- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Load Test of a Precast-Monolithic Floor Supported on Bearing Walls of a Multistory Building
- UDC 624.073
Sergey V. BOSAKOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Institut BelNIIS, ul. F. Skoriny, 15, Minsk 220114, Republic of Belarus
Alexander I. MORDICH, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BESTinzhiniring, prosp. Masherova, 9, Minsk 220029, Republic of Belarus
Anatoly A. KARYAKIN, e-mail: email@example.com, Sergey A. SONIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Iliya S. DERBENTCEV, e-mail: email@example.com, Pavel V. POPP, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
South Ural State University (National Research University), prosp. Lenina, 76, Chelyabinsk 454080, Russian Fereration
Abstract. Investigations by various authors, experience of domestic and foreign construction make it possible to assume that a bearing frame which includes bearing walls and flat precast-monolithic floors with hollow-core slabs will be technologically attractive and cost-effective for high-rise buildings. The test of a natural floor and its joints with bearing walls has been conducted. Loading test results and theoretical analysis show that this floor supported on bearing walls is designed according to current Russian normative documentation and have the bearing capacity and stiffness much higher than required. It is ensured by tight contacts between elements of the floor and with bearing walls as well as by the presence of internal connections. In the floor, due to tight contacts and internal connections, the structural integrity was provided. Each cell operates like a one-piece plate supported along the contour. Redistribution of forces between elements of the floor contributes to significant reduction in the value of forces in each hollow-core slab comparing with the scheme of free bearing. The test results of the floor deck, theoretical analysis and experience in the construction of 25-story building fully confirmed the high reliability and efficiency both of the floor structure and the bearing frame as a whole.
Key words: flat floor deck, hollow-core slabs, bearing walls, plate, strength, stiffness.
1. Yanko A. E. The place of frame-wall system "Jubileiny" in structural designs of residential houses. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2004, no. 12, pp. 7-9. (In Russian).
2. Professionals met at the VI International scientific-practical conference "Development of panel construction in Russia" InterConPan 2016 in Krasnodar. Zhilishchnoe stroitel'stvo, 2016, no. 10, pp. 3-10. (In Russian).
3. Drozdov P. F., Senin N. I., Kiyashko V. Yu. A new design of monolithic high-rise buildings. Beton i zhelezobeton, 1990, no. 10, pp. 10-11. (In Russian).
4. Krylov S. M. Experimental study of reinforced concrete beams of frame buildings. Issledovanie svoystv betona i zhelezobetonnykh konstruktsiy. Trudy NIIZhB. Moscow, Gosstroyizdat Publ., 1959, iss. 4, pp. 276-334. (In Russian).
5. Semchenkov A. S. Testing of precast slabs are simply supported along the contour. Beton i zhelezobeton, 1981, no. 1, pp. 11-13. (In Russian).
6. Ayvazov R. L., Lapitskiy I. V. Precast slab, simply supported on the contour and working with cross spacers. Beton i zhelezobeton, 1991, no. 11, pp. 7-9. (In Russian).
7. Bosakov S. V., Mordich A. I., Simbirkin V. N. About improving the bearing capacity and rigidity of floors made of hollow-core slabs. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 4, pp. 44-49. (In Russian).
8. Karyakin A. A., Sonin S. A., Popp P. V., Aliluev M. V. The test field of a fragment of precast-monolithic frame systems "ARCOS" with flat ceilings. Vestnik YuUrGU. Seria "Stroitel'stvo i arkhitektura", 2009, no. 35(168), iss. 9, pp. 16-20. (In Russian).
9. EN 1991-1-7. Eurocode 1. Accidental Actions. 1. General actions.
10. ACI 318-14. Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary (ACI 318R-14).
11. Rekomendatsii po ispytaniyu i otsenke prochnosti, zhestkosti i treshchinostoykosti opytnykh obraztsov zhelezobetonnykh konstruktsiy [Recommendations on testing and evaluation of strength, stiffness and fracture toughness of prototypes of reinforced concrete structures]. Moscow, NIIZhB Publ., 1987. 36 p. (In Russian).
12. Timoshenko S. P., Voynovskiy-Kriger S. Plastinki i obolochki [Of plates and shells]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1966. 636 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Bosakov S. V., Mordich A. I., Karyakin A. A., Sonin S. A., Derbentcev I. S., Popp P. V. Load Test of a Precast-Monolithic Floor Supported on Bearing Walls of a Multistory Building. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 2, pp. 35-42. (In Russian).