- NEWS OF THE RUSSIAN ENGINEERING ACADEMY
- Periodic Volume Matrix of the Chemical Elements
- UDC 541
Boris V. GUSEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anatoliy A. SPERANSKIY, e-mail: email@example.com
Russian Academy of Engineering, Gazetnyy per., 9, str. 4, Moscow 125009, Russian Federation
Abstract: The Russian Academy of Engineering is conducting research related to the creation of a three-dimensional periodic matrix of chemical elements. The inspiration for this came from the fact the world is multidimensional and is typically considered to be three-dimensional, and yet the periodic table is two-dimensional. The proposed three-dimensional periodic matrix of chemical elements is a universal tool, which allows studying the variety of physical and chemical properties of both known and not yet discovered elements, as well as facilitating computer modelling if their chemical compounds. The carcass of the three-dimensional coordinate system is based on Mendeleev's periodic system as an effort to get rid of the flaws that resulted in its lack of systematism and lack of symmetry.
Key words: three-dimensional periodic matrix of chemical elements, Mendeleev's periodic table, 3D-spiral (polar conic) system.
1. Gusev B. V., Galushkin Yu. A., Ien In Samuel, Speranskiy A. A. Laws of volume periodicity in the structure of physico-chemical elements and adaptive materials science. Tekhnika i tekhnologiya silikatov, 2016, no. 2, pp. 23-31. (In Russian).
2. Gusev B. V., Samuel Ien In, Galushkin Yu. A., Speranskiy A. A. Study of periodicity problems in the structure of chemical elements. Stroitel'nye materialy, oborudovanie, tekhnologii XXI veka, 2016, no. 7-8, pp. 46-49. (In Russian).
3. Khoking S. O Vselennoy v dvukh slovakh [About the Universe in a nutshell]. Moscow, AST Publ., 2017. 224 p. (In Russian).
4. Sem Kin. Ischezayushchaya lozhka ili Udivitel'nye istorii iz zhizni periodicheskoy tablitsy Mendeleeva [Disappearing spoon or Amazing life stories of periodic table]. Moscow, Eksmo Publ., 2015. 464 p. (In Russian).
5. Semenov N. N. Khimiya i elektronnye yavleniya. Izbrannye trudy [Chemistry and electronic phenomena. Selected works]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 2005. Vol. 2. (In Russian).
6. Korablev T. P., Korol'kov D. V. Teoriya Periodicheskoy Sistemy [Theory of the Periodic System]. St. Petersburg, Sankt-Peterburgskiy universitet Publ., 2005. 176 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Gusev B. V., Speranskiy A. A. Periodic Volume Matrix of the Chemical Elements. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 4, pp. 4-6.