- 70th ANNIVERSARY OF VICTORY
- Economic Front of Victory in the Great Patriotic War
- GOLUSHKO I. M.
- EXAMINATION OF CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
- About the Work of Moscow Regional State Expertise and Association of Expertises of Building Projects in 2014
- GORYACHEV I. E.
- ARCHITECTURE OF BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES. TOWN PLANNING
- Innovative Algorithm of Architectural Formation of Converted Industrial Buildings
- UDC 725.42:681.2:72.025.5
Kirill V. BUZUNOV, e-mail: email@example.com
TsNIIPromzdaniy, Dmitrovskoe shosse, 46, korp. 2, Moscow 127238, Russian Federation
Abstract. A possible solution to the problem of architectural formation of the inner space of converted industrial buildings of precision engineering, remaining after the withdrawal of industry from the urban development, is considered. On the basis of the analysis of the specific of national experience in the design and construction of industrial buildings of precision engineering sub-branches, it is revealed that the resource of space-planning parameters and constructive elements of these buildings that were designed and built in the second half of the twentieth century, was calculated for accommodating technological processes with due regard for their periodical modernization. It is also established that at the unchangeable shape of the architectural volume of a production building, the technology incorporated in it improves as a result of technical progress. For making decision about the architectural formation of the production building for technical modernization or conversion for public purposes, the algorithm of formation of a computer model of production buildings with a new functionality has been developed. It is shown that the architectural space of production buildings of precision engineering sub-branches makes it possible to adapt the architectural form for multiple functions. Conceptual criteria of the architectural formation of these building spaces in the course of their conversion are revealed; this is realized by disclosing the interconnection of the complex characteristic of space of the existing function with the characteristic needed for a new function of non-production or innovative production purposes.
Key words: conversion of industrial buildings, precision engineering industry, adaptation of architectural space of building, functional capacity, main architectural units and architectural units associated with basic function.
1. Kologrivovà L. B. A new type of building for highly automated production. Promyshlennoe I grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 1999, no. 8, pp. 49-50. (In Russian).
2. Lezhava I. G. Structurnye osobennosti formirovaniya arhitekturnyh objektov [Structural features of the formation of architectural objects] Goroda i sistemi rasseleniya: coll. Moscow, 1985, no. 6. (In Russian).
3. Dmitrievà I. Industrial second-hand. Technologiya stroitelstva. 2006, no. 5, pp. 24-30; no. 6, pp. 60-67. (In Russian).
4. Zmeul A. Proletarians of all countries, pass. Energiya promyshlennogo rosta. 2007, no. 1-2, pp. 48-58. (In Russian).
5. Zmeul A. Masterpieces on the line. Energiya promyshlennogo rosta. 2007, no. 3, pp. 35-43. (In Russian).
6. Wang Y. L. China Lofts. Singapore, Page One Publishing Private Limited, 2006. 200 p.
7. Schulz B. New life. Speech. 2008, no. 02, pp. 8-22.
- Methodical Approaches to Preparation of Territory Planning Documents in the Part of Determining Zones for Planned Location of Linear Objects
- UDC 711.16
Pavel P. SPIRIN1, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sergei D. MITYAGIN1, e-mail: ONHP_spb@mail.ru,
Valerii M. MYAKINENKOV2, e-mail: email@example.com
Tatyana V. VARGINA1, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ekaterina D. MAREEVA3, e-mail: email@example.com
1 OMSKNEFTEHIMPROEKT, ul. Torzhkovskaya, 5, St. Petersburg 197342, Russian Federation
2 St. Petersburg State University, Universitetskaya nab. 7-9, St. Petersburg 199034, Russian Federation
3 NIIPGradostroitelstva, ul. Torzhkovskaya, 5, St. Petersburg 197342, Russian Federation
Abstract. Methodological approaches to the delimitation of zones of planned location of objects of territorial planning are considered. Peculiarities of different types of linear objects, which are needed to be taken into account during the preparation of project documentation, are marked out. Definitions of terms "linear object", "zone for planned location of linear object", and "boundary of zone of planned location of linear object" which still don't have legal confirmation are formulated. Linear objects are classified with due regard for the specifics of economic activity, methods of laying and town planning conditions. The sequence of determining the boundaries of planned location of linear objects of regional and local importance is presented. The article authors consider not all problems occurring in the course of preparation of planning projects for location of linear objects. It is planned to continue this theme: to define the parameters of zones for location of objects, as well as to reveal the specifics of preparing such documents.
Key words: site design, linear object, zone for planned location of linear object, classification of linear objects.
1. Baevskii O. A. Legal aspects of planning area placement of linear objects: the Moscow experience. Imushchestvennye otnosheniya v Rossiyskoy Federatsii, 2013, no. 6 (141), pp. 83-95. (In Russian).
