- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Stress-Strain State of Towers with Parallel Tightenings
- Ë─╩ 624.014
Alexander V. GOLIKOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Ivan R. SITNIKOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volgograd State Technical University, ul. Akademicheskaja, 1, Volgograd 400074, Russian Federation
Abstract. The installation of masts on the braces to accommodate telecommunications equipment under the conditions of dense urban development is in most cases impossible or difficult. Latticed prismatic towers make significant changes in the architectural composition of the city. As an alternative, a new constructive solution of the towers, representing a central barrel with parallel pre-stressed tightening along the outer circumference, is proposed. The analysis and systematization of the existing experience in creating a constructive form of tower structures is performed. The work of the towers of the proposed constructive solution as supports for the location of the equipment of cellular operators is considered. To create a line of models for numerical experiments, the method of mathematical designing of experiments was used. For calculations, the finite element method was used for mathematical modeling with the help of software and computer complexes. The analysis of the changes in the stress-strain state of towers from influencing factors such as wind and payload, the diameter of the location of pre-stressed strings and their number was made. The rational dimensions of the tower and the ratio of its geometric parameters are determined by the criterion of minimum metal consumption of the towers. Preliminary recommendations for designing are offered. The directions of improving the constructive shape of the towers of this constructive solution are indicated.
Key words: steel tower, new constructive solution, parallel tightenings, design scheme, design, comparative calculation.
1. Perel'muter A. V. Osnovy rascheta vantovo-sterzhnevykh sistem [Basics of calculating cable-rod systems]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1969. 190 p. (In Russian).
2. Vinogradov G. G. Raschet stroitel'nykh prostranstvennykh konstruktsiy [Calculation of building spatial structures]. Leningrad, Stroyizdat Publ., 1990. 264 p. (In Russian).
3. Gaidarov Yu. V. Predvaritel'no napryazhennye metallicheskie konstruktsii. Novye vidy i oblasti primeneniya [Prestressed metal structures. New types and applications]. Leningrad, Stroyizdat Publ., 1971. 144 p. (In Russian).
4. Trofimovich V. V., Permyakov V. A. Proektirovanie predvaritel'no napryazhennykh vantovykh sistem [Designing of prestressed cable systems]. Kiev, Budevelnik Publ., 1970. 140 p. (In Russian).
5. Savitskii G. A. Osnovy rascheta radiomacht. Statika i dinamika [Basics of radio math calculation. Statics and dynamics]. Moscow, State Publishing House of Literature on Communications and Radio, 1953. 275 p. (In Russian).
6. Sokolov A. G. Opory liniy peredach. Raschet i konstruirovanie [Supports the transmission line. Calculation and construction]. Moscow, Gosstroiizdat Publ., 1961. 172 p. (In Russian).
7. Voevodin A. A. Predvaritel'no napryazhennye sistemy elementov konstruktsiy [Prestressed system of elements of construction]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1989. 304 p. (In Russian).
8. Solodar' M. B., Kuznetsova M. V., Plishkin Yu. S. Metallicheskie konstruktsii vytyazhnykh bashen [Metal structures of exhaust towers]. Leningrad, Stroyizdat Publ., 1975. 179 p. (In Russian).
9. Ballio G., Mazzolani F. M. Theory and design of steel structures. London, Taylor & Francis, 2008. 576 p.
10. Duggal S. K. Design of steel structures. New York, Tata McGraw-Hill Education, 2000. 821 p.
11. Trahair N. S., Bradford M. A., Nethercot D. A., Gardner L. The behaviour and design of steel structures. Florida, CRC Press, 2008. 512 p.
12. Szafran J. An experimental investigation into the failure of the mechanism of a full-scale 40 m high steel telecommunication tower. Engineering Failure Analysis, 2015, vol. 54, pp. 131-145.
13. Szafran J., Juszczyk K., Kami˝ski M. Steel lattice tower reliability estimation for serviceability limit state. Lightweight structures in civil engineering contemporary problems. XXII LSCE -2016 Olsztyn, December 2, 2016. Poland, Olsztyn, University of Warmia and Mazury, pp. 92-102.
14. Szafran J., Rykaluk K. A full-scale experiment of a lattice telecommunication tower under breaking load. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 2016, vol. 120, pp. 160-175.
15. Travanca R., Varum H., Real P.V. The past 20 years of telecommunication structures in Portugal. Engineering Structures, 2013, vol. 48, pp. 472-485.
16. Gorokhov E. V., Pichugin S. F., Makhin'ko A. V., Nazim Ya. V. Experimental determination of the resultant aerodynamic characteristics of models of buildings and structures. Metallicheskie konstruktsii, 2011, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 85-95. (In Russian).
17. Jova_eviŠ S., Shah Mohammadi M. R. , Rebelo C., PavloviŠ M., VeljkoviŠ M. New lattice-tubular tower for onshore WEC. Part 1. Structural optimization. X International conference on structural dynamics, EURODYN 2017. Procedia Engineering, 2017, vol. 199, pp. 3236-3241.
18. Jova_eviŠ S., Rebelo C., PavloviŠ M., Correia J. A. Steel hybrid towers for WEC: geometry and connections in lattice structure. The international conference on wind energy harvesting, April 20-21, 2017, pp. 317-321.
19. Savitskii G. A. Vetrovaya nagruzka na sooruzheniya [Wind load on structures]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1972. 110 p. (In Russian).
20. Simiu E., Skanlan R. Vozdeystvie vetra na zdaniya i sooruzheniya [Effects of wind on buildings and structures]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1984. 360 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Golikov A. V., Sitnikov I. R. Stress-Strain State of Towers with Parallel Tightenings. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 7, pp. 43-50. (In Russian).