- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Seismic Resistance of Partitions Made of Tongue-and-Groove Slabs Reinforced with Composite Mesh
- UDC 69.022.51:691.55:691.841
Arkady V. GRANOVSKY, e-mail: email@example.com
Bulat K. DZHAMUEV, firstname.lastname@example.org
Asker I. DOTTUEV, e-mail: email@example.com
JSC Research Center of Construction, Research Institute of Building Constructions (TSNIISK) named after V. A. Koucherenko, 2-ya Institutskaya ul., 6, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Yu. S. KUNIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Darya V. LVOVA, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. Results of the experimental study concerning the seismic resistance of partitions made of tongue-and-groove slabs of "KNAUF-gypsum slabs" assembled with the glued mortar mix "KNAUF-Fugen" are analyzed. Dynamic test of two series of partitions with a natural size of 2.5_3 m on the two-component vibro-platform have been conducted. For tests have been used two experimental samples of partitions: without external reinforcement and with the strengthening from two sides with the basalt lath of GRIDEX ÑÁÍÏñ produced by OOO "REKSTROM-K" installed in the plaster layer on the basis of gypsum mortar "KNAUF-Rotband". The frequency-amplitude spectrum under dynamic impacts on the samples varied within the interval from 1 to 8.4 Hz. At this, the amplitude of vibrations during the tests varied from 2 to 74.7 mm horizontally and up to 22 mm - vertically. The acceleration of the platform varied within the limits from 0.1 to 5.8 m/sec_. The results of tests show the efficiency of application of the basalt mesh for excluding the progressive collapse of partitions at earthquakes of 7-9 point intensity according to the MSK-64 scale. Recommendations on the scheme of arrangement of links connecting partitions with bearing elements of the building are made.
Key words: experiment, seismic load, frequency-amplitude spectrum of impacts, partition made of tongue-and-groove slabs, composite mesh on the basis of basalt fiber.
1. Rekomendatsii po proektirovaniyu i primeneniyu peregorodok iz gipsovykh pazogrebnevykh plit dlya stroitel'stva v seysmicheskikh rayonakh [Recommendations on design and application of partitions from plaster pazogrebnevyh plates for construction in seismic areas]. Moscow, TsNIISK im. V. A. Kucherenko Publ., 1990. (In Russian).
2. Komplektnye sistemy KNAUF. Vnutrennie steny iz gipsovykh pazogrebnevykh plit dlya zhilykh, obshchestvennykh i proizvodstvennykh zdaniy [The complete system of KNAUF. Internal walls made of gypsum plasterboard for residential, public and industrial buildings]. Shifr M8, 10/07-P3. TsNIIPromzdaniy. Moscow, 2007. 48 p. (In Russian).
3. Pustovgar A. P. Experience in the use of gypsum binders in the construction of buildings. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2008, no. 3, pp. 78-80. (In Russian).
4. Kolchunov V. I., Morgunov M. V., Kozharinova L. V., Prasolov N. O. On the issue of algorithmization of calculation of reinforced concrete structures survivability at the moment of stability loss. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2012, no. 12, pp. 52-54. (In Russian).
5. Klyueva N. V., Tamrazyan A. G. On influence of limited temperature deformations of reinforced concrete flexural elements on survivability of buildings and structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2012, no. 12, pp. 49-51. (In Russian).
6. Derkach V. N. Joint work of stone filling and reinforced concrete monolithic frame. Inzhenerno-stroitel'nyy zhurnal, 2013, no. 5, pp. 20-27.
7. STO 5952-022-98214589-2013*. Setki iz bazal'tovogo volokna marki "SBNPs Grideks" [Mesh from basalt fiber brand "SNPs Grideks"]. Moscow, TsNIISK im. V. A. Kucherenko Publ., 2015. 40 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Granovsky A. V., Dzhamuev B. K., Dottuev A. I., Kunin Yu. S., Lvova D. V. Seismic Resistance of Partitions Made of Tongue-and-Groove Slabs Reinforced with Composite Mesh. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 4, pp. 67-72. (In Russian).