2. Bocharov M. V., Korolev D. V. Registration of land plots under the linear facilities and subsoil: current problems and prospects of legal regulation. Imushchestvennye otnosheniya v Rossiyskoy Federatsii, 2010, no. 11, pp. 76-86. (In Russian).
3. Jarkova O. A. A new procedure for placement of pipeline transportation and other linear features. Peterburgskiy yurist, 2014, no. 3, pp. 48-55. (In Russian).
4. Semenchenko E. A. About projects of planning and surveying areas involving placement of linear objects. Yurist, 2012, no. 15, pp. 6-15. (In Russian).
5. Mityagin S. D. To help the developer. Zodchiy XXI vek, 2014, no. 1 (50), pp. 25-27. (In Russian).
6. Mityagin S. D. How to simplify system design and legal support of investment and urban development activity. Zodchiy XXI vek, 2014, no. 1 (50), pp. 28-29. (In Russian).
7. Mityagin S. D., Kleschelskaya M. V. Actual problems of development planning documents. Vestnik grazhdanskikh inzhenerov, 2012, no. 5 (34), pp. 28-33. (In Russian).
8. Vargina T. V. Developing the schemes of territorial planning of RF subdivisions in accordance with the requirements of the Town planning code. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2008, no. 1, pp. 30-32. (In Russian).
- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Prospects for Improving Design Standards of Wooden Structures
- UDC 624.042.011.1:539.3
Ivan I. VEDYAKOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aleksandr A. POGORELTSEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Konstantin P. PYATIKRESTOVSKIY, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
TSNIISK named after V. A. Koucherenko, 2 Institutskaya ul., 6, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Abstract. The current norms, developed in 1940-1950, ensure the reliability of building and structures but increasingly lead to the unfounded over-expenditure of materials, deviation of the calculation results from factual distribution of internal forces, in elements that are in the complex stress state especially. The article sets out the principles of calculation of frames of many time statically undefined structures with the help of the V.M. Bondarenko's theory of integral module of deformations, the use of sheeting that combines the system of ribs in the united structure, and criteria of anisotropic materials of G. A. Geniev. Contemporary structures made of glued and solid wood, linked in statically indeterminate systems, operate in complex stress state. Calculations of spatial structures of a shell type or residential buildings for sustained loads are proposed. At that, the force resistance of the system, which makes it possible to analyze NDS at any period of long-time action of loads including their variability in time, is defined. The results obtained are based on achievements of the theory of plasticity, creep, new approaches in the theory of stability, reliability theory and the rapid development of numerical methods during the last 70 years. The necessity and reasonability of preparing proposals for next revision of the design standards are substantiated.
Key words: statically indeterminate wooden structures, non-linear deformations, complex stress state, integral module of deformations, criteria of strength, design standards.
1. Krivoshapko S. N., Pyatikrestovskiy K. P. Review and analytical information from the history of the construction of wooden shells and their capabilities in the future. Stroitel'naya mekhanika inzhenernykh konstruktsiy i sooruzheniy, 2014, no. 1, pp. 3-19. (In Russian).
2. Rayzer V. D. To the problem of survivability of buildings and structures. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzheniy, 2012, no. 5, pp. 77-78. (In Russian).
3. Pogorel'tsev A. A., Pyatikrestovskiy K. P. Substantiation of rated values of elasticity modules for calculation of timber structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 10, pp. 33-36. (In Russian).
4. Kolchunov V. I., Pyatikrestovskiy K. P. Features design of timber for strength and deformation. Stroitel'stvo i rekonstruktsiya, 2013, no. 2 (46), pp. 25-32. (In Russian).
5. Pyatikrestovskiy K. P. Power armor spatial wood structures during short-term and long loads. URL: www.science-education.ru/116-12663 (accessed: 21.07.2012).
6. Geniev G. A., Kurbatov A. S. O predel'nykh prochnostnykh zavisimostyakh dlya anizotropnykh materialov pri sdvige [About ultimate strength dependencies for anisotropic materials under shear]. Metody rascheta i optimizatsii stroitel'nykh konstruktsiy na EVM [The methods of calculation and optimization of building structures on the computer]. Moscow, TsNIISK im. V. A. Kucherenko Publ., 1990, pp. 60-67. (In Russian).
7. Geniev G. A., Pyatikrestovskiy K. P. Voprosy dlitel'noy i dinamicheskoy prochnosti anizotropnykh konstruktsionnykh materialov [Questions long and dynamic strength of anisotropic structural materials]. Moscow, GUP TsNIISK im. V. A. Kucherenko Publ., 2000. 38 p. (In Russian).
8. Geniev G. A., Kurbatov A. S., Samedov F. A. Voprosy prochnosti i plastichnosti anizotropnykh materialov [The questions of strength and plasticity of anisotropic materials]. Moscow, Interbuk Publ., 1993. 187 p. (In Russian).
9. Bondarenko V. M., Bondarenko S. V. Inzhenernye metody nelineynoy teorii zhelezobetona [Engineering methods in the nonlinear theory of reinforced concrete]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1982. 287 p. (In Russian).
