh M. À., Yakushev N. M. BIM-technology and software products based on it in Russia. Vestnik IzhGTU im. M. T. Kalashnikova, 2014, no. 1(61), pp. 119-121. (In Russian).
10. Ryl'ko M. À. Computer technologies in architectural and construction design. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2016, no. 4, pp. 67-71. (In Russian).
11. Chelyshkov P. D., Grossman Ya. Eh., Khromenkova À. À. Analysis of software products for energy simulation. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 7, pp. 79-84. (In Russian).
12. Gribkova I. S., Gorenko D. À. Software overview for the use of BIM models. Nauchnye trudy Kubanskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnologicheskogo universiteta, 2018, no. 2(367), pp. 211-221. (In Russian).
13. Ignatova E., Zotkin S., Zotkina I. The extraction and processing of BIM data. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 365 (2018) 062033.
14. Ignatova E., Kirschke H., Tauscher E., Smarsly K. Parametric geometric modeling in construction planning using industry foundation classes. Proc. of the 20th International conference on the applications of computer science and mathematics in architecture and civil engineering, Weimar, 2015. Pp. 68-75.
15. Revit API Docs. Online documentation for the Revit API. Available at: http://www.revitapidocs.com/ (accessed 20.04.2018).
16. Jeremy Tammik. Room Neighbours. Available at: http://thebuildingcoder.typepad.com/ (accessed 20.04.2018).
- For citation: Zotkina I. A., Ignatova E. V. Automation of Calculation of Air Exchange in Premises on the Basis of Building Information Model Data. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 9, pp. 73-78. (In Russian).