- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Design of Buildings and Structures Subjected to Dynamic Impacts
- UDC 624.042.8:539.433
Yuriy T. CHERNOV, å-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article contains some general recommendations for the design and operation of buildings and structures subjected to dynamic impacts. Requirements for levels and nature of vibrations, which are established depending on the reaction of people, conditions of normal operation of technical equipment, general building response (integrated assessment), possible development of undamped settlements are presented. The main stages which should be included in the general program for determining vibration levels and their analysis depending on the position of the source, within the structure (internal sources) and outside of the structure, are noted. Two examples of obvious errors, made when designing buildings, which are related to dynamic impacts are given. At mineral processing factories, where mechanical screens were installed, the closeness of the frequencies of own vibrations of neighboring spans and the excitation frequencies was not taken into account. Resonant vibrations, the levels of which exceeded the normalized SN 2.24/22.214.171.1246-96 "Industrial vibration, vibration in residential and public buildings" by an order of magnitude, were initiated. Other cases are associated with the development of significant settlements of buildings (up to 20-50 cm) due to the use of the vibro-active equipment: forging and stamping hammers. In these cases, the requirements of SP 26.13330.2012 were met. However, the levels of acceleration of oscillation far exceeded the levels recommended in technical literature (more than 40 cm/s2).
Key words: dynamic and vibration impacts, design of buildings and structures, settlements of buildings, vibration level, normalization.
1. Instruktsiya po raschetu nesushchikh konstruktsiy promyshlennykh zdaniy i sooruzheniy na dinamicheskie nagruzki [Instruction on the calculation of load-bearing structures of industrial buildings and structures for dynamic loads]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1970. 286 p. (In Russian).
2. Rukovodstvo po proektirovaniyu fundamentov mashin s dinamicheskimi nagruzkami [A guide to the design of the foundations of machines with dynamic loads]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1982. 207 p. (In Russian).
3. Savinov O. A. Sovremennye konstruktsii fundamentov pod mashiny i ikh raschet [Modern designs of foundations for machines and their calculation]. Lenigradskoe otd., Stroyizdat Publ., 1979. 200 p. (In Russian).
4. Pyatetskiy V. M., Aleksandrov B. K., Savinov O. A. Sovremennye fundamenty mashin i ikh avtomatizirovannoe proektirovanie [Modern foundations of machines and their automated design]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1993. 415 p. (In Russian).
5. Rekomendatsii po vibrozashchite nesushchikh konstruktsiy proizvodstvennykh zdaniy [Recommendations on vibration protection of load-bearing structures of industrial buildings]. Moscow, TsNIISK im. Kucherenko Publ., 1998. 151 ð. (In Russian).
6. Chernov Yu. T. Vibratsii stroitel'nykh konstruktsiy [Vibration of building structures]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2011. 384 p. (In Russian).
7. Dinamicheskiy raschet zdaniy i sooruzheniy: spravochnik proektirovshchika [Dynamic calculation of buildings and structures: Handbook of the design engineer]. Pod red. B. G. Koreneva, I. M. Rabinovicha. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1984. 303 p. (In Russian).
8. Sorokin E. S. Dinamicheskiy raschet nesushchikh konstruktsiy zdaniy [Dynamic analysis of load-bearing structures of buildings]. Moscow, Gosstroyizdat Publ., 1956. 340 p. (In Russian).
9. Borisov E. K., Alimov S. T., et al. Eksperimental'naya dinamika sooruzheniy. Monitoring transportnoy vibratsii [Experimental dynamics of structures. Monitoring of transport vibration]. Petropavlosk-Kamchatskiy, KamchatGTU, 2007. 128 p. (In Russian).
10. Tseytlin A. I., Kedrova G. L. Normirovanie raschetov sooruzhenii na dinamicheskie nagruzki v SSSR i za rubezhom [Standardization of analysis of structures under dynamic loads in the USSR and abroad]. Moscow, VNIIIS Publ., 1987. 68 p. (In Russian).
11. Collacot R. A. Vibration Monitoring and Diagnosis. John Wiley & Sons. New York, 1979. 333 p.
12. Evans J. B. Post-Construction vibration validation measurement analysis - weaver power plant 25 MW Expansion. JEAcoustics, Austin, IX, Rpt. No. 2218-03, 2005. 142 p.
13. Barkan D. D. Dinamika osnovaniy i fundamentov [Dynamics of bases and foundations]. Moscow, Stroyvoenmorizdat Publ., 1948. 412 p. (In Russian).
14. Maksimov L. S., Sheynin I. S. Izmerenie vibratsii sooruzhenii [Measuring vibration of structures]. Leningradskoe otd., Stroyizdat Publ., 1974. 260 p. (In Russian).
15. Shashkin M. A. Vibro-dinamic monitoring of a building in real time with the function of controlling a technology of repair-construction works. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 12, pp. 53-59. (In Russian).
- For citation: Chernov Yu. T. Design of Buildings and Structures Subjected to Dynamic Impacts. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 4, pp. 73-77.