- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Experience in the Use of Bearing Reinforcement of Increased Rigidity in Monolithic Light Concrete Slabs
- UDC 691.328:666.973
Artem A. DAVIDYUK, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Teymuraz I. GULADZE, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
JSC Design - Technological Bureau of Concrete and Reinforced Concrete, 2-ya Institutskaya ul., 6, str. 15A, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Timofey A. LARYUSHKIN, e-mail: email@example.com
JSC Research Center of Construction, Research Institute of Building Constructions (TSNIISK) named after V. A. Koucherenko, 2-ya Institutskaya ul., 6, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Abstract. The experience in construction of reinforced concrete monolithic slabs made of light concretes with the use of bearing reinforcement of increased rigidity is presented. As a result, a significant reduction in costs was reached comparing with slabs made of heavy concrete without pre-stressed reinforcement. The use of pre-stressed reinforced concrete in the monolithic construction as a structural material opens practically unlimited possibilities of planning of an internal space that makes it possible to design and construct buildings and structures with a variety of architectural appearance due to the wide range of variations in the shape of the building contours in a horizontal section. This technology can be used when constructing objects for various purposes - residential, office, industrial, warehouses, trade, etc. Comparative efficiency was calculated according to the generalized data of construction of twenty objects of different functional purposes.
Key words: pre-stressed concrete, external reinforcement, friction support, high strength bar, light concretes, expanded clay filler.
1. Guladze T. I., Jarmakovskij V. N., Hajmov I. S., Asatrjan V. G. Application of modified claydite concrete in the reconstruction of buildings. II All-Russia (International) conference on concrete and reinforced concrete. Moscow, 2005, vol. 2, pp. 100-104. (In Russian).
2. Davgaljuk V. I., Kac G. L. Konstrukcii iz legkih betonov dlja mnogojetazhnyh karkasnyh zdanij [Constructions from lightweight concrete for multi-storey frame buildings]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1984. 223 p. (In Russian).
3. Asatrjan V. G. The method of fixing and the methodology for calculating the anchor wire and cable rope. Beton na rubezhe tret'ego tysjacheletija. Materialy konferencii [Concrete at the turn of the third millennium. Conference proc.]. Moscow, 2001, vol. 2, pp. 964-967. (In Russian).
4. Guladze T. I. Determination of the maximum pulling forces from anchors (such as pressed sleeves) of a tension cable rope under construction conditions. 50 let v strojkomplekse Moskvy i Rossii [50 years in the construction complex of Moscow and Russia]. Moscow, KTB ZHB Publ., 2011, pp. 58-62. (In Russian).
5. Kaptelin S. Ju., Rostovyh G. N. Perfection of the technology of the device of frictional connections. General technical tasks and ways to solve them. Izvestiya PGUPS, 2015, no. 3, pp. 147-154. (In Russian).
6. Shirokih A. S. Modeling of friction joints on high-strength bolts by the finite element method. Neftegazovoe delo, 2005, no. 2. (In Russian).
7. Zinnurov T. A., Piskunov A. A. Method for manufacturing prestressed structures with composite reinforcement and composite fiber-reinforced concrete. Transportnye sooruzheniya, 2017, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 2-8. (In Russian).
8. Solov'ev N. P., Solov'ev I. N. Use of tensile concrete in the manufacture of concrete elements with composite reinforcement. Materialy mezhdunarodnoy (VII Vserossiyskoy) konferentsii NASKR [Proc. of the International (VII All-Russian) Conference NASCR]. Cheboksary, 2012, pp. 107-111. (In Russian).
9. Asatryan L. V. Innovative technologies as the main factor in reducing the cost and improving the quality of construction. Stroitel`nye materialy, oborudovanie, tehnologii XXI veka, 2009, no. 4, pp. 68-71. (In Russian).
10. Spirina V. S. Using innovative technologies to reduce costs and improve the quality of construction. Noviy universitet, 2015, no. 11-12, pp. 64-67. (In Russian).
- For citation: Davidyuk A. A., Guladze T. I., Laryushkin T. A. Experience in the Use of Bearing Reinforcement of Increased Rigidity in Monolithic Light Concrete Slabs. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 5, pp. 8-12.