- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Control of the Spatial Position of Elements of Structures of "Saint-Petersburg" Stadium
- UDC 528.482:725.826:796
Andrey V. KORGIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Valentin A. ERMAKOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Laith Z. ZEYD KILANI, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vladimir A. ROMANETS, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The design peculiarities of St. Petersburg Stadium, the reasons for the repeated analysis and additional control of the spatial position of the responsible structures of the structure are described. The information is provided on the geometric parameters of the stadium (spans and heights of farms, bridge-tribune, sections and spans of pylons, etc.). The results of control of deflections of pylons, trusses, cover elements and the bottom plate of the bridge-tribune as well as deviations with respect to the vertical planes of the trusses are presented. The methods of processing results of the tacheometric survey using specially developed programs in Visual Basic language in the AutoCAD environment are described. A method for determining the deflection of a building pylon, which has a complex orientation in space, is described in detail. The authors of the article obtained numerical data on the spatial position of the structure and transferred them to the specialists of the NRU MGSU for performing the additional analysis of the stress-strain state of the structure. It is noted that the developed programs in the Visual Basic language are universal and can be used in the future on objects of varying complexity. The application of the programs proposed makes it possible to significantly reduce the processing time.
Key words: unique structures, control of spatial position of structures, tacheometric survey, automation of results processing, AutoCAD, Visual Basic.
1. Eremeev P. G. Design features of unique large-span buildings and structures. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzhenij, 2005, no. 1, pp. 69-75. (In Russian).
2. Korgin A. V. Control of the technical condition of structures of increased responsibility during operation, methodology and tools. Materialy zasedaniya nauchno-tekhnicheskogo soveta MGSU po probleme "Voprosy obespecheniya nadezhnosti i zhivuchesti bol'sheproletnyh konstrukcij pokrytij" [Proc. of the meeting of the scientific and technical Council of MGSU on the problem "Issues of ensuring reliability and survivability of large-span structures of coatings"]. Moscow, 2008, pp. 57-63. (In Russian).
3. Gur'ev V. V., Dorofeev V. M. About monitoring of the technical condition of the bearing designs of high-rise buildings and wide-span constructions. Stroitel'nye materialy, oborudovanie, tekhnologii XXI veka, 2006, no. 7, pp. 68-69. (In Russian).
4. Korgin A. V., Ranov I. I., Korgina M. A., Polyakov D. A. Monitoring of changes in the stress-strain state of building structures of buildings and structures on the basis of FEM-analysis of spatial-coordinate models. Vestnik MGSU, 2007, no. 4, pp. 83-87. (In Russian).
5. Kanashin N. V., Nikitchin A. A. Geodetic monitoring of construction of stadium of FC "Spartak" in Moscow. Geoprofi, 2014, no. 4, pp. 8-11. (In Russian).
6. Kanashin N. V., Stepanov D. I. Modern problems of surface laser scanning data processing and possible solutions. Geodeziya i kartografiya, 2012, no. 7, pp. 24-28. (In Russian).
7. Yakovlev K. P. Matematicheskaya obrabotka rezul'tatov izmerenij [Mathematical processing of measurement results]. Moscow, Gostekhizdat Publ., 1953. 383 p. (In Russian).
8. Smirnov N. V., Belugin D. A. Teoriya veroyatnostej i matematicheskaya statistika v prilozhenii k geodezii [Probability theory and mathematical statistics in the Annex to geodesy]. Moscow, Nedra Publ., 1969. 384 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Korgin A. V., Ermakov V. A., Zeyd Kilani L. Z., Romanets V. A. Control of the Spatial Position of Elements of Structures of "Saint-Petersburg" Stadium. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 5, pp. 22-26.