- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- A Set of Rules "Permanent Formwork. Design Rules"
- ÓÄÊ 666.973.3
Valentina F. STEPANOVA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Vladimir I. SAVIN, e-mail: email@example.com
Tamara À. KUZMICH, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Valeriy N. STROTSKIY, e-mail: email@example.com
JSC Research Center of Construction, NIIZHB named after A. A. Gvozdev, 2-ya Institutskaya ul., 6, korp. 5, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Artem A. DAVIDYUK, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article describes the results of the development of the regulatory framework for the design and construction of enclosing and bearing structures (walls, ceilings, coverings and other elements) of buildings with the use of permanent formwork. In contrast to the removable formwork, after laying and curing of the concrete mix in it, permanent formwork becomes a structural element and should, along with concrete and reinforcement, be included in the calculated section when designing and operating of buildings and structures. The proposed construction technologies in the main parameters, such as bearing capacity, heat protection, sound insulation, comfort of living, simplicity and speed of construction, strength and durability, environmental and fire safety are related to highly efficient new technologies in construction. When implementing them, materials, constructive and technological solutions are used that have been tested for many years both in Russia and abroad. The developed set of rules "Permanent Formwork. Design Rules" establishes general requirements for the design of non-removable formwork, which is the base of construction of heat and energy efficient structures of buildings, structures and facilities of a new generation, made of formwork elements of factory manufacturing. The present set of rules is created for the development of the JV "Formwork. Design Rules", which is on approval, with the purpose of updating and harmonizing the normative documents in the construction sector and is aimed at the creation of heat and energy efficient buildings with the use of new types of permanent formwork.
Key words: set of rules "Permanent Formwork. Design Rules", permanent formwork, normative and technical base, cement-chip slabs, light concretes, design and calculation of walls.
1. Gorin V., Tokareva S., Kabanova M., Uvarov P. How to ensure the creation of long-term, energy-efficient, fire, environmental facilities. Stroitel'naya gazeta, May 30, 2014, no. 22. (In Russian).
2. Mel'nikova L. V. Tekhnologiya kompozicionnyh materialov iz drevesiny [Technology of composite materials made of wood]. Moscow, MGUL Publ., 2002. 234 p. (In Russian).
3. Arbolit [Arbolit]. NIIZHB. Red. G. A. Buzhevich. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1968. 244 p. (In Russian).
4. Nanazashvili I. H. Arbolit - ehffektivnyj stroitel'nyj material [Arbolit - effective building material]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1984. 125 ð. (In Russian).
5. Razumovskij V. G., Sviridov S. G., Savin V. I. Proizvodstvo i primenenie arbolita [The production and use arbolita]. Moscow, Lesnaya promyshlennost' Publ., 1981. 215 p. (In Russian).
6. Ryabchenko V. N., Gorchakov V. E., Kudryavcev A. A., Belen'kij Yu. S. Three-storey house of arbolit. Zhilishchnoe stroitel'stvo, 1979, no. 2, pp. 11-13. (In Russian).
7. Kruglov P. I., Nanazashvili I. H., Sklizkov N. I., Savin V. I. Spravochnik po proizvodstvu i primeneniyu arbolita [Handbook of manufacturing and use arbolita]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1987. 208 p. (In Russian).
8. EN 15498:2008. Precast concrete products. Wood-chip concrete shuttering blocks. Product properties and performance.
9. EN 14474:2004. Precast concrete products. Concrete with wood-chips as aggregate. Requirements and test methods.
10. EN 1992-1-2:2004. Design of concrete structures. Part 1-2. General rules structural fire design.
11. Savin V. I., Kuz'mich T. A., Strockij V. N., YAkovlev A. P. Strength and deformability of the outer wall of the vibropressed wall blocks of the new generation with a concrete core. Vestnik NIC "Stroitel'stvo", 2017, no. 4(15), pp. 49-60. (In Russian).
12. Savin V. I., Rozhkova A. A. Structure and durability of new generation of wood and mineral materials. Korroziya: materialy, zashchita, 2006, no. 8, pp. 42-44. (In Russian).
13. Patent RF ¹ 2162500. Stroitel'nyj blok [Building block]. Rudenko I. F., Klevcov V. A., Kuzin V. N., Zareckij L. V. Opubl. 27.01.2001, byul. no. 3. (In Russian).
14. Patent RF ¹ 2179217. Stena [Wall]. Rudenko I. F, Zalesov A. S., Yarmakovskij V. N., Obuhov A. N., Hajmov I. S. Opubl. 10.02.2002, byul. no. 4. (In Russian).
- For citation: Stepanova V. F., Savin V. I., Kuzmich T. À., Strotskiy V. N., Davidyuk A. A. A Set of Rules "Permanent Formwork. Design Rules". Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 7, pp. 21-27.