- STRUCTURAL MECHANICS
- Deformation Models of Reinforced Concrete under Special Impacts
- UDC 624.012.45
Vitaliy I. KOLCHUNOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vladimir I. KOLCHUNOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Southwest State University, ul. 50 let Oktyabrya, 94, Kursk 305040, Russian Federation
Natalia V. FEDOROVA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The separate directions of development of deformation models of the theory of reinforced concrete under special impacts causing its structural change are formulated. It is shown that in cases of formation of single cracks in reinforced concrete structures to evaluate their stiffness and strength parameters, it is necessary to take into account more strictly the character of distribution of deformations of stretched concrete and reinforcement, distortion of the crack surface and deformation effect during their formation. Proposals are given to take into account the features of the regime of static-dynamic loading of structures with varying design schemes (constructive nonlinearity) with simultaneous manifestation of the nonlinear deformation and fracture formation stages in reinforced concrete. The necessity of taking into account the specificity of the stressed state of the zones of cross-media concentration of the stress-strain state in layered and composite structures is substantiated, and the structure of physical equations for a plane-stressed reinforced concrete element simulating such zones is argued. A general model of the kinetics of non-equilibrium processes of concrete deformation during sudden structural changes in time associated with a sudden change in the level of the stressed state is presented.
Key words: reinforced concrete, deformation models, structure, special impacts, rigidity, deformation effect, force and environmental loading.
1. Bondarenko V. M., Karpenko N. I. Stress level as a factor of structural changes and rheological force resistance. ACADEMIA. Arhitektura i stroitel'stvo, 2007, no. 4, pp. 56-60. (In Russian).
2. Bondarenko V. M., Kolchunov Vl. I. Raschetnye modeli silovogo soprotivleniya [Calculated models of power resistance]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2004. 472 p. (In Russian).
3. Dem'yanov A. I., Kolchunov Vl. I., Yakovenko I. A. To the issue of dynamic loading of reinforcement with instantaneous formation of a spatial crack in reinforced concrete structure under the action of torsion with bending. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 9, pp.18-24. (In Russian).
4. Karpenko N. I., Karpenko S. N, Petrov A. N., Palyuvina S. N. Model' deformirovaniya zhelezobetona v prirashcheniyah i raschet balok-stenok i izgibaemyh plit s treshchinami [Model of deformation of reinforced concrete in increments and calculation of beams-walls and bent plates with cracks]. Petrozavodsk, PetrGU Publ., 2013. 156 p. (In Russian).
5. Ilker Kalkan, Saruhan Kartal. Torsional rigidities of reinforced concrete beams subjected to elastic lateral torsional buckling. International Journal of Civil and Environmental Engineering, 2017, vol. 11, no. 7, pp. 969-972.
6. Nahvi H., Jabbari M. Crack detection in beams using experimental modal data and finite element model. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 2005, vol. 47, pp.1477-1497.
7. Bashirov H. Z., Kolchunov Vl. I., Fedorov V. S., Yakovenko I. A. Zhelezobetonnye sostavnye konstrukcii zdanij i sooruzhenij [Reinforced concrete structures of buildings and structures]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2017. 248 p. (In Russian).
8. Fedorov V. S., Bashirov H. Z., Kolchunov Vl. I. Elements of the theory of calculating reinforced concrete composite structures. ACADEMIA. Arhitektura i stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 2, pp. 116-118. (In Russian)
9. Dem'yanov A. I., Alkadi S. A. Experimental-theoretical studies of static-dynamic deformation of a spatial reinforced concrete frame with complex-stressed beams of solid and composite cross-sections. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 6, pp. 68-75. (In Russian)
10. Klyueva N. V., Androsova N. B. To the construction of criteria for the survivability of corrosion-damaged reinforced concrete structural systems. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzhenij, 2009, no.1, pp. 29-34. (In Russian)
11. Dem'yanov A. I., Kolchunov Vl. I., Pokusaev A. A. Experimental studies of deformation of reinforced concrete structures in torsion with bending. Stroitel'naya mekhanika inzhenernyh konstrukcij i sooruzhenij, 2017, no. 6, pp. 37-44. (In Russian)
12. Bondarenko V. M. Silovoe deformirovanie, korrozionnye povrezhdeniya i ehnergosoprotivlenie zhelezobetona [Force deformation, corrosion damage and energy resistance of reinforced concrete ]. Kursk, Yugo-Zap. gos. un-t Publ., 2016. 68 p. (In Russian).
13. Travush V. I., Kolchunov V. I., Klyueva N. V. Some directions of development of survivability theory of structural systems of buildings and structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2015, no. 3, pp. 4-11. (In Russian).
14. Kolchunov V. I., Fedorova N. V. Some questions of the problem of survivability of reinforced concrete structural systems under emergency conditions. Vestnik NIC "Stroitel'stvo", 2018, no. 1, pp. 115-119. (In Russian).
15. Shapiro G. I., Gasanov A. A. Numerical solution of the problem of stability of a panel building against progressive collapse. International Journal for Computational Civil and Structural Engineering, 2016, vol. 12, iss. 2, pp. 158-166. (In Russian).
16. Trekin N. N., Kodysh E. N., Trekin D. N. Calculation for the formation of normal cracks on the basis deformation model. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2016, no. 7, pp. 74-78. (In Russian).
17. Klyueva N. V., Shuvalov K. A. Experimental studies of the survivability of prestressed reinforced concrete beam systems. Stroitel'stvo i rekonstrukciya, 2012, no. 5, pp. 13-22. (In Russian).
18. Bondarenko V. M., Klyueva N. V. To the calculation of structures that change the design scheme due to corrosion damage. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 2008, no. 1, pp. 4-12. (In Russian).
19. Fedorova N. V., Gubanova M. S. Crack-resistance and strength of a contact joint of a reinforced concrete composite wall beam with corrosion damages under loading. Russian Journal of Building Construction and Architecture, 2018, no. 2, pp. 6-18.
20. Kolchin Ya. E., Stadol'skij M. I., Kolchunov V. I. Experimental studies to determine the reduced shear stiffness in reinforced concrete elements of the composite section. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzhenij, 2009, no. 2 (223), pp. 62-67. (In Russian).
- For citation: Kolchunov V. I., Kolchunov Vl. I., Fedorova N. V. Deformation Models of Reinforced Concrete under Special Impacts. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 8, pp. 54-60. (In Russian).