- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Accounting for Joint Work of Brick Masonry of the Facing Layer of External Walls and Floor Slabs
- UDC 624.04:624.073.7:624.012.2
Mikhail K. ISHCHUK, e-mail: email@example.com
JSC Research Center of Construction, Research Institute of Building Constructions (TSNIISK) named after V. A. Koucherenko, 2-ya Institutskaya ul., 6, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Abstract. The stress-strain state (SSS) of a facing layer of three-layer walls with flexible ties was investigated. When developing computational models of FEM, designation of strength and deformation characteristics of materials, the results of experimental studies of a large-scale model of a building fragment with three-layer walls and field observations were used. The determining influence of floor slabs and temperature-humidity effects on the SSS of the masonry of the facing layer of non-bearing walls and the appearance of cracks in it is shown. The need to take into account, when calculating three-layer walls, not only the difference of closure temperatures and the temperature the masonry of the face layer, but and of the floor slab end opened from the street side and also of a part of the slab located inside the room with due regard for the internal temperature of the room was revealed. The methods for determining the SSS of the facing layer masonry under temperature-humidity influences have been developed.
Key words: three-layer walls with flexible ties, stress-strain state of facing layer masonry, temperature and humidity deformations, closure temperature, crack opening width, methods of multi-layer walls calculation.
1. Ishchuk M. K. The defects of exterior walls of multi-layer masonry. Integral, 2001, no. 1, pp. 20-22. (In Russian).
2. Ishchuk M. K. Otechestvennyy opyt vozvedeniya zdaniy s naruzhnymi stenami iz oblegchennoy kladki [Domestic experience in the construction of buildings with exterior walls of lightweight masonry]. Moscow, Stroymaterialy Publ., 2009. 369 p. (In Russian).
3. Ishchuk M. K., Zuyeva A. V. The purpose of the calculated temperature of the outer walls with a front layer of masonry. Stroitelnaya mekhanika i raschet sooruzheniy, 2006, no. 4, pp. 71-73. (In Russian).
4. Ishchuk M. K., Zuyeva A. V. Investigation of the stress and strain state of the facing layer of brickwork subjected to temperature and humidity effect. Promyshlennoye i grazhdanskoye stroitelstvo, 2007, no. 3, pp. 40-43. (In Russian).
5. Ishchuk M. K. Analysis of the stress-strain state of the masonry of the front layer of the outer walls. Zhilishchnoye stroitelstvo, 2008, no. 4, pp. 23-28. (In Russian).
6. STO 36554501-013-2008. Metody rascheta litsevogo sloya iz kirpichnoy kladki naruzhnykh sten s uchetom temperaturno-vlazhnostnykh vozdeystviy [Methods of calculation of a face layer from a brickwork of external walls taking into account temperature and humidity influences]. TSNIISK im. V. A. Kucherenko. Moscow, TSPP Publ., 2008. 19 p. (In Russian).
7. Ishchuk M. K. Study of the stress-strain state of the masonry of the front layer of the outer walls with flexible connections under temperature and humidity effects. Stroitelnaya mekhanika i raschet sooruzheniy, 2018, no. 1, pp. 72-76. (In Russian).
8. Bedov A. I., Balakshin A. S., Voronov A. A. Causes of emergency situations in enclosing structures of masonry multilayer systems in multi-storey residential buildings. Stroitelstvo i rekonstruktsiya, 2014, no. 6, pp. 11-17. (In Russian).
9. Bondarenko I. N., Malashkin Yu. N., Kachkov N. A., Bondarenko V. I. On the work of brick cladding of modern high-rise buildings. Vestnik MGSU, 2010, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 43-48. (In Russian).
10. Davidyuk A. A. Analysis of the results of the survey of multi-layer exterior walls of multi-storey frame buildings. Zhilishchnoye stroitelstvo, 2010, no. 6, pp. 21-26. (In Russian).
11. Derkach V. N., Orlovich R. B. The quality and longevity of facing of laminose stone walls. Inzhenerno-stroitelnyy zhurnal, 2011, no. 2(20), pp. 42-47. (In Russian).
12. Obozov V. I., Davidyuk A. A. Analysis of damage of brick cladding of facades of multi-storey frame buildings. Seysmostoykoye stroitelstvo. Bezopasnost sooruzheniy, 2010, no. 3, pp. 51-56. (In Russian).
13. Obozov V. I., Davidyuk A. A. The stress-strain state of the brick facade of the building. Seysmostoykoye stroitelstvo. Bezopasnost sooruzheniy, 2010, no. 2, pp. 34-37. (In Russian).
14. Orlovich R. B., Derkach V. N., Zimin S. S. Damage of the stone front layer in the area of interface with reinforced concrete floors. Inzhenerno-stroitelnyy zhurnal, 2015, no. 8(60), pp. 30-37. (In Russian).
15. Orlovich R. B., Derkach V. N. Conjunction of a face layer of laminated stone walls with floor slabs. Promyshlennoye i grazhdanskoye stroitelstvo, 2011, no. 11, pp. 60-63. (In Russian).
16. Beasley K. J. Masonry facade stress failures. The construction specifier, 1998, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 25-28.
17. Grimm C. T. Masonry cracks. Masonry: materials. design, construction and maintenance. Philadelphia, ASTM, 1988. Pp. 257-280.
18. Plewes W. G. Failure of brick facing on high rise buildings. Canadian Building Digests. URL: http://nparc.cisti-icist.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/eng/view/accepted/?id=946d9b81-a44a-4df8-99f7-aed5fde47d5f (accessed 7.05.2018).
19. Altaha N. Zweischaliges Ziegelverblendmauerwerk. Stand der Technik. Mauerwerk, 2011, no. 15, SS. 214-219.
20. Brameshuber W., Schubert P., Schmidt U., Hannawald J. Rißfreie Wandlänge von Porenbeton-Mauerwerk. Mauerwerk, 2006, vol. 10, no. 4, SS. 132-139.
21. Martens D. R. W. New approach for spacing of movement joints in reinforced and unreinforced masonry veneer walls. Part 1. Unreinforced masonry. Mauerwerk, 2016, vol. 20, no. 4, SS. 284-294.
22. Schubert P. Vermeiden von Schädlichen Rissen in Mauerwerkbauteilen. Mauerwerk-Kalender. Berlin, 1996. SS. 621-651.
- For citation: Ishchuk M. K. Investigation of the Stress-Strain State of Brick Veneer of the Exterior Walls with Flexible Ties Under Temperature-Humidity Influences. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 6, pp. 50-56. (In Russian).