- ECOLOGICAL SAFETY OF CONSTRUCTION AND MUNICIPAL FACILITIES
- Principles of Area Zoning of Hilly Territories for Building Development
- UDC 624.131
Lu SHENGPING, e-mail: email@example.com
Aleksei M. MARTINOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alisher G. KABIROV, e-mail: kabirov.alishaer @mail.ru
Sergey N. CHERNYSHEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Andrey A. LAVRUSEVICH, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The actual problem of substantiating the construction of industrial and civil structures on inconvenient territories, which locate on the slopes and adjoining plains area, due to the manifestation of dangerous natural processes is considered. Land scarcity on developed territories leads to the necessity to involve the areas adjacent to slopes in economic circulation. The solution of the problem is aimed at protecting suburban green spaces and farmlands by compacting the intracity development. It is shown that, on the basis of studying the processes within engineering surveys, the area of the slope and the plains adjoining to slopes can be zoned with the allocation of sites that are safe for development, as well as areas with different degrees of danger that can be used under the condition of engineering protection against hazardous engineering and geological processes. The problem is considered in relation to the conditions existing in Russia, China, Tajikistan, where authors in different years conducted research and studies. A scheme for the typical zoning of slopes and hilly territories is proposed, and its application to the regions of these countries is considered. The proposed methodology can be used in the course of engineering surveys to justify master plans of cities.
Key words: construction, master plan, slope, plain, pseudokarst, landslides, flooding, collapses, mudflows, engineering-geological zoning.
1. Gorodkov A. V., Seniushchenkova I. M. Ecological apects of rational use of uncomfortable territories as territorial races of a large city. Izvestiia vuzov. Stroitelstvo, 2005, no. 2, pp. 89-95. (In Russian).
2. Seniushchenkova I. M. Algorithm of engineering - ecological surveys for urban planning of gullies of historical cities of the Russian Federation. Privolzhskii nauchnye zhurnal, 2009, no. 3, pp. 123-126. (In Russian).
3. Volodina L. A., Chernyshev S. N. Dependence of the rate of plane erosion on the slope of the slope surface. Vestnik MGSU, 2014, no. 8, pp. 153-164. (In Russian).
4. Evgrafova I. M., Chernyshev S. N., Nekliudov M. A. On the horizontal velocity of the plastic flow of dispersed soils near the river valley, as a cause of deformations and destruction of structures. Izvestiia vuzov. Stroitelstvo, 2014, no. 8, pp. 107-114. (In Russian).
5. Li Jingen. Influence of population on deforestation and soil erosion in China. Obzor narodonaseleniia i razvitiia, 1990, no. 16, pp. 254-258.
6. Potapov A. D., et al. Zemletriaseniia prichiny posledstviia i obespechenie bezopasnosti [Earthquake causes effects and safety]. Moscow, INFRA Publ., 2017. 243 p. (In Russian).
7. Usupaev Sh. E., Sharifov G. V. Engineering geonomy of georisk mapping in Dushanbe agglomeration. Nauka i novye tekhnologii i innovatsii, 2013, no. 8, pp. 8-12. (In Russian).
8. Lavrusevich A. A., Krasheninnikov V. S., Lavrusevich I. A. Lesson pseudo-karst and experience of strengthening loess massifs and slopes by artificial plantings (on the example of the Loess Plateau in Gansu and Shanxi provinces, China). Inzhenernaia geologiia, 2012, no. 1, pp. 44-54. (In Russian).
9. Lavrusevich A. A. Khomenko V. P., Lavrusevich I. A. Problems of building development of loess massifs affected by pseudokarst. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitelstvo, 2012, no. 11, pp. 11-13. (In Russian).
10. Sarabekov N. Sh., Saidov S. M. Features of the origin and development of gully erosion. landslides in loess (southern slope of the Gissar range). Nauka, novye tekhnologii i innovatsii Kyrgyzstana, 2015, no. 7, pp. 16-20. (In Russian).
11. Obruchev V. Ot Kiakhty do Kuldzhi. Puteshestvie v Tsentralnuiu Aziiu i Kitai [From Kyakhta to Kuldzhi. Journey to Central Asia and China]. Moscow, EKSMO Publ., 2012. 480 p. (In Russian).
12. Petrova E. D. Cave dwellings of the loess plateau of northern China. Etnograficheskoe obozrenie, 2004, no. 3, pp. 50-56. (In Russian).
13. Underground life of China. Stroitelnyi ekspert. Available at: https://ardexpert.ru/article/9608 (accessed: 29.09.2017). (In Russian).
14. Huang Jiaxao. Grand spectacle of the culture of caves in North Shaanxi. Guangdong nauki i tekhniki, 2013, no. 22(3), pp. 152-162.
15. Yang Ziqi. The original concept of ecological thinking about cave dwellings. Arts Circle, 2013, no. 3, pp. 82-92.
16. Pye Kenneth. Eolian dust and dust deposits. London, Orlando, Akademicheskaia Pressa, 1987. 334 p.
17. Abelev Iu. M. Osnovy proektirovaniia i stroitelstva na prosadochnykh makroporistykh gruntakh [Fundamentals of design and construction on subsidence macroporous grounds]. Moscow, Stroiizdat Publ., 1979. 271 p. (In Russian).
18. Denisov N. Ia. Stroitelnye svoistva lessa i lessovidnykh suglinkov [Building properties of loess and loess-like loam]. Moscow, Gosudarstvennoe izd-vo literatury po stroitelstvu i arkhitekture, 1953. 155 p. (In Russian).
19. Khou Tsziiao. Peshchernye zhilishcha. Pekin : Kitaiskoe izd-vo po stroitelnoi promyshlennosti, 1989. Pp. 72-93.
20. Li Zhaoshu, Cui Peng. Secondary Disasters of the Chinese Earthquake of 1556. Mountain Science, 2007, no. 25(4), pp. 425-430.
- For citation: Shengping Lu, Martinov A. M., Kabirov A. G., Chernyshev S. N., Lavrusevich A. A. Principles of Area Zoning of Hilly Territories for Building Development. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2017, no. 12, pp. 85-91. (In Russian).