- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Improvement of Technological Processes in Monolithic Construction
- UDC 624.012.4:624.92
Anatoly A. GONCHAROV, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The main actions to be undertaken to improve the quality of monolithic construction and shortening of construction of objects are presented in the article. The proposed actions are based on international experience and new scientific developments. For introduction in production these measures should be reflected in the normative literature when regulating the parameters of basic technological processes: formwork and reinforcement works; preparation and filing of a concrete mix into the formwork, methods of laying concrete mixes and care of concrete. Main actions are the placement of prefabricated reinforcement shops and mobile concrete mixing plants on construction sites which require significant start-up costs for the organization of their production as well as the creation of organization-owners, working on the terms of a subcontract. But as a result it will provide improving the quality, reducing the time and reducing the cost of construction of monolithic buildings.
Key words: ðrefabricated reinforcement shop, mobile concrete mixing plant, superplasticizer, silica fume, cements with modified nano- and microstructure, active fillers.
1. Ambartsumyan S. A., Martirosyan A. S., Galumyan A. V. Norms of performance of forms working at high-speed monolith house construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2009, no. 2, pp. 39-41. (In Russian).
2. Ataev S. S. Intensifikatsiya rabot pri vozvedenii zdaniy iz monolitnogo zhelezobetona [The intensification of work in the construction of buildings of reinforced concrete]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1990. 275 p. (In Russian).
3. Volkov Yu. S., Zvezdov A. I. The concrete foundation for today's skyscrapers. Stroitel'stvo, 2004, no. 5, pp. 56-59. (In Russian).
4. Gaydarzhi A. V., Kurakova O. A. Optimization of organizational and technological solutions in monolithic construction. International Journal of Advanced Studies, 2017, no. 2-2, vol. 7, pp. 36-40. (In Russian).
5. Zinevich L. V., Galumyan A. V. High-speed monolithic housing construction: the conditions for achieving high rates of construction and concrete quality of the resulting designs. Beton i zhelezobeton, 2009, no. 5, pp. 23-26. (In Russian).
6. Gordon K. Challenges for concrete in tall buildings. 3-ya Vseros. (2-ya Mezhdunar.) konf. po betonu i zhelezobetonu. [3th all-Russian (2th Intern.) conf. on concrete and reinforced concrete. Plenary reports]. Moscow, 2014. Pp. 93-102. (In Russian).
7. Mozgalev K. M. Intensification of technological processes of winter concreting of monolithic buildings. Sb. tr. Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf [Proc. Intern. scientific.-pract. conf]. Chelyabinsk, PIRS Publ., 2015, pp. 130-133. (In Russian).
8. Problems of concrete industry and the issues that require discussion and decisions. Tekhnologii betonov, 2015, no. 11-12, pp. 10-12. (In Russian).
9. Bunt A. M. Analysis of the operation of the shuttering locks in the Russian construction sites. Tekhnologii betonov, 2015, no. 11-12(112-113), pp. 23-25. (In Russian).
10. Goncharov A. A., Bunt A. M. Improving the reliability of the protective coating of the frame elements large-area formwork. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2016, no. 20, pp. 30-34. (In Russian).
11. Goncharov A. A., Bunt A. M. Optimization of the parameters of the surround jacks support stands of horizontal formwork. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2016, no. 21, pp. 38-42. (In Russian).
12. Bunt A. M. New domestic system solutions in the field of formwork technology in the use of reinforced concrete in bridge construction. Nauch. tr. III Vseros. (mezhdunar.) konf. po betonu i zhelezobetonu [Scientific. proc. 3th all-Russian (Intern.) conf. on concrete and reinforced concrete]. Moscow, 2014. Vol. 5. Novye effektivnye betony i tekhnologii. Legkie i yacheistye betony. Obrazovanie i podgotovka [New efficient concretes and technologies. Light, cellular concrete. Education and training], pp. 35-45. (In Russian).
13. Kudryavtsev Yu. I. Kompleksnaya avtomatizatsiya protsessov proizvodstva armaturnykh izdeliy v stroitel'nykh tekhnologiyakh [Complex automation of processes of manufacturing of products in building technology]. Moscow, 2005. 262 ð. (In Russian).
14. Korobov N. S. Avtomatizatsiya armaturnykh rabot v monolitnom domostroenii [Automation of reinforcing in monolithic construction]. Moscow, 2006. 219 ð. (In Russian).
15. Madatyan S. A. Modern materials and technologies for reinforcement works. Beton i zhelezobeton, 2016, no. 3, pp. 12-16. (In Russian).
16. Kolchedaetsev L. M., Volkov S. V., Drozdov A. D. The organization of the construction site for the construction of high-rise buildings when placed on-site concrete mixing unit. Zhilishchnoe stroitel'stvo, 2015, no. 2, p. 38. (In Russian).
17. Morozov R. V. Design features of modular concrete plants. Fotinskie chteniya, 2014, no. 2, pp. 99-104. (In Russian).
18. Peschanyy Yu. P. "Concrete mobilization" are gaining momentum. Stroitel'stvo, 2008, no. 9, pp. 115-118. (In Russian).
19. Bazhenov Yu. M. Modern technology of concrete. III Vseros. (II Mezhdunar.) konf. po betonu i zhelezobetonu. [3th all-Russian (2th Intern.) conf. on concrete and reinforced concrete. Plenary reports]. Moscow, 2014, pp. 23-28. (In Russian).
20. Kharchenko I. Ya, Bazhenov Yu. M. Kharchenko A. I., Dyatlov A. K. Self-compacting fine-grained concretes for monolithic housing. III Vseros. (II Mezhdunar.) konf. po betonu i zhelezobetonu [3th all-Russian (2th Intern.) conf. on concrete and reinforced concrete]. Moscow, 2014, vol. 5, pp. 150-160. (In Russian).
- For citation: Goncharov A. A. Improvement of Technological Processes in Monolithic Construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2017, no. 12, pp. 106-111.