- BUILDING MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS
- Damping Properties of Cement Composites
- UDC 691.54:621.763
Vladimir I. TRAVUSH, e-mail: email@example.com
Gorproekt, Nizhny Susalny per., 5, Moscow 105064, Russian Federation
Vladimir T. EROFEEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vasiliy D. CHERKASOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Denis V. EMELYANOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ogarev Mordovia State University, ul. Bolshevistskaya, 68, Saransk 430005, Russian Federation
Irina V. EROFEEVA, e-mail: email@example.com
Research Institute of Building Physics, Lokomotivny pr., 21, Moscow 127238, Russian Federation
Absatrct. The article presents the results of investigation of damping properties of cement composites with different water content, with the addition of super- and hyper-plasticizers, ground quartz, micro-silica and fine aggregate. The determining influence of cement stone indices on the damping properties of cement composites is revealed. It is established that the introduction of super and hyper-plasticizers into the composition of the cement paste leads to a sharp decrease in the damping properties of the cement stone as a result of reducing its porosity. The use of quartz sand as an additive practically does not change the damping properties of the cement composite, and the addition of micro-quartz and micro-quartz with micro-silica especially leads to their significant improving. The influence of temperature on the damping properties of cement composite samples was investigated. Two testing regimes were chosen: the first mode is the aging of samples under conditions of varying negative and positive temperatures, the second mode is the aging of samples under conditions of high temperature and humidity. Varying negative and positive temperatures leads to an increase in the decrement of the oscillations with increasing duration of the samples aging. In this case, the increase in the decrement of oscillation of the samples is due to destructive processes in the structure of the material. Under this treatment regime, the form of super- and hyper-plasticizers exerts a significant influence on the damping properties of cement composites, except the superplasticizer "Fortrays-Strong". Holding samples in conditions of high temperature and humidity significantly increases the decrement of vibration of all types of cement composites. This is due to the fact that the samples are saturated with moisture, and an increase in humidity leads to a significant increase in damping properties. Under this treatment regime, the following super-plasticizers have a lesser effect on the decrement of sample vibrations: "Fortrays-Strong" and "Hidetal-P-5". The introduction into the composition of the micro-quartz and micro-quartz with micro-silica promotes a decrease in the decrement of oscillations under this treatment regime, which indicates the hardening of the structure of cement composites.
Key words: cement paste, cement stone, water-cement ratio, super- and hyper-plasticizers, mode of sample treatment, filler, micro-quartz, micro-silica, porosity, humidity, destruction, cement composites, damping properties.
1. Solomatov V. I., Cherkasov V. D., Fomin N. E. Vibropogloshchayushchie kompozitsionnye materialy [Vibration-absorbing composite materials]. Saransk, Izd-vo Mordov. un-ta Publ., 2001. 96 p. (In Russian).
2. Yakovlev A. P. Dissipativnye svoystva neodnorodnykh materialov i sistem [Dissipative properties of non-uniform materials and systems]. Kiev, Nauk. Dumka Publ., 1985. 248 p. (In Russian).
3. Gusev B. V., Zvezdov A. I. Theoretical and experimental studies of statistical questions of concrete strength. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2017, no. 11, pp. 18-21. (In Russian).
4. Gusev B., Falikman V. Structural concrete in the age of sustainable development. American Concrete Institute. ACI Special Publication 1, 2015, pp. 36.1-36.8.
5. Gulyaeva E. V., Erofeeva I. V., Kalashnikov V. I., Petukhov A. V. Influence of reactionary and active additives on strength properties of the plasticized cement stone. Molodoy uchenyy, 2014, no. 19, pp. 194-197. (In Russian).
6. Kalashnikov V. I., Erofeeva I. V. High-strength concrete of new generation. Materials of the XII International scientific and practical conference "Science without borders", vol. 20. Technical sciences. Construction and architecture, 2016, pp. 82-84. (In Russian).
7. Kalashnikov V. I., Erofeev V. T., Tarakanov O. V. The suspension filled concrete mixes for the powder activated concrete of new generation. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 2016, no. 4, pp. 38-37. (In Russian).
8. Kalashnikov V. I., Erofeev V. T., Moroz M. N., Troyanov I. Yu., Volodin V. M., Suzdal'tsev O. V. Nanohydrosilicate technologies in production of concrete. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2014, no. 5, pp. 89-91. (In Russian).
9. Patent RF 2086943 RF, MPK6 G01M 7/02, G01N 3/32. Sposob opredeleniya logarifmicheskogo dekrementa kolebaniy [Way of determination of logarithmic decrement of fluctuations]. Chernyshev V. M., Chernyshev V. V. Published 10.08.1997. (In Russian).
10. Erofeeva I., Kalashnikov V., Petukhov A. Explore the possibility of replacing foreign the hyperplasticizing additives combining them with cheaper domestic the hyperplasticizing additives. 2nd International conference "Technical sciences: modern issues and development prospects", November 10, 2014, Sheffield, UK, 2014. Pp. 57-62.
- For citation: Travush V. I., Erofeev V. T., Cherkasov V. D., Emelyanov D. V., Erofeeva I. V. Damping Properties of Cement Composites. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 5, pp. 34-39. (In Russian).