- INFORMATION SYSTEMS IN CONSTRUCTION
- Integration of Information Centers of Maintenance Services with Information Model of a Building
- UDC 69.059.1
Nataliya V. KNYAZEVA, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. Continuous development of information technologies opens new possibilities to improve the efficiency of business activities of enterprises. However, the introduction of innovations in the field of IT-technologies into construction with its principles of realization of production processes developed over the years needs to be done with appropriate integration in mind. Identifying approaches and integration platforms is the main task when introducing the use of information modeling into activities of maintenance services of capital construction objects. Current approach to automation of local tasks leads to increased financial burden on operating organizations and the owner of the building. The trend towards the implementation of information modeling in the construction industry (BIM) helps to solve this problem. BIM-technology makes it possible to create a centralized graphically equipped database, from which it is possible to isolate information on a single component without losing its other components. The ever- increasing complexity of buildings and amount of maintenance information necessary to ensure the proper operation of the maintenance services requires continuous access to the current and complete model of the building by maintenance staff.
Key words: operation of building, automation systems, information support, building information model, management efficiency, integration, BIM scenario.
1. Available at: https://mxsmirnov.com/2016/03/31/esb-capability-maturity/ (accessed 26.10.2017).
2. Xu X., Ma L., Ding L. A Framework for BIM-enabled Life-cycle Information Management of Construction Project. International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, 2014, vol. 11, p. 13.
3. Kreider R. G., Messner J. I. The Uses of BIM: Classifying and Selecting BIM Uses. The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA, USA. 2013. 23 p.
4. Volkov A., Chelyshkov P., Lysenko D. Information management in the application of BIM in construction. The roles and functions of the participants of the construction process. Procedia Engineering, 2016, vol. 153, pp. 828-832.
5. Knyazeva N. V. Management of information flows in the organization of construction production. Nauka v sovremennom mire: teoriya i praktika: materialy V Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii [Science in the modern world: theory and practice: proceedings of the V International scientific-practical conference]. Ufa, Sept. 29-30, 2017. Ufa, RIO ICIPT Publ., 2017, pp. 110-118 (In Russian).
6. Features of national operation of engineering systems of buildings interview with an expert in the field of operation of buildings and structures. AVOK, 2014, no. 4. Available at: http://www.abok.ru/for_spec/articles.php?nid=5887. (In Russian).
7. Krivoy S. A., Syomin A. I., Popov A. V., Bebyakin B. O. Connection of BIM uses within the investment project. Stroitelstvo unikalnykh zdaniy I sooruzheniy, 2018, no. 2(65), pp. 20-39. DOI: 10.18720/CUBS.65.2. (In Russian).
8. Demenev A. V., Artamonov A. S. Information modeling on operation of buildings and structures. Naukovedenie, 2015, vol. 7, no. 3. DOI: 10.15862/29TVN315.
9. Knyazeva N. V. Problems of certification of buildings. Sbornik nauch. trudov XIII Mezhdunarodnoj mezhvuzovskoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii "Stroitelstvo - formirovanie sredy zhiznedeyatelnosti" [Construction-formation of the environment]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2009. (In Russian).
10. Available at: URL: http://bim-proektstroy.ru/?p=405 (accessed 18.01.2018). (In Russian).
11. Volkov A. A., Chelyshkov P. D., Sedov A. V. Algorithm of imitation modeling of energy consumption by the engineering systems of buildings and complexes. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2015, no. 13, pp. 34-38. (In Russian).
12. Chelyshkov P. D. Approaches to the analysis of information models of buildings and complexes. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitelstvo, 2018, no. 2, pp. 72-75. (In Russian).
13. Morozova O. A. Integraciya korporativnyh informacionnyh sistem [Integration of corporate information systems]. Moscow, Finansovyj universitet Publ., 2014. 140 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Knyazeva N. V. Integration of Information Centers of Maintenance Services with Information Model of a Building. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 9, pp. 68-72. (In Russian).