- BUILDING MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS
- Modification of Technical Foam for Monolithic Foam Concrete by Introducing Secondary Cellulose Fiber
- UDC 691-405.8:666.973.2:691.14
Valerij I. FEDOROV, e-mail: email@example.com
Aleksej E. MESTNIKOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
North-Eastern Federal University named after M. K. Ammosov, ul. Belinskîgo, 58, Yakutsk 677000, Republic Sakha (Yakutia), Russian Federation
Abstract. To produce a stable foam concrete mixture in order to improve the quality of monolithic foam concrete the modification of technical foam is used by introducing the secondary cellulose fiber. Results of the study of parameters of the foam control composition and a composition with fiber addition are compared in the article. The process of removing the cellulose fiber from a sheet of paper and the technology of dissociation of waste paper in a propeller mixer are considered. Morphometric parameters of secondary cellulose fiber were determined. Experimental studies were carried out with the use standard means and methods of measurement, as well as a complex of modern physical methods of analysis. The causal relationship between the concentration of the pore-forming additive, multiplicity and stability of the technical foam is revealed. As a result of the analysis of experimental data, a critical concentration of the micelle formation of the foam system is established, the structure and mechanism of foam destruction under the influence of gravity are described. The positive influence of secondary cellulose fibers on the structure of technical foam is substantiated, and also the process of formation of the optimal porous structure of foam concrete in the presence of fiber is considered.
Key words: technical foam, monolithic foam concrete, secondary cellulose fiber, modification, macrostructure, stability, multiplicity, Plateau-Gibbs channel, macropore, cell.
1. Mestnikov A. E., Kornilov T. A., Egorova A. D., Rozhin V. N. Light enclosing constructions of residential buildings for sharply continental climate of the North. Zhilishhnoe stroitel'stvo, 2010, no. 1, pp. 46-47. (In Russian).
2. Shahova L. D. Tehnologija penobetona. Teorija i praktika [Technology of foam concrete. Theory and practice]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2010. 248 p. (In Russian).
3. Fedorov V. I. Dispersion-reinforced foam concrete with the use of cellulosic fibers. Materialy Mezhdunar. nauchno-tehn. konf. v ramkah Mezhdunar. vystavki "STROJSIB-2015" [Proc. of the International. scientific.-tech. conf. in the framework of the Intern. exhibition "STROYSIB-2015]. Febr. 3-6 2015. Novosibirsk, NGAU Publ., 2015, pp. 123-124. (In Russian).
4. Fedorov V. I., Mestnikov A. E. Foam cement composite with cellulose fiber for low-rise construction. Promyshlennoe I grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2016, no. 8, pp. 22-25. (In Russian).
5. Tihomirov V. K. Peny. Teorija i praktika ih poluchenija i razrushenija [Foam. Theory and practice of obtaining and destroying them]. Moscow, Himija Publ., 1983. 264 p. (In Russian).
6. Krugljakov P. M., Ekserova D. R. Peny i pennye plenki [Foams and films]. Moscow, Himija Publ., 1990. 432 p. (In Russian).
7. Vilkova N. G., Elanjova S. I., Volkova N. V. The flow of surfactant solutions through foam: theory and experiment. Izvestija PGPU im. V.G. Belinskogo, 2012, no. 29, pp. 348-351. (In Russian).
8. Igamberdiev B.G., Artikova M. A. Using fibers from recycled materials to improve the properties of binders. Problemy sovremennoj nauki i obrazovanija, 2017, no. 23(105), pp. 14-17. (In Russian).
9. Fljate D. M. Svojstva bumagi [Paper properties]. Moscow, Lesnaya promyshlennost', 1986. 680 p. (In Russian).
10. Mullina Je .R., Mishurina O. A., Nigmatullina L. I., Ishkuvatova A. R. Influence of the recycling process of waste paper on the paper-forming properties of cellulose raw materials. Mezhdunarodnyj zhurnal prikladnyh i fundamental'nyh issledovanij, 2015, no. 4-1, pp. 32-34. (In Russian).
11. Vilkova N. G., Mishina S. I., Vilkova A. S. The flow of liquid through the foam. Fundamental'nye issledovanija, 2015, no. 2-9, pp. 1877-1881. (In Russian).
12. Savenkov A. I., Tjul'kin S. V., Ploskonosova A. E., Grinjuk R. A. Stability of foams on protein foaming agents. Sovremennye tehnologii i nauchno-tehnicheskij progress, 2017, no. 1, pp. 128-129. (In Russian).
13. Gibs Dzh. Termodinamika. Statisticheskaja mehanika [Thermodynamics. Statistical Mechanics]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1982. 584 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Fedorov V. I., Mestnikov A. E. Modification of Technical Foam for Monolithic Foam Concrete by Introducing Secondary Cellulose Fiber. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 1, pp. 48-52.