- ECONOMICS, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING
- Mechanism of Resource Management of Competitiveness of Enterprises on an Innovative Platform
- UDC 69.003.004.18
Inessa G. LUKMANOVA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article is devoted to the actual problem of effective development of all sectors of the national economy - the problem of economical expenditure of resources. For the construction industry, as a very material - intensive, this task is of paramount importance, because resource saving is an important factor in ensuring the growth of productivity and competitiveness of the enterprise. The author of the article analyzes various possibilities to reduce resource consumption and improve the competitiveness of enterprises on an innovation basis, including the improvement of organizational forms of management by creating clusters. Competitive advantages of scientific-production clusters in the hierarchical structure "industry-enterprise" are presented. The problem of reindustrialization of construction enterprises and the building industry as a whole is considered. Algorithms and mechanism of management of innovative activity of the enterprises in the aspect of resource saving and providing the increase of their competitiveness are offered. The mechanism presented makes it possible to combine all possibilities of resource and innovative approaches that will lead to achievement of higher results due to the synergetic effect.
Key words: resource reserves, resource saving, clustering, competitive advantages, digital economy, innovation transfer, innovation platform.
1. Lukmanova I. G., Yas'kova N. Yu. On words and deeds in the solution of problems of development. Ekonomika stroitel'stva, 2016, no. 5, pp. 3-10. (In Russian).
2. Savel'eva N. A. Upravlenie konkurentosposobnost'yu firmy [Management of competitiveness]. Rostov-na Donu, Feniks Publ., 2009. 382 p. (In Russian).
3. Chaynikov V. N. Formirovanie integrirovannoy sistemy upravleniya konkurentosposobnost'yu ekonomiki regiona [The formation of an integrated system of management of competitiveness of the regional economy]. Cheboksary, izd-vo Chuvashskogo un-ta Publ., 2015. 232 p. (In Russian).
4. Lukmanova I. G., Adamenko M. B. Formation of innovative scientific-educational-production cluster in the construction industry. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2015, no. 7, pp. 52-56. (In Russian).
5. Chaynikov V. N. Reindustrialization of the region's economy: competitiveness management. Innovatsii. Kachestvo. Obrazovanie, 2015, no. 6, pp. 52-59. (In Russian).
6. Lukmanova I. G. System of competitive relations in the market today. Izvestiya vuzov. Tekhnologiya tekstil'noy promyshlennosti, 2017, no. 2(368), pp. 53-57. (In Russian).
7. Doroshenko Yu. A., Somina I. V. Evaluation of trends and structural harmonies of investment provision of innovative activity of small enterprises in Russia. Kreativnaya ekonomika, 2015, vol. 9, pp. 461-472. (In Russian).
8. Lukmanova I. G., Ladygina E. E. Conceptual model of competitiveness of the company in terms of customer-centric market. Nedvizhimost': ekonomika, upravlenie, 2016, no. 2, pp. 24-29. (In Russian).
9. Lukmanova I. G. Methodical bases of transfer of new technologies in construction branch. Vestnik MGSU, 2012, no. 1, pp. 182-187. (In Russian).
- For citation: Lukmanova I. G. Mechanism of Resource Management of Competitiveness of Enterprises on an Innovative Platform. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 5, pp. 74-78.