10. Rzhanitsyn A. R. Teoreticheskie predposylki k postroeniyu metodov rascheta derevyannykh konstruktsiy vo vremeni [Theoretical background to the construction methods, design of timber in time]. Issledovaniya prochnosti i deformativnosti drevesiny [Studies of the strength and deformability of wood]. Moscow, Gosstroyizdat Publ., 1956, pp. 21-31. (In Russian).
- Tent Membranes for Enveloping Structures of Roof over Stadium Tribunes
- UDC 725.826:796:69.024.4
Pavel G. YEREMEYEV, e-mail: email@example.com
TSNIISK named after V. A. Koucherenko NIC Stroytelstvo, 2 Institutskaya ul., 6, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Abstract. Issues of the use of modern tent (membrane) materials made of thin synthetic fabrics which have such advantages as water-proofing, high specific strength, fire, thermal and chemical resistance, fast fabrication and installation, greater freedom in selecting the spatial shape of surface and its outline in the plan, possibility of their use in transformable systems, good quality-to-price ratio are considered. Key technical properties and characteristics of membranes made of various woven or nonwoven materials with an analysis of their advantages and disadvantages are given. Peculiarities of their design, in-shop fabrication and installation: patternmaking, seam and edge options are discussed. Much attention is given to membrane pre-stressing in the course of assembling and the influence of this parameter on the operation of the cover structure. Requirements for the value of membrane pre-stressing depending on the canopy shape, strength and elastic modulus of the material are presented. Peculiarities of the determination of wind and snow loads on tent coverings and main approaches to the calculation of these loads are considered. Information on modern solutions of two and three layer gas-filled (cushion type) tent coverings is presented.
Key words: tent membranes, enclosing structures of coverings, stadium tribunes, pre-stressing of membrane, wind and snow loads.
1. Skopenko V. A. Tent architecture: yesterday, today, tomorrow. Akademicheskiy vestnik UralNIIproekt RAASN, 2010, no. 1, pp. 30-36. (In Russian).
2. Mollaert M., Forster B. European Design Guide for Tensile Surface Structures. Brussel, Tensinet Publ., 2004. 354 p.
3. Popov E. V., Shalimov V. N., Shalimova K. V. Control of the shaping surfaces awning fabric designs. Privolzhskiy nauchnyy zhurnal, 2011, no. 2, pp. 20-26. (In Russian).
4. Belyaeva Z. V., Mityshov E. A. The use of analytical methods for forming and cutting of linear elements of tent structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2012, no. 2, pp. 29-31. (In Russian).
5. Le Cuyer A. ETFE: Technology and Design. Berlin, Birkhäuser Publ., 2008. 160 p.
6. Tao Yu, Yanhui Zhu. Applied Research of ETFE Membrane Gas Pillow Structure in Modern Stadiums. Research Journal of Applied Sciences. Engineering and Technology, 2013, no. 5(13), pp. 3654-3660.
7. Fadeeva M. Airbag. ARX, 2006, no. 02-03, pp. 21-27. (In Russian).
8. Houtman R., Orpana M. Materials for Membrane Structures. Bauen mit Textilien Heft, 2000, no. 4, pp. 1-7.
- About Development of a Model of Landslide Process for Assess its Effects on Buildings and Structures
- UDC 624.131.1
Vladimir V. SIMONYAN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashot G. TAMRAZYAN, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Alexei A. KOCHIEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
State University of land use planning, Kazakova ul., 15, Moscow 105064, Russian Federation
Abstract. One of the main problems of determining the effect of geodynamic processes on the safety of buildings and structures is an assessment of the state and stability of the geological environment of slope territories. The article authors have been developed a mechanical-mathematical model of the landslide, which body is a homogenous mix, and its bed is a cylindrical surface in vertical longitudinal section representing an arbitrary curve. This model makes it possible to reveal the principle of a landslide process flow and determine the main problems in the course of its forecasting, from the point of view of its effects on nearby objects in particular. The choice of this model of the landslide bed is caused by two reasons. Firstly, the results of field observations show that in most cases the shape of the landslide bed, in combination with straight sections, is close to the cylindrical surface of a special kind. Secondly, at the junctions of the cylindrical surface and the straight end of the landslide there is no phenomenon of kinematic shock equivalent to the continuity of the vector of sliding velocity of the landslide body. Formulas for calculating the stability of landslide, which is determined by the value of adhesion force, landslide body mass, location of its center of gravity or gravity force arm, horizontal size of the body as well as by the equation of curve are presented. The formulas obtained make it possible to calculate whether the landslide body is in the state of stable equilibrium or it will begin to move with negative consequences for structures.
Key words: landslide model, landslide body, bed of cylindrical shape, stability, prediction of landslide process.
1. Tamrazyan A. G. The basic principles of risk assessment in the design of buildings and structures. Vestnik MGSU, 2011, no. 2, vol. 1, pp. 21-28. (In Russian).
