- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Nomenclature of Works and Costs for Quality Assurance of Construction Products. Methods of Its Identification
- UDC 69.05:658.562
Sergey S. SBORSHIKOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pavel A. ZHURAVLEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Evgeniy E. BAHUS
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The problem of quality control of construction products requires close attention in the paradigm of modern management, focusing on such its aspect as the costs of investment and construction activities. Their impact on the results of function of the corporate level also requires careful study thus identifying the groups of expenditures for ensuring the quality of construction products which can be foreseen and excluded in advance. The article is devoted to the problem of assessing costs for ensuring the quality of construction products and assessing the efficiency of such measures. It is substantiated that the task of minimal use of resources in the production process depends not only on the choice of technology but also on qualitative characteristics and parameters of buildings and structures determining the value of resource consumption for their operation. At this, if the expenditures for operation of buildings are allocated from the total sum of expenditures for production, t is possible to assess their impact on the cost of goods and services. The article touches upon the issues of the need for formation of the common system of methods, criteria, indicators for assessing the cost of quality assurance, as well as organizational structures for making organizational-technological decisions to ensure the quality of construction and normative-analytical support for this kind of activity at the corporate level.
Key words: ensuring the quality of construction products, expenditures for assessing the quality of products and prevention of defects, control over incoming and outgoing elements of system.
1. Sborshchikov S. B. Logistika reguliruyushchikh vozdeystviy v investitsionno-stroitel'noy sfere (teoriya, metodologiya, praktika) [Of regulatory impact logistics in investment and construction sector (theory, methodology, practice)]. Dis. dokt. ekonom. nauk. Moscow, Rossiyskaya ekonomicheskaya akademiya im. G. V. Plekhanova Publ., 2012. 305 p. (In Russian).
2. Zhuravlev P. A. By the use of resource and process modeling in the formation of investment programs. Vestnik BGTU im. V. G. Shukhova, 2017, no. 7, pp. 198-201. (In Russian).
3. Zhuravlev P. A. The price of building and the stages of its formation. Vestnik Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta, 2015, no. 9 (104), pp. 174-178. (In Russian).
4. Ermolaev E. E. Determination of the fixed cost of construction under the state programs. Vestnik gosudarstvennogo universiteta upravleniya, 2013, no. 11, pp. 35-38. (In Russian).
5. Ermolaev E. E. Management use-value of objects of construction. Gumanitarnye i sotsial'nye nauki, 2013, no. 3. Available at: http://www.hses-online.ru/2013/03/08_00_05/03.pdf (accessed 12.01.2018). (In Russian).
6. Aleksanin A. V. Evaluation of economic efficiency the use of new technologies, materials and solutions in energy saving projects. Vestnik MGSU, 2009, no. 1, pp. 164-167. (In Russian).
7. Zharov Ya. V. Accounting for organizational aspects of the planning of construction production in the energy sector. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 5, pp. 69-71. (In Russian).
8. Bakhus E. E. The question of perfection of organizational-technological solutions to ensure the quality of construction of nuclear power. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2016, no. 14, pp. 20-23. (In Russian).
9. Shumeyko N. M. Development of methodical recomendations on application of the new template LS-P(EE) to determine the cost of design work. Smetno-dogovornaya rabota v stroitel'stve, 2016, no. 1, pp. 19-20. (In Russian).
10. Lyapin A. V., Lyapin V. Yu. A modern approach to the organization of estimated activity in the construction. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2016, no. 8, pp. 251-255. (In Russian).
- For citation: Sborshikov S. S., Zhuravlev P. A., Bahus E. E. Nomenclature of Works and Costs for Quality Assurance of Construction Products. Methods of Its Identification. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 3, pp. 76-79.