- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- To the Calculation of Anchorages Installed in the Finished Base
- UDC: 624.016:624.078.74
Sergey I. IVANOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Dmitry V. KUZEVANOV, å-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrey N. BOLGOV, e-mail: email@example.com
JSC Research Center of Construction, NIIZHB named after A. A. Gvozdev, 2-ya Institutskaya ul., 6, korp. 5, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Abstract. The analysis of methods for calculation of anchorages with the use of mechanical and chemical anchors according to domestic and European technical documents is presented. The possibility to use the methodology for calculating anchors of inserts pre-installed in concrete by domestic regulations is considered. The results of calculation according to domestic regulations are compared with the results of calculations of anchors post-installed in the concrete base by the European normative document. The accuracy of the above calculation methods is compared with the experimental data obtained by the authors. The analysis of the reliability of available formulas of domestic and foreign regulatory documents is conducted by methods of statistical experiment. The conclusion about the difference in the accuracy of the compared methods is made and new dependences for the calculation of anchors according to domestic norms are proposed. The need for adjusting the national requirements for the assessment of the bearing capacity of anchorages is shown.
Key words: anchorage, mechanical and glue bonded anchors, accuracy factor of calculation technique, bearing capacity, constructive reliability.
1. Bolgov A. N., Ivanov S. I., Kuzevanov D. V. Development of the regulatory framework in the field of anchorages in Russia. Aspects of import substitution. Stroitel'naya orbita, 2016, no. 4, pp. 44-45. (In Russian).
2. STO 36554501-023-2010. Ustrojstvo armaturnyh vypuskov, ustanovlennyh v beton po tekhnologii "Hilti Rebar". Raschet, proektirovanie, montazh [The device of the reinforcing releases installed in concrete on the Hilti Rebar technology. Calculation, design, installation]. Moscow, NIC Stroitel'stvo Publ., 2010. 39 p. (In Russian).
3. STO 36554501-048-2016*. Ankernye krepleniya k betonu. Pravila proektirovaniya [Anchorages to concrete. Design rules]. Moscow, NIC Stroitel'stvo, 2017. 37 p. (In Russian).
4. STO 36554501-052-2016. Ankernye krepleniya k betonu. Pravila ustanovleniya normiruemyh parametrov [Anchorages to concrete. Rules for establishing normalized parameters]. Moscow, NIC Stroitel'stvo Publ., 2017. 43 p. (In Russian).
5. ETAG 001. Metal anchors for use in concrete. Brussels, EOTA, 2013. 52 p.
6. Eligehausen R., Mallee R., Silva J. F. Anchorage in concrete construction. Ernst & Sohn GmbH & Co, 2006. DOI: 10.1002/9783433601358.
7. Rekomendacii po proektirovaniyu stal'nyh zakladnyh detalej dlya zhelezobetonnyh konstrukcij [Recommendations for the design of steel embedded parts for reinforced concrete structures]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1984. 87 p. (In Russian).
8. Ivanov S. I. Laboratory tests of anchoring in concrete. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 1, pp. 29-34. (In Russian).
9. Ivanov S. I., Smotrov V. A. Experience in laboratory testing of anchorage in concrete. Tekhnologii betonov, 2016, no. 5-6, pp. 27-29. (In Russian).
- For citation: Ivanov S. I., Kuzevanov D. V., Bolgov A. N. To the Calculation of Anchorages Installed in the Finished Base. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 6, pp. 45-49.