- ECOLOGICAL SAFETY OF CONSTRUCTION AND MUNICIPAL FACILITIES
- "Green" Standardization of the Future is a Factor of Ecological Safety of the Life Environment
- UDC 614.7:69.01(083.74)
Valery I. TELICHENKO, e-mail: email@example.com
Mikhail Yu. SLESAREV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The concept of "green" standardization of technologies of life environment and "green" innovative products for the formation of the most likely transition to a new, nature-like technological structure, which in the future will replace the existing energy-intensive way of technology and technologies, leading to environmental collapse, is presented. The "green" standardization of the future is necessary for assessing the compliance and environmental expertise of the safety and nature-likeness of the newest technologies being developed from the number of promising breakthrough technologies and assessing the conformity of "innovative" products with the requirements of bio- positivity, comfort and safety. The Technical Committee on Standardization "Green" technologies of the environment of life activity and "green" innovative products "(TK 366) is a form of cooperation of interested organizations, authorities and individuals when conducting works on national, interstate and international standardization in the fields of activities related to the development, production and introduction of promising, economically advantageous technologies, materials and products based on the principles of energy saving and natural resources, minimizing the negative impact on the environment anâ the human health maintenance throughout the life cycle of the created material or products. The main terms of "green" standardization and criteria for classifying the technologies of the living environment and innovative products as "green" are given.
Key words: technological structure, technique generation, technology generation, advanced standardization, "green" standardization, nature-likeness technology, living environment, "green" technology of living environment, "green" innovative products, environmental safety, "green" building.
1. Slesarev M. Yu., Starostin A. K. Konceptual'naya model' ehffektivnogo razvitiya tekhnosfery [Conceptual model of effective development of the technosphere Kiev]. Kiev, UkrINTEHI Publ., 1992. 44 p. (In Russian).
2. Slesarev M. Yu. Mechatronics and the development of the technosphere. Mekhatronika, mekhanika, avtomatika, ehlektronika, informatika, 2000, no. 1, ðð. 11-16; no. 2, ðð. 12-14. (In Russian).
3. Telichenko V. I., Slesarev M. Yu. Forecasting critical technologies in construction on the basis of the concept of flexibility and methodology CALS. Stroitel'nye materialy, oborudovanie, tekhnologii XXI veka, 1999, no. 2, pp. 6-7. (In Russian).
4. Available at: http://www.rusnanonet.ru/download/nano/20070424_strategy_688.pdf (accessed 29.12.2017). (In Russian).
5. Available at: http://kremlin.ru/events/president/news/50385 (accessed 29.12.2017). (In Russian).
6. Telichenko V. I., Slesarev M. Yu. Logistics innovations of environmentally friendly construction projects. Vestnik otdeleniya stroitel'nyh nauk RAASN, 2001, no. 4, pp. 183-189. (In Russian).
7. Telichenko V., Benuzh A. Development green standards for constuuction in Russia. XXV Polish - Russian - Slovak Seminar "Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering". Procedia Engineering, 2016, no. 153, pp. 726-730.
8. Telichenko V. I. From the principles of sustainable development to green technologies. Vestnik MGSU, 2016, no. 11, p. 5. (In Russian).
9. Telichenko V. I. "Green" technologies of the environment of life: concepts, terms, standards. Vestnik MGSU, 2017, vol. 12, iss. 4 (103), pp. 364-372. DOI: 10.22227/1997-0935.2017.4.364-372. (In Russian).
10. Telichenko V. I., Slesarev M. Yu. Modeling of environmental quality management systems. XII Pol'sko-rossijskij seminar "Teoreticheskie osnovy stroitel'stva". Moscow-Nizhnij Novgorod-Varshava, 2003, pp. 445-452. (In Russian).
11. Telichenko V. I., Slesarev M. Yu. Monitoring and modeling of ecological systems "Building object - environment". XII Pol'sko-rossijskij seminar "Teoreticheskie osnovy stroitel'stva". Moscow-Varshava, ASV Publ., 2000, pp. 251-260. (In Russian).
- For citation: Telichenko V. I., Slesarev M. Yu. "Green" Standardization of the Future is the Factor of Environmental Safety of the Environment of Lifetime. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 8, pp. 90-97