2. Vorob"ev Yu. L., Kopylov N. P., Shebeko Yu. N. Rationing risk of technogenic emergencies. Problemy analiza riska, 2004, no. 2, vol. 1, pp. 116-124. (In Russian).
3. Bykov A. A., Faleev M. I. K probleme otsenki sotsial'no-ekonomicheskogo ushcherba s ispol'zovaniem pokazatelya tseny riska. Problemy analiza riska. 2005, no. 2, vol. 1, pp. 114-131. (In Russian).
4. Fomenko I. K. Current trends in the stability calculations of slopes. Inzhenernaya geologiya, 2012, no. 6, pp. 44-53. (In Russian).
5. Sysoev Yu. A., Fomenko I. K. Probabilistic landslide hazard analysis. Sb. tr. po materialam mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii "Nauchnye issledovaniya i ikh prakticheskoe primenenie. Sovremennoe sostoyanie i puti razvitiya" [proceedings of the International scientific-practical conference "Scientific research and their practical application. Modern state and ways of development"]. Odessa, Chernomor'e Publ., 2011, pp. 93-98. (In Russian).
6. Novikov V. Yu. Security landslide coastal areas urbanized areas. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 2, pp. 69-72. (In Russian).
7. Pendin V. V., Fomenko I. K. Methodology to assess and predict landslide hazard. Moscow, Lenand Publ., 2015. 320 p. (In Russian).
8. Simonyan V. V. Landslide assessment geodetic methods. Moscow, MGSU Publ., 2011. 172 p. (In Russian).
9. Hoek E. and Brown J. W. Rock Slope Engineering. London, Institution of Min-ing and Metallurgy Publ., 1981. 402 p.
10. Khvan A. P. A possible model of the landslide. Stroitel'stvo i tekhnogennaya bezopasnost', 2006, no. 15-16, pp. 55-56. (In Russian).
11. Erysh I. F., Salomatin V. N. Landslides of Crimea. P. 1, 2. Simferopol, Apostrof Publ., 1999. 422 p. (In Russian).
- BUILDING MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS
- On the Issue of Using FaÑade Heat Insulating Composite Systems for Walls of Buildings Constructed in Normal and Earthquake-prone Regions of Russia
- UDC 69.022.3:699.86
Arkady V. GRANOVSKY, e-mail: email@example.com
Sanal S. KHAKTAEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
TSNIISK named after V. A. Koucherenko, OJSC SRC «Stroitelstvo», 2-ya Institutskaya ul., 6, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Absract. Results of the experimental study on the vibroplatform of the adhesive strength between elements of the façade composite heat-insulating system (a decorative plaster layer, facing tiles, heat-insulating slabs) and reinforced concrete wall base under the action of dynamic loadings simulating seismic effects during the 7-9 points earthquakes according to the MSK-64 scale are presented. Four structural variants of the composite heat-insulating system with different combinations of its elements - a plaster layer of 7-10 mm, facing clinker slab of "ABC" and "RÖBEN" grades, heat-insulating slabs of 200 mm, and a decorative plaster layer - are considered. In the course of dynamic testing, the action of inertial cyclic load and impulse effect on the system were simulated. The effect of energy dissipation of dynamic impact due to the damping effect of heat insulation was marked. On the basis of test results, conclusions on the possibility of application of thermal insulation systems of "LOBATHERM P(M)-R" brand in high-rise buildings and buildings constructed in earthquake-prone regions of the Russian Federation have been made.
Key words: facade heat-insulating composite system, dynamic effects, vibroplatform, impulse loading, acceleration, energy dissipation.
1. Glikin S. M., Kodysh E. N. Hinged facade system with effective insulation and ventilated air gap. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2008, no. 9, pp. 36-37. (In Russian).
2. Vatin N. I., Nemova D. V., Rymkevich P. P., Gorshkov A. S. The influence of the level of thermal protection of walling on the magnitude of heat losses in the building. Inzhenerno-stroitel'nyy zhurnal, 2012, no. 8 (34), pp. 4-14
3. Ivakin Yu. Yu. Povyshenie effektivnosti ventiliruemykh fasadov s mineralovatnym uteplitelem [Improving the efficiency of ventilated facades with mineral wool insulation]. Dis.... kand. tekhn. nauk. Moscow, 2007. 125 p.
4. Nemova D. V . Ventilated facades: a review of major problems. Inzhenerno-stroitel'nyy zhurnal, 2010, no. 5, pp. 7-11.
5. Tusnina V. M., Åmelyanov A. A., Granovsky A. V. Ways of improving the seismic stability of modern ventilated facade systems. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 11, pp. 63-66. (In Russian).
