- INFORMATION SYSTEMS IN CONSTRUCTION
- To Integration of Tools of Structural Organization into CAD
- UDC 624.014.2
Andrey A. VASILKIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. At the initial stage of facilities design with the use metal structures, the engineer must take into account the functional purpose of the facility, the requirements of architectural expressiveness and cost-effectiveness of the project. Currently, the variant design stage is rarely performed and the methods of optimal design are practically not used. The possibility of using structural optimization based on the genetic algorithm as a highly effective means of directed search of design solutions is shown on the example of the structural design of the coating. The procedure of using structural optimization methods for the needs of variant design by formalizing the design process and the development of CAD means for the synthesis and analysis of design solutions is opened. For the possibility of engineering use of methodology of structural optimization, the system of computer-aided design on the basis of modern computing facilities and information technologies is developed. To determine the mass of elements with the help of a specially developed computational tool, a finite element model of the structure under study is proposed.
Key words: information technology, computer-aided design, structural optimization, genetic algorithm.
1. Gorlenko O. A., Safonov A. L. Using application programming interface of CAD system by example module of optimization CAD KOMPAS-3D. Vestnik Bryanskogo gosudarstvennogo texnicheskogo universiteta, 2010, no. 1(25), pp. 64-70. (In Russian).
2. Reznikov V. M., Gorobcov A. S. Working out of the method of cad and cae system integration. Izvestiya Volgogradskogo gosudarstvennogo texnicheskogo universiteta, 2007, no. 9, pp. 114-118. (In Russian).
3. Perelmuter A. V., Slivker V. I. Raschetnye modeli sooruzhenij i vozmozhnost ikh analiza [Design models of structures and the possibility of their analysis]. Moscow, SCAD SOFT Publ., 2011. 736 p. (In Russian).
4. Vasilkin A. A. About creating an automated system for determining optimal parameters of steel structures. Vestnik grazhdanskikh inzhenerov, 2017, no. 4, pp. 61-66. (In Russian).
5. Perelmuter A. V. Synthesis problems in the theory of structures (a brief historical review). Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo arxitekturno-stroitel'nogo universiteta, 2016, no. 2, pp. 70-106. (In Russian).
6. Mueller C. T., Ochsendorf J. A. Combining structural performance and designer preferences in evolutionary design space exploration. Automation in Construction, 2015, no. 52, pp. 70-82.
7. Vasilkin A. A., Denyakova V. V. Regulation of the deflected mode of the space grid structures for roofs. Inzhenernyj vestnik Dona, 2018, no. 2. Available at: URL: ivdon.ru/ru/magazine/archive/ n2y2018/4868. (In Russian).
8. Vasilkin A. A. Integration of structural and parametric optimization at the stage of designing steel constructions. Nauchnyj zhurnal stroitel'stva i arxitektury, 2018, no. 1(49), pp. 22-28. (In Russian).
9. Eremeev P. G. Sovremennye stalnye konstrukcii bolsheproletnykh pokrytij unikalnykh zdanij i sooruzhenij [Modern steel structures of large-span coatings of unique buildings and structures]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2009. 336 p. (In Russian).
10. Xin-She Yang, G. Bekdas Sinan M. Nigdeli. Review and applications of metaheuristic algorithms in civil engineering. Metaheuristics and Optimization in Civil Engineering, 2018. DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-26245-1.
11. Goldberg D. E., Samtani M. P. Engineering optimization via genetic algorithm. Proceedings of Ninth Conference on Electronic Computation. ASCE, New York, NY, 1986. Pp. 471-482.
12. Kravanja S., Goran Turkalj G., Silih S. T. Optimal design of single-story steel building structures based on parametric MINLP optimization. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 2013, vol. 81, pp. 86-103. DOI: 10.1016/j.jcsr.2012.11.008.
13. Konstantinos K. Jj, Tsavdaridis D., Torpor V. Applications of topology optimization in structural engineering: high-rise buildings & steel components. Jordan Journal of Civil Engineering, 2015, vol. 9, no. 3. DOI: 10.14525/jjce.9.3.3076.
14. Kaveh A., Ghafari M. H. Plastic analysis of planar frames using CBO and ECBO algorithms. International Journal of Optimization in Civil Engineering. 2015, no. 5(4), pp. 479-492.
15. Ashwini R. Kulkarni. Structural optimization of reinforced concrete structures. International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), 2016, vol. 5, iss. 07, pp. 123-127.
16. Kirsanov M. N. Genetic algorithm for optimization of rod systems. Stroitelnaya mexanika i raschet sooruzhenij, 2010, no. 2, pp. 60-63. (In Russian).
17. Nikityuk A. V., Moskovkina A. A., Zueva I. I. Advantages and disadvantages of structural structures. Vestnik PNIPU. Stroitel'stvo i arxitektura, 2011, no. 1, pp. 99-104. (In Russian).
18. Xisamov R. I. Raschet i konstruirovanie strukturnykh pokrytij [Calculation and design of structural coatings]. Kiev, Budivelnik Publ., 1981. 48 p. (In Russian).
19. Volkov A. A. Cybernetics of construction systems. Cyber-physical construction systems. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitelstvo, 2017, no. 9, pp. 4-7. (In Russian).
- For citation: Vasilkin A. A. To Integration of Tools of Structural Organization into CAD. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 9, pp. 55-60. (In Russian).