- BUILDING MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS
- Research in Bioproofness of Construction Materials Modified with Biocidal Additives
- UDC 620.1:691.32
Vladimir T. EROFEEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Svetlana N. BOGATOVA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrey D. BOGATOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Ogarev Mordovia State University (National Research University), Bolshevistskaya ul., 68, Saransk, 430005, Russian Federation
Abstract. Under the current conditions, more and more strict requirements are imposed on the durability and reliability of buildings. In accordance with this, special attention is paid to materials and structures subjected to the danger of biological degradation. It is obvious that the research in biological stability of materials and their right choice depending on specific conditions of operation, reduce the biological impact on structures and products that, in turn, ensures more reliable and stable operation of buildings and constructions. Results of the study of properties of the cement and plaster composites modified with biocidal additives are presented in this article. It is experimentally established that "Stop Mould" and "Ultrasept" additives exert positive impact on properties of the studied structures. It is shown that the use of biocidal additives makes it possible to improve operational properties of materials and designs on the basis of construction plaster and the Portland cement under the conditions of impact of agressive environment without using additional measures of protection.
Key words: cement, gypsum, microorganisms, biological resistance, agressive environment, aging.
1. Anisimov A. A., Smirnov V. F. Biopovrezhdeniya v promyshlennosti i zashchita ot nih [Biodeterioration in industry and protection from them]. Gorkij, Gork. universitet Publ., 1980. 81 p. (In Russian).
2. Antonov V. B. The impact of buildings and structures on human health. Biopovrezhdeniya i biokorroziya v stroitel'stve, materialy II Mezhdunar. nauch.-tekhn. konf.[Proc. II Intern. scientific.-tech. conf. "Biodeterioration and corrosion in construction"]. Saransk, 2006, pp. 238-242. (In Russian).
3. Solomatov V. I., Erofeev V. T., Smirnov V. F., et al. Biologicheskoe soprotivlenie materialov [Biological resistance of materials]. Saransk, Mordovskiy universitet Publ., 2001. 196 p. (In Russian).
4. Ivanov F. M., Gorshin S. N., Uajt D., et al. Biopovrezhdeniya v stroitel'stve [Biological resistance of materials]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1984. 320 p. (In Russian).
5. Smirnov V. F., Glagoleva A. A., Mochalova A. E., et al. Influence of biological and physical factors on biodegradation and physical and chemical properties of compositions based on polyvinyl chloride and natural polymers. Plasticheskie massy, 2017, no. 7-8, pp. 47-50. (In Russian).
6. Bocharov B. V. Aktual'nye voprosy biopovrezhdenij [Current issues of biological damage]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1983, pp. 174-202. (In Russian).
7. Rebrikova N. L., Nazarova O. N., Dmitrieva M. B. Micromycetes that damage building materials in historic buildings and control methods. Biologicheskie problemy ehkologicheskogo materialovedeniya: materialy konf. [Proc. conf. "Biological problems of environmental materials science"]. Penza, 1995, pp. 59-63. (In Russian).
8. Tomakov V. I., Merkulov S. I. Ecology for builders. Izvestiya Kurskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta, 2005, no. 2, pp. 70-72. (In Russian).
9. Velichko E. G., Tskhovrebov E. S. Ecological safety of construction materials: basic historical stages. Vestnik MGSU, 2017, vol. 12, iss. 1(100), pp. 26-35. DOI: 10.22227/1997-0935.2017.1.26-35. (In Russian).
10. Patent RF 2491239. Biocidnyj portlandcement [The biocidal Portland cement]. Erofeev V. T., Travush V. I., Karpenko N. I., et al. Opubl. 27.08.2013. Byul. no. 24. (In Russian).
11. Patent RF 2461533. Kompoziciya dlya propitki betonnyh i zhelezobetonnyh izdelij [Composition for impregnation of concrete and reinforced concrete products]. Erofeev V. T., Dergunova A. V., Spirin V. A., et al. Opubl. 20.09.2012. Byul. no. 26. (In Russian).
12. Anikina N. A., Smirnov V. F., Smirnova O. N., Zaharova E. A. Biological damages of paint coating systems caused by microfungus. Ekologiya i promyshlennost Rossii, 2016, no. 6, pp. 26-29. (In Russian).
13. Erofeev V. T., Bogatov A. D., Bogatova S. N., et al. Research of biological firmness of building composites in view of their ageing. Vestnik VolgGASU, 2011, no. 22(41), pp. 73-78. (In Russian).
- For citation: Erofeev V. T., Bogatova S. N., Bogatov A. D. Research in Bioproofness of Construction Materials Modified with Biocidal Additives. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 8, pp. 48-53. (In Russian).