- About Scientific and Technical Support of Concrete and Reinforced Concrete Technology
- UDC 666.941:539.4
Gennady N. PSHENICHNY, å-mail: email@example.com
Kuban State Technological University, Moskovskaya ul., 2, Krasnodar 350072, Russian Federation
Abstract. The actuality of the "directed" manufacture of reinforced concrete production with required performance characteristics, which is carried out by means of matching of production conditions and influences with the kinetics of structure formation of cement systems, is substantiated. A scheme of staged ("jump-type" according to V. A. Kind) hardening of Portland cement (its species) with the defining role of surface electrical phenomena is presented. The interaction of the cement system is shown as a process based on the theory of activated complex performed by means of pre-forming the interfacial energy composition with its development (accumulation of own energy), reaching the critical level and decay (appearance of active elements and chemistry of the phenomenon), which is the basic principle of the kinetics of heterogeneous reactions. The quantitative and qualitative impacts on the process of some technological factors are defined. The morphology of hardened cement paste (micro-concrete), the distinguishing feature of which is the presence of locally dispersed residual surface-active zones on the hydrated surface of cement particles that defines the late hydration of a binder, the "sawtooth[ nature of hardening respectively, adaptive capacity of concretes to external factors that demands the mandatory accounting in building theory and practice, is specified. A series of technological methods ensuring the enhancement of physical-technical properties, structural stability and operational reliability of concrete and reinforced concrete is presented.
Key words: concrete, reinforced concrete, hydration, multistage process, micro-concrete, surface-active zones, discharges of strength, reliability.
1. Gladkih Y. P., Zavrazhin V. I. On the nature of the condensation curing inorganic binders. Vestnik BGTU im. V. G. Shukhova, 2005, no. 10, pp. 59-61. (In Russian).
2. Usherov-Marshak A. V. Ob urovnyakh razvitiya betonovedeniya i tekhnologii betona [The level of development and technology betonovedeniya concrete]. Proceedings of the International Congress of Science and Innovation in the construction of SIB-2008, vol. 1, is. 2. Voronezh, VGASU, 2008, pp. 569-573. (In Russian).
3. Scientists were able to determine the structure of cured cement. Tekhnologii betonov, 2009, no. 11-12, pp. 5. (In Russian).
4. Babkov V. V., Polak A. F., Komohov P. G. Aspects of durability of cement stone. Tsement, 1988, no. 3, pp. 14-16. (In Russian).
5. Zenin S. V. Strukturirovannoe sostoyanie vody kak osnova upravleniya povedeniem i bezopasnost'yu zhivykh sistem [Structured water status as a basis for controlling the behavior of living systems and security]. Dokt. Diss. Moscow, 1999. 207 p. (In Russian).
6. Sychev M. M. Ways to enhance the activity of clinker and cement. Tsement, 1985, no. 7, pp. 14-16. (In Russian).
7. Skramtaev B. G., Panfilov L. I. Investigation of the influence of the vacuum in hardening tsements. Proceedings NIICEMENT. Moscow, Promstroyizdat Publ., 1949, issue 2, pp. 6-8. (In Russian).
8. Kuznetsova T. V., Kudryashov I. V., Timashev V. V. Fizicheskaya khimiya vyazhushchikh materialov [Physical chemistry of binders]. Moscow, Higher School Publ., 1989. 384 p. (In Russian).
9. Malinin Yu. S., Lopatnikova L. Ya., Guseva V. I., Klishanis N. D. K voprosu o gidratatsii i tverdenii tsementa [On the issue of hydration and hardening of cement]. Doklady Mezhdunarodnoy konferentsii po problemam uskoreniya tverdeniya betona pri izgotovlenii sbornykh zhelezobetonnykh konstruktsiy [Report of the International Conference on the acceleration of concrete hardening in the manufacture of precast]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1968, pp. 89-90. (In Russian).
10. Sivertsev G. N. Nekotorye eksperimental'nye predposylki dlya postroeniya edinoy teorii tverdeniya vyazhushchikh na kolloidno-khimicheskoy osnove [Some experimental prerequisites for building a unified theory of hardening binders on colloid-chemical basis]. Trudy soveshchaniya po khimii tsementa [Proceedings of the Conference on Chemistry of cement]. Moscow, Gosstroiizdat Publ., 1956, pp. 201-220. (In Russian).
11. Akhverdov I. N., Margulis L. N. Nerazrushayushchiy kontrol' kachestva betona po elektroprovodnosti [Non-destructive testing of concrete quality electrical conductivity]. Minsk : Science and Technology Publ., 1975, pp. 66-126.
12. Scheikin A. E. Struktura, prochnost' i treshchinostoykost' tsementnogo kamnya [Structure, strength and fracture toughness of cement paste]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1974. 191 p. (In Russian).
13. Tsimermanis L. B., Genkin A. R. Teplovlazhnostnaya obrabotka tyazhelogo betona [Investigation of the processes of hardening cement stone contact method]. Hydration and hardening cements. Chelyabinsk, Ural NIIPISM Publ., 1969, pp. 138-147. (In Russian).
