- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- One-Storey Industrial Buildings with Operated Areas in Roof-Truss Space
- UDC 624.07
Emil N. KODYSH, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nikolai N. TREKIN, e-mail: email@example.com
Ivan A. TEREKHOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Scientific Research and Project Experimental Institute of Industrial Buildings and Constructions, Dmitrovskoe shosse, 46, korp. 2, Moscow 127238, Russian Federation
Abstract. The most common variants of design solutions of industrial buildings, classical one-and two-storey with an increased grid of columns of the upper floor are given. The proposed space-planning and construction solutions of one-storey industrial buildings with usable areas in the roof-truss space are considered. The peculiarity of this design solution is that the often used bearing structures of the roof of a one-storey building, steel trusses with parallel belts or polygonal, make it possible to locate (between the upper and lower belts of trusses) an additional floor. The floor, located within the increased height of the truss, can be used to accommodate auxiliary production, administrative and household premises, engineering systems and communications, and also allows you to abandon the use of mezzanines. The design of a truss with a rare lattice is determined depending on the type of overlap. It is recommended for trusses with an overlap of ribbed slabs to adopt a standard type of double angles, for trusses with a monolithic overlap of multi-hollow plates - belts of wide I-beams and a grid of rectangular roll-welded profiles. For the modular version of the overlap of ribbed plates, the issues of accounting for the compliance of nodal mates, as well as the inclusion of longitudinal and transverse joints in the overlap work are considered.
Key words: industrial building, space-planning and constructive solutions, steel trusses, monolithic overlap, precast overlap, ribbed slabs, roof-truss space.
1. Andreev O. O. Consideration of the compliance of compounds in the finite element method. Chislennye metody i algoritmy. Moscow, CZNIISK Publ., 1975. Iss. 46, pp. 9-12. (In Russian).
2. Kashheev G. V. Volodin N. M. Korovkin B. C. Compliance of joints of precast concrete floors of frame-panel buildings. Issledovanie zdaniy kak prostranstvennykh sistem. Moscow, CZNIISK Publ., 1975. Iss. 49, pp. 131-139. (In Russian).
3. Kodysh E. N., Trekin N. N. Plate-rod model of the overlap cell for horizontal loads calculation. Materialy XXX Vserossijskoy nauchno-texnicheskoy konferencii "Aktualnye problemy sovremennogo stroitelstva". Penza, PGASA Publ., 1999, pp. 56-57. (In Russian)
4. Vasilev A. P., Katin N. I., Shitikov B. A. Work of embedded parts under the joint action of shear and normal forces. Promyshlennoe stroitelstvo, 1971, no. 7, pp. 19-22. (In Russian).
5. Rekomendacii po raschetu karkasov mnogoetazhnykh zdaniy s uchetom podatlivosti uzlovykh sopryazhenij sbornykh zhelezobetonnykh konstrukciy [Recommendations for the calculation of multi-storey building frames taking into account the flexibility of the nodal interfaces of precast concrete structures]. Moscow, GUP CzPP Publ., 2002. 81 p. (In Russian).
6. Frolov A. K. Deformability of support sections of longitudinal edges of coating plates under the action of horizontal forces. Beton i zhelezobeton, 1973, no. 12, pp. 21-22. (In Russian).
7. Kodysh E. N., Trekin N. N., Mamin A. N. The resistance of the longitudinal joints between the tiles shearing force. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov "Aktualnye problemy i perspektivy razvitiya zheleznodorozhnogo transporta". Moscow, RGOTUPS Publ., 2000, pp. 90-92. (In Russian).
8. Kodysh E. N., Trekin N. N., Terexov I. A., et al. Improvement of space-planning and design solutions of large-span multi-storey buildings on the example of Parking garages with steel frame. Academia. Arxitektura i stroitelstvo, 2017, no. 3, pp. 103-107. (In Russian).
- For citation: Kodysh E. N., Trekin N. N., Terekhov I. A. One-Storey Industrial Buildings with Operated Areas in Roof-Truss Space. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 6, pp. 28-31. (In Russian).