- INFORMATION SYSTEMS IN CONSTRUCTION
- Formalization of Private Indicators and Determining the Level of Technical Potential of Building Units and Mechanization Bases
- UDC 69.003
Zalina R. TUSKAEVA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
North-Caucasian Mining and Metallurgical Institute, ul. Nikolaeva, 44, Vladikavkaz 362021, Russian Federation
Abstract. For today, mechanisms for improving the activity and methods for assessing the level of mechanization in building formations practically are not developed and used that significantly influence on the overall low level of mechanization of construction works. Therefore, the creation of effective organizational structures and methods for assessing their activities is an urgent task in the field of modern construction under the conditions of growing competition. Problems relating to such specific field of construction as mechanization are analyzed. The authors of the article propose private evaluation indicators and their formalization for determining the level of technical potential of construction operations. Indicators, as an universal tool, can be used by organizational structures in the construction of different levels, including the mechanization bases. In addition, with their help it can be possible to solve the problems of operative and strategic planning of production activities, to monitor the condition and effective use of the existing construction equipment fleet, its augmentation as well as to increase the overall level of competitiveness.
Key words: formalization of private indicators, technical potential, organizational structures of different levels, mechanization base.
1. Asaul A. N., Starovoitov M. K., Faltinsky R. A. Upravlenie zatratami v stroitel'stve [Management of costs in construction]. St. Petersburg, IPEV Publ., 2009. 392 p. (In Russian).
2. Babich O. V. A technique for identifying ways to improve the efficiency of the use of fixed assets of an industrial enterprise. Menedzhment v Rossii i za rubezhom, 2006, no. 4, pp. 76-85. (In Russian).
3. Babayeva D. G. Analysis of the state of the basic production assets in industry. Vestnik DGINKh, 2006, vol. X, pp. 76-81. (In Russian).
4. Buttaeva S. M. State and main directions of ensuring the reproduction of fixed assets. Uchenye zapiski Rossijskogo gosudarstvennogo social'nogo universiteta, 2007, no. 2 (54), pp. 119-130. (In Russian).
5. Gordonov M. Revaluation of fixed assets. Rossijskij ocenshchik, 1999, no. 1,2. Available at: http://proocenka.ru/doc.2007/ocenchik/1999/bul_01-0299.pdf, 2004 (accessed 10.08.2018). (In Russian).
6. Latypov V. R. How to improve the efficiency of the use of fixed assets? Avtomatizirovannye sistemy v upravlenii, 2003, no. 5, pp. 86-93. (In Russian).
7. Pankratov E. P., Pankratov O. E. On the state and renewal of the industrial and technical potential of the construction complex. Ekonomika stroitel'stva, 2005, no. 5, pp. 2-16. (In Russian).
8. Pankratov E. P., Pankratov O. E. Problems of increasing the production potential of enterprises of the construction complex. Ekonomika stroitel'stva, 2015, no. 3 (33), pp. 4-17. (In Russian).
9. Repin S. V., Saveliev A. V. Mechanization of construction works and problems associated with the use of construction equipment. Stroitel'naya tekhnika, 2006. Available at: http://Library.stroit.ru/arti-cles/mehanizm/index.html (accessed 10.08.2018). (In Russian).
10. Rikoshinsky A. Commercial transport and road construction equipment in modern conditions. Osnovnye sredstva, 2009, no. 1, pp. 38 -39. (In Russian).
11. Stroitel'stvo v Rossii [Construction in Russia]. Moscow, Rosstat, 2016. 111 p. (In Russian).
12. Kogaleyev R. N. Ekonomicheskaya ocenka kachestva i optimizacii sistemy remonta mashin [Economic evaluation of the quality and optimization of the machine repair system]. Moscow, Mashinostroenie Publ., 1980. 239 p. (In Russian).
13. Kontorar S. E. Stroitel'nye mashiny i ehkonomika ih primeneniya (detali, konstrukcii i ehkonomika primeneniya mashin) [Construction machines and the economy of their use (details, designs and economics of the use of machines)]. Moscow, Vysshaya shkola Publ., 1973. 528 p. (In Russian).
14. Shafransky V. N., Chistyakov A. T. Opredelenie potrebnosti v stroitel'nyh mashinah [Definition of the need for construction machines]. Moscow, Stroiizdat Publ., 1983. 144 p. (In Russian).
15. Tuskaeva Z. Criteria for the building machinery units alternatives. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 2016, no. 6, pp. 4369-4376.
16. Tuskaeva Z. R. Software Product Development for the construction equipment selection. Procedia Engineering, 2016, vol. 165, pp. 1184-1191.
17. Tuskaeva Z., Tagirov T. One of the criteria for selecting a contractor for high-rise construction. Available at: http//doi.org/10.1051/e3conf/20183303071 (accessed 10.08.2018).
18. Berezhnaya E. V., Berezhnoi V. I. Matematicheskie metody modelirovaniya ehkonomicheskih sistem [Mathematical methods for modeling economic systems]. Moscow, Finances and Statistics Publ., 2001. 432 p. (In Russian).
19. Uvarova S. S., Belyaeva S. V., Ganghwa V. S. Ekonomicheskaya ustojchivost' stroitel'nyh predpriyatij i proektov [Economic sustainability of construction companies and projects]. Moscow, Biblioteka nauchnyh razrabotok i proektov MGSU Publ., 2011. 154 p. (In Russian).
20. Khachatryan S. R., Pinegina M. V., Buyanov V. P. Metody i modeli resheniya ehkonomicheskih zadach [Methods and models for solving economic problems]. Moscow, Examen Publ., 2005. 384 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Tuskaeva Z. R. Formalization of Private Indicators and Determining the Level of Technical Potential of Building Units and Mechanization Bases. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 9, pp. 35-40.