14. Kind V. A. Khimicheskaya kharakteristika portlandtsementa [Chemical characterization of portland cement]. Leningrad-Moscow, Gosstroiizdat Publ., 1932, pp. 3-4. (In Russian).
15. Malinina L. A. Teplovlazhnostnaya obrabotka tyazhelogo betona [Heavy steam curing concrete]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1977. 160 p. (In Russian).
- The Influence Of Processing Conditions Of Mixing Water And Quartz Sand With Low-Temperature Non-Equilibrium Plasma On The Strength Of Repair Mortar
- UDC 691.536
Maxim S. DARBINYAN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vladimir À. GLUHOEDOV, Vadim G. SOLOVYOV, Valentin A. USHKOV
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. Solution to the problem of reducing self-cost and improving the operational performance of building materials, products, and structures asks for a search for new efficient technologies of their manufacturing. The article considers the study of the influence of the number of processing cycles of mixing water and quartz sand with low-temperature non-equilibrium plasma on the properties of building mortars. The dynamics of changing the strength of building mortars under the compression at different time of hardening depending on the rate of sand processing as well as on the rate of mixing water processing is shown. A linear dependence of building mortars strength on the number of cycles of quartz sand and mixing water processing is given. It is shown that the increasing in cycles of raw materials processing with low-temperature non-equilibrium plasma improves the strength of building mortars. The influence of the ration of mixing water and quartz sand processed and unprocessed with the plasma on the properties of building mortars is revealed. This technology makes it possible to reduce self-cost and improve the quality of building mortars and concretes.
Key words: cement-sand mortars, quartz sand, mixing water, low-temperature non-equilibrium plasma, setting time, strength of building mortars.
1. Pomazkin V. A., Makaeva A. A. Physical activation of mixing water of concrete mixtures. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2003, no.2, pp. 14-16. (In Russian).
2. Ermolaev Yu. M., Radionov B. N., Radionov R. B., Stekhin A. A., Chistov Yu. D. Increasing the strength of foam using Structured Water. Tekhnologiya betonov, 2006, no. 2, pp. 54-55. ( In Russian).
3. Pukharenko Yu. V., Nikitin V. A., Latenko D. G. Nanostructuring of mixing water as a way to improve the efficiency of plasticizers concrete mixtures. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2006, no. 8, pp. 11-13. (In Russian).
4. Fedosov S. V., Akulov M. V., Slizneva T. E., Padokhin V. A., Kastakina V. I. Determination of process parameters mechanomagnetic activation of aqueous systems with plasticizer. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2010, no. 3, pp. 49-51. (In Russian).
5. Bazhenov Yu. M., Fedosov S. V., Erofeev V.T., Matnievskiy A. A. [et al]. Tsementnye kompozity na osnove magnitno- i elektrokhimicheski aktivirovannoy vody zatvoreniya [Cement composites based on magnetic and electrochemically activated water zatvoreniya]. Saransk, Mordovskiy gosudarstvennyy universitet im. N. P. Ogareva Publ., 2011. 128 p. (In Russian).
6. Bruyako M.G., Kravtsova D.V., Yurchenko V.V., Ushkov V.A. The influence of plasma-chemical treatment of mixing water on mortars properties. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 4, pp. 45-47. (In Russian).
7. Ushkov V. A., Grigor'yeva L. S., Bruyako M. G., Grigor'yev V. A. [et al]. Sposob aktivatsii vody zatvoreniya kompozitov na osnove tsementa [Activation method of mixing water cement-based composites]. Patent RF ¹ 2533506, 2014. (In Russian).
8. Bruyako M. G., Kratsova D. V., Yurchenko V. V., Solov'yev V. G., Ushkov V. A. Influence of processing raw materials of low temperature on the properties of non-equilibrium plasma mortars. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2014, no. 12, pp. 68-71. (In Russian).
- Dilatometric Method For Analyzing The Structure Of Nano-Modified Concrete
- UDC 691:536.76
Lev A. ALIMOV, Kseniya S. STENECHKINA
Viktor V. VORONIN, Olga V. ALEKSANDROVA,
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation, e-mail: Moiseenko522@mail.ru
Abstract. The complex consideration of the process of concrete destruction from the position of the crack theory as well as with due regard for change in its structure under operational conditions shows that concretes with nano-modifiers are stable and reliable materials. The dilatometric method for analyzing the structure of concrete is used for the advanced study of the effect of deformations of concrete with nano-modifiers on its fracture viscosity. Deformations of dry and water-saturated samples of concrete in the dependence of the temperature and phase state were studied. The temperature intervals during of which abnormal deformations are appeared in water-saturated samples have been determined. The connection of the dilatometric effect with the work of deformation and fracture viscosity has been established. The dependences obtained can be used for indirect assessment of nano-modified concrete for cracking. With the increasing of water content and volume of cement paste with nano-modifiers in the concrete mix due to increasing the content of porous concrete component - composite stone - the reduced elongation grows. At that, the stress intensity factor decreases. The increase in filler concentration reduces the dilatometric effect and increases the resistance of material to destruction caused by water freezing in its pores. The dilatometric method makes it possible to determine the influence of properties of the composite stone's skeleton, the nature of the pore space, moisture condition, and development of a new phase of ice on the change in the concrete structure.
