- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Vibro-Dynamic Monitoring of a Building in Real Time with the Function of Controlling a Technology of Repair-Construction Works
- UDC 69.058.8:69.05
Maxim A. SHASHKIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PI "Georeconstruction", Izmailovsky prosp., 4, St. Petersburg 190005, Russian Federation
Abstract. Vibration exposures have a harmful effect on building structures and foundation soils, that's why the determination of parameters of these effects and the selection of low-impact technologies and regimes of works execution are a relevant problem. An experience in applying the state-of-the art system of monitoring building structures of an industrial architecture monument of the early XIX century is considered. A special attention is attached to the function of controlling the technology of construction works by means of monitoring. The problems of choosing criteria for estimating vibration according to the current normative documentation are described, and an approach allowing to obtain frequency-dependent criteria for each particular design and type of oscillation excitation is shown. The equipment for vibro-monitoring in real time mode and the examples of processing the received data are presented. The complex of equipment considered can be used for long-term observations of the technical conditions of building structures. Digital sensors for measuring temperature, pressure, force and other parameters can be included in this system.
Key words: vibro-dynamic monitoring, historical heritage object, dynamic parameters, registration equipment, frequency of self-induced oscillations, frequency-dependent criteria of evaluation.
1. Tatarkin S. A. Sovremennye geofizicheskie metody v stroitel'noy praktike [Modern geophysical methods in construction practice]. St. Petersburg, Georekonstruktsiya-Fundamentproekt Publ., 2007. 100 p. (In Russian).
2. Ulitskiy V. M., Shashkin A. G., Shashkin K. G. Geotekhnicheskoe soprovozhdenie razvitiya gorodov [Geotechnical support urban development]. St. Petersburg, Stroyizdat Severo-Zapad, Georekonstruktsiya Publ., 2010. 551 p. (In Russian).
3. Ulitskiy V. M., Shashkin A. G. Preservation of architectural monuments and provision of their mechanical safety. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 7, pp. 31-39. (In Russian).
4. Rogozhkin E. A., Kapustyan N. K., Antonovskaya G. A., Akbiev R. T. The methodology of the comprehensive engineering and seismic monitoring of structures of buildings and constructions, including sites of their placement. Prirodnye i tekhnogennye riski. Bezopasnost' sooruzheniy, 2011, no. 4, pp. 33-41. (In Russian).
5. Pauderkhem A. Application of the method of observations through successive modifications. Rekonstruktsiya gorodov i geotekhnicheskoe stroitel'stvo, 2004, no. 8, pp. 5-29. (In Russian).
6. Vasenin V. A. The estimation of the parameters of ground vibrations when fibroporous of pile and pile. Rekonstruktsiya gorodov i geotekhnicheskoe stroitel'stvo, 2003, no. 5, pp. 111-116. (In Russian).
7. Shashkin A. G. Geotechnical criteria for the design of complex reconstruction and new construction in urban areas. Rekonstruktsiya gorodov i geotekhnicheskoe stroitel'stvo, 2003, no. 5, pp. 48-54. (In Russian).
8. Bogdanov M. I., Shashkin A. G., Shashkin K. G., Shashkin M. A. Adjustment of vibrations of the retractable football pitch of the stadium on Krestovsky island in Saint-Petersburg. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 5, pp. 16-24. (In Russian).
9. Ishikhara K. Povedenie gruntov pri zemletryaseniyakh [The behavior of soils during earthquakes]. St. Petersburg, Georekonstruktsiya Publ., 2006. 384 p. (In Russian).
10. Borisov E. K., Alimov S. G., Usov A. G., Lysak L. G., Krylova T. V., Stepanova E. A. Eksperimental'naya dinamika sooruzheniy. Monitoring transportnoy vibratsii [Experimental structural dynamics. Monitoring transportation vibration]. Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy, KamchatGTU Publ., 2007. 128 p. (In Russian).
11. Tatarkin S. A., Shashkin M. A., Nizovtsev S. I., Kirpichev A. A., Shkatov P. N. The study of nonlinear microdynamics soil properties and application to improve the reliability and efficiency of inspection of buildings, monitoring in the production of geotechnical work in special geological conditions. Pribory, 2017, no. 3 (201), pp. 14-23. (In Russian).
12. Kirpichev A. A. Standalone recorders vibro-impact effects for dynamic geotechnical monitoring of buildings and structures. Tochka opory, 2016, no. 7(213), p. 22. (In Russian).
- For citation: Shashkin M. A. Vibro-Dynamic Monitoring of a Building in Real Time with the Function of Controlling a Technology of Repair-Construction Works. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2017, no. 12, pp. 53-59.