- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Management of Reserves of Labor Productivity Growth
- UDC 69.003:658.387.018
Pavel P. OLEYNIK, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The efficiency of construction production largely depends on the management of reserves of labor productivity growth. The complex of measures realized at the stages of preparation of construction production and during the process of executing construction-erection works providing the maximal account of impacting factors and creation of favorable conditions for uninterrupted and regular workload of construction teams is considered. The categories of reserves of labor productivity growth (reducing the loss of working time, the use of advanced solutions for the organization of construction production, expanding the scope of application and increasing the volume of introduction of effective methods of construction production) are presented. The method of management of labor reserves, including the analysis of the achieved level and dynamics of performance alterations during the basic period, labor productivity model development and its growth forecasting, is described. In this connection, applied to calculating the indices of natural output as per the kinds of construction and mounting operations, the shares of impact of work volumes, the number of workers participating in the process, values of downtimes per a personnel shift and specific weight of manual labor have been highlighted, and in the course of cost indices analysis - the volume of works by own forces, average salary amount, rate of employee turnover, labor input factor.
Key words: construction production, structure of teams, performance, construction and mounting operations, management of reserves of labor growth.
1. Oleynik P. P. Organizatsiya stroitel'nogo proizvodstva [Organising the construction manufacture]. Moscow, ASV-MGSU Publ., 2010. 576 p. (In Russian).
2. Afanas'ev A. A., Arutyunov S. G., et al. Tekhnologiya vozvedeniya polnosbornykh zdaniy [Erection process of prefabricated buildings]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2000. 316 p. (In Russian).
3. Grebennik R. A., Grebennik V. R. Ratsional'nye metody vozvedeniya zdaniy i sooruzheniy [Buildings and structures efficient erection methods]. Moscow, Student Publ., 2012. 407 p. (In Russian).
4. Ivanov E. S. Organizatsiya stroitel'stva ob"ektov prirodoobustroystva [Organising the environmental engineering units construction]. Moscow, Kolos S Publ., 2009. 415 p. (In Russian).
5. Arsenova E. A. Organizatsiya, normirovanie i oplata truda na predpriyatiyakh otrasli [Organising, rating and remuneration of labour on branch enterprises]. Kazan', TRGU Publ., 2006. 78 p. (In Russian).
6. Zarenkov V. A. Problemy razvitiya stroitel'nogo kompleksa v usloviyakh Rossiyskoy ekonomiki [The problems of construction complex development within Russian economic conditions]. St. Peterburg, Stroyizdat, 1999. 280 p. (In Russian).
7. Reznichenko V. S., Lenintsev N. N. Sistemnye podkhody k opredeleniyu tsen i upravlenie stoimost'yu v stroitel'stve [Systemic approaches to price establishment and cost management in construction]. Moscow, Slovo Publ., 2004. 420 p. (In Russian).
8. Oleynik P. P. Improvement of contract systems in industrial construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2016, no. 8, pp. 96-100. (In Russian).
9. Razvitie goroda [City development]. Pod red. L. V. Kievskogo. Moscow, SvR-ARGUS Publ., 2014. 592 p. (In Russian).
10. Stroitel'noe proizvodstvo. Entsiklopediya [Construction manufacture. Encyclopedia]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1995. 463 p. (In Russian).
11. Kharitonov V. A. Stroitel'stvo magistral'nogo truboprovoda nefti i gaza [Construction of oil and gas main pipeline]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2008. 320 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Oleynik P. P. Management of Reserves of Labor Productivity Growth. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 4, pp. 78-82.