Key words: nano-modifiers, dilatometric studies, structure of concrete, fracture viscosity, reduced elongation, temperature deformations.
1. Alimov L. A., Bazhenova S. I. High quality concrete with the use of industrial wastes. Vestnik MGSU, 2010, no. 1, pp. 226-230. (In Russian).
2. Bazhenov Y. M., Alimov L. A., Voronin V. V. Struktura i svoystva betonov s nanomodifikatorami na osnove tekhnogennykh otkhodov [Structure and properties of concrete with nanomodifiers based on technogenic waste]. Moscow, MGSU Publ., 2013. 204 p. (In Russian).
3. Kuznetsova E. F., Alimov L. A., Voronin V. V., Sobolev G. M., Grigoriev M. A. Optimization and prediction of the properties of concrete using waste stone processing. Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy vestnik Povolzh'ya, 2013, no. 6, pp. 347-349. (In Russian).
4. Alimov L. A., Buldyzhov A. A. Self-compacting concretes with nanomodifiers on the basis of industrial waste. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 8, pp. 86-88. (In Russian).
5. Moiseenko K. S. Povyshenie treshchinostoykosti sloistykh betonnykh izdeliy s dekorativnym polimerbetonnym zashchitnym sloem [Increasing the fracture toughness of laminated with decorative concrete products polymer concrete protective layer]. Moscow, MGSU Publ., 2011. 125 p. (In Russian).
6. Alimov L. A., Voronin V. V., Kharchenko A. I. Nanomodified fine-grained concrete for the harsh operating conditions. Tekhnologii betonov, 2012, no. 11-12 (76-77), pp. 32-33. (In Russian).
7. Bazhenov Y. M., Korolev E. V. Technology nanomodified structural materials. Nanosistemy v stroitel'stve i proizvodstve stroitel'nykh materialov: sb. dokladov [Nanosystems in building and construction materials]. Moscow, MGSU, 2007, pp. 33-38. (In Russian).
- TECHNOLOGY AND BUILDING ORGANIZATION
- Modeling of Activities of a Technical Customer at the Stage of Technical Supervision
- UDC 69.009
Tatiana K. KUZMINA, e-mail: email@example.com
Alexey M. SLAVIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. In recent years a number of serious problems, both of objective and subjective, emerge in ensuring the quality of finished building products. In this connection, the technical customer service becomes a kind of guarantor of quality for investors and users. This article analyzes and evaluates the existing regulatory documentation for technical customer activities, determines the role and place of this service at the present stage of investment and construction activities in the implementation of technical supervision. The proposed modeling of activities of the technical customer is based on the account of interrelated functional procedures of the stage of technical supervision implementation. For this stage, main functional procedures are identified and organizational-managerial models presented in the form of network and line graphs are built. The graphs define the basic functions of the technical customer activities and the averaged duration of each function execution. The exercising of technical supervision by means of modeling the activity of the technical customer makes it possible to reduce the time of construction and ensure the quality of object construction.
Key words: technical customer, technical supervision, qualification, organizational- managerial model, conservation of object.
1. Oleynik P. P., Kuzmina T. K. Modeling activities of technical customer. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2012, no. 11, pp. 37 -38. (In Russian).
2. Oleynik P. P., Kuzmina T. K. Modeling activities technical customer at the stage of pre-design and pre-construction. Tehnologija i organizacija stroitel'nogo proizvodstva, 2013, no. 2 (3), pp. 18-20. (In Russian).
3. Volovik M. V. [at el]. The problems of vocational training in construction. Tehnologija i organizacija stroitel'nogo proizvodstva, 2014, no. 1, pp. 10-17. (In Russian).
4. URL: http://www.pandia.ru/text/78/558/98534-2.php (accessed 18.03.2015). (In Russian).
5. Sergeenko U. S. Representative authority of the head of the organization in relations of social partnership in the labor sphere. Vestnik Saratovskoj gosudarstvennoj juridicheskoj akademii, 2007, no. 5, pp. 125-128. (In Russian).
6. URL: http://base.garant.ru/12138258/ (accessed 18.03.2015). (In Russian).
7. Oleynik P. P., Manukan D. J. Analysis and evaluation of the duration of the construction of residential buildings in Moscow. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2007, no. 4, pp. 60. (In Russian).
8. Oleynik P. P. Analysis and development standards duration of residential building construction standard series. Mehanizacija stroitel'stva, 2008, no. 2, pp. 18. (In Russian).
9. URL: Http://www.sro-rossii.ru/index.php?Modid= 47&month=10&option=com_blog_calendar&year= 2011 (accessed 18.03.2015). (In Russian).
