- INFORMATION SYSTEMS IN CONSTRUCTION
- Functional-Complementary Theory of Organization of Operation Management for Complex of Buildings and Infrastructure
- UDC 69.059.1
Andrey A. VOLKOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Olga N. KUZINA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The issues of formation of the information system of operation management for complex of buildings and their infrastructure on the basis of assessing the effectiveness of decisions taken at the stage of formation of design specification for an object (PRE-BIM model), as well as at the stage of operation when choosing solutions for the modification of the object (based on E-BIM model) are considered. There are described the principles of functional information modeling of management processes in the construction and housing and communal complex for the implementation of the unified information and technological space in order to improve the strategic management of objects of the housing and communal complex. Relevant issues of increasing the design and planning efficiency to ensure the most favorable for the customer and user operation scenario of the object operation in accordance with the changing requirements in time are discussed. It is offered the concept of creation and functioning of the information system of management of object operation and its infrastructure. Taking into account the established principles, provisions and requirements, the article proposes a graphical conceptual model of operation in such a system.
Key words: digital economy, object life cycle, cyber-physical systems, building intelligence, organization of construction, information modeling, operation of buildings, organization of operation management computer-aided design systems.
1. Strategija razvitija informacionnogo obshhestva v Rossijskoj Federacii na 2017-2030 gg. [Strategy of information society development in the Russian Federation for 2017-2030]. Available at: http://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71570570/ (accessed 17.08.2018). (In Russian).
2. Kuzina O. N. Funkcional'no-komplementarnye modeli upravlenija v stroitel'stve i ZhKH na osnove BIM [Functional and complementary BIM-based management models in construction and facility management stage]. Saratov, 2017. Available at: http://www.iprbookshop.ru/73771.html. (accessed 17.08.2018). (In Russian).
3. Volkov A. A. Cybernetics of construction systems. Cyber-physical construction systems. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 9, pp. 4-7. (In Russian).
4. Volkov A. A. Intelligence of buildings. Part. 1. Vestnik MGSU, 2008, no. 4, pp. 186-190. (In Russian).
5. Chulkov V. O., Kazaryan R. R., Lyovin B. A. Infographic models of anthropotechnics of management: Modular course of lectures. Moscow, Russkaya shkola Publ., 2017. 424 p. (In Russian).
6. Shrejber K. A. Variantnoe proektirovanie pri rekonstrukcii zhilyh zdanij [Variantion design in the reconstruction of residential buildings]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1991. 287 p. (In Russian).
7. Volkov A. A., Batov E. I. Systems engineering of intelligent buildings functional modeling. Vestnik MGSU, 2015, vol. 10, pp. 188-193. (In Russian).
8. Olejnik P. P. Organizacija stroitel'nogo proizvodstva [Organization of construction production]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2010. 576 p. (In Russian).
9. Kagan P. B. Analytical studies of BIG data in construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 3, pp. 80-84. (In Russian).
10. Volkov A., Kuzina O. Complementary assets in the methodology of implementation unified information model of the city environment project life cycle. Proc. Engineering XXV Polish - Russian - Slovak Seminar "Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering", 2016, vol. 153.
11. Kuzina O. N. Verification of the building information model at the stage of transition from the design stage to construction (from D-BIM to C-BIM). Internet-zhurnal "Naukovedenie", 2017, vol. 9, no. 6. Available at: https://naukovedenie.ru/PDF/180TVN617.pdf (accessed 17.08.2018). (In Russian).
12. Ginzburg A. V. Building life cycle information modelling. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2016, no. 9, pp. 61-65. (In Russian).
13. Volkov A., Chulkov V., Korotkov D. Life cycle of a building. Advanced materials research, 2015, vol. 1065-1069, pp. 2577-2580. (In Russian).
14. Chelyshkov P. D. Approaches to the analysis of information models of buildings and complexes. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 2, pp. 72-75. (In Russian).
15. Kuzina O. N., Chulkov V. O. Information technology of formation of the order for building reorganization in an interactive mode. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2011, no. 3, pp. 41-42. (In Russian).
- For citation: Volkov A. A., Kuzina O. N. Functional-Complementary Theory of Organization of Operation Management for Complex of Buildings and Infrastructure. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 9, pp. 61-67.