10. Stepanov A. E. Technical customer functions in the preservation of objects of incomplete construction. Nauchno-tekhnicheskaya konferentsiya po itogam nauchno-issledovatel'skikh rabot MGSU za 2013-2014 uchebnyy god [Scientific-technical conference on the results of research works of students of the Institute of construction and architecture for the 2013-2014 academic year]. Sbornik trudov. Moscow, MGSU Publ., 2014. pp. 403-404. (In Russian).
- TRAINING OF PERSONNEL
- Development of Professional Training and Retraining Programs in Construction Sphere in Accordance with Professional Standards Requirements
- UDC 376.6:69
Mikhail I. BALZANNIKOV, Sergey N. LYSOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Valeriy V. EVSTROPOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Mikhail S. LYSOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Samara State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Molodogvardeiskaya ul., 194, Samara 443001, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article is devoted to the problems of ensuring the quality of professional competences of specialists in the building complex of the Russian Federation. The authors have analyzed developments of the country's leading specialists during the last ten years in the field of development of the system of continuous professional education with the use of innovative technologies. Actions taken by the state power and the professional community aimed at the development of qualifications in Russia are shown. Professional standards in the construction field are analyzed from the practical application view. Conclusions about the lack of skills that are acquired by students in the process of mastering of basic educational programs are drawn. The problem of labor experience attainment is highlighted. The structure of the simplest system of professional competences management in the building complex of the country is proposed. The structural scheme of composition of basic educational programs in the construction field and programs of professional retraining in terms of cooperation with the professional community are presented. Suggestions concerning the introduction of legal norms for efficient integration of graduates of educational institutions of building profile of all levels into the profession are formulated.
Key words: professional standards, professional education, professional competences, professional competences management system.
1. Muchina T. G., Koposov E. V., Borodachev V. V. Istoriya i perspektivy razvitiya otechestvennoi systemy dopolnitelnogo professionalnogo obrzovaniya v usloviyakh vysshei shkoly [History and perspectives of national system of vocational professional education development in higher educational institution]. Nizhni Novgorod, NNGASU Publ., 2013. 289 p. (In Russian).
2. Balzannikov M. I., Lysov S. N. Problems of implementation and realization of integrated system of specialists' training "University - job marketplace". Vestnik Samarskogo gosudarstvennogo technicheskogo universiteta. Psikhologo-pedagogicheskiye nauki, 2008, issue 2 (10), pp. 4-12. (In Russian).
3. Balzannikov M. I., Lysov S. N. Vocational professional education as part of innovational activity of the university. Kadrovoye obespecheniye innovazionnykh prozessov v ekonomike i obrazovanii Rossii. Social'noye partnerstvo v sisteme nepreryvnogo obrazovaniya: materialy IX Vserossyiskoi conferentsii i vserossiyskogo foruma po dopolnitel'nome obrazovaniyu (10-11 Dekabrya 2008, Kazan' [Personnel provision of innovational processes in economics and education of Russia. Social partnership in the continuous education system: materials of the 9th All-Russiam conference and All-Russian forum on vocational education (10-11th December 2009, Kazan')]. Kazan': Center of innovational technologies Publ. 2008, pp. 121-123. (In Russian).
4. Piyavskiy S. A., Savel'yeva G. P. Deyatel'nost' prepodavatelya pri novykh formakh organizatsii obrazovatel'nogo processa v innovatsionnom vuze [The activity of a university teacher in the new forms of educational process in an innovational institution]. Samara, Samara state university of architecture and civil engineering Publ., 2013. 187 p.
5. Balzann'ikov M. I., Lysov S. N. Model of the continuous education system for construction complex of the region. Dopolnitelnoye professionalnoye obrazovaniye, 2008, no. 6, pp. 8-14. (In Russian).
6. Balzannikov M. I., Lysov S. N. Development of continuous education system - important aspect of university activity. Vysheye stroitelnoye obrazovaniye i sovremennoye stroitelstvo v Rossii i zarubegnykh stranakh; zbornik statei po materialam 3-ego metodicheskogo seminara v Pekine i Shankhaye [Higher construction education and modern building in Russia and abroad; collected works of the 3d methodological seminar in Beijing and Shankhai]. Samara, Samara state university of architecture and civil engineering Publ, 2008. (In Russian).
7. Lysov S. N., Evstropov V. V., Demkin M. N., Lysov M. S. Development of professional standart "Hydraulic engineer"]. Obchestvo i ekonomika postsovetskogo prostranstva: Megdunarodniy sbornik nauchnykh statei (Lipetsk, 17 Oktyabrya 2014). Lipetsk, Nauchnoye partnerstvo "Argument" Publ., 2014, issui IX, pp. 107-116. (In Russian).
8. Lysov S. N. Professional competences management in construction complex of Russian Federation. Privolgskii naucnyi gurnal, 2014, no. 4 (32), pp. 260-267. (In Russian).