- FESTIVAL «ZODCHESTVO-2014»
- The «A» terminal of the airport complex Vnukovo - the main prize of the festival «Zodchestvo-2014»
- Leonid L. BORZENKOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
OAO «Metrogiprotrans», ul. Bakhrushina, 32, str. 2, Moscow 115054, Russian Federation
- TOWN PLANNING
- Town-Planning Problems and Prospects of Infill Development
- UDC 711.41(083.75):719:502.7
Valery I. TELICHENKO, Yuri A. SUMERKIN, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The aim of this work is to define the place and prospects of infill development in the structure of the contemporary megalopolis. The article analyses the prospects for the development of the existing urban residential territories on the basis of the construction experience in Russia in the late 1990s-early 2000s, in Moscow in particular. The review of the construction activity in those years with selection of main stages - infill development - complex reconstructions of residential blocks - infill development - is done. Examples of the correction of normative acts in favor of the developers in the realities of that time are given. Factors of the loss of interest of investors in the complex reconstruction of residential areas (blocks) on existing urban territories are revealed: new laws, new lawful relations concerning the objects of real estate of city and citizens, confrontation of inhabitants and developers of point objects. Îñâåùàåòñÿ ñèòóàöèÿ ñ ðàíåå ïðåäîñòàâëåííûìè èíâåñòîðàì ïëîùàäêàìè ïîä ñòðîèòåëüñòâî. The situation with the sites for construction previously provided to investors is covered. It is shown that the urban territories of existing housing development "are mobile", have the current and future needs. Problems of the ecological safety of urban environment in the course of location of some objects of capital construction, the role of "green standards", "green construction" in ensuring the sustainable development of cities are considered.. The analysis of the existing procedure of evaluation of impact of infill development objects on the environment and possible risks of potential damage to the urban ecosystem is made on the basis of the current normative base. It is noted that existing normative regulations concerning the location of point objects absolutely do not satisfy the interests of parties involved, and their development is the most urgent necessity in terms of the Declaration on sustainable development of urban environment. The authors conclude that in the case of the development of appropriate normative base, the infill development, undoubtedly, will play a positive role in the structure of the megalopolis as an instrument for improving the life of citizens.
Key words: urban planning, infill development, environment, assessment of impact on environment, anthropogenesis effects, existing territories of urban development.
1. Decisions on the "spot" building in Moscow will now be taken at a public hearing. URL: http://www.top-personal.ru/newsissue.html?17496 (accessed 5.02.2015). (In Russian).
2. Thread the sealing of building in Moscow continues to be used for political purposes. New news. URL: http: // www.bpn.ru/publications/33000/. (accessed 5.02.2015). (In Russian).
3. Vasiliev S. Replaced by residential districts and point construction. Self-regulation and business, 2014, no. 11, pp. 46-48. (In Russian).
4. Telichenko V. I. From ecological and green construction to ecological safety of construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2011, no. 2, pp. 47-51. (In Russian).
5. Gagarin V. G Justification of energy-saving measures on a national scale and to increase the thermal protection of building envelopes. Sovremennye fasadnye sistemy: effektivnost' i dolgovechnost' [Modern facade systems: efficiency and durability: a collection of papers]. Sci. and techn. conf. Moscow, MGRS Publ., 2008. 116 p. (In Russian).
6. Telichenko V. I., Slesarev M. U. Problem and Solution assessment of environmental safety in the city. Ekologiya urbanizirovannykh territoriy, 2013, no. 1, pp. 13-17. (In Russian).
7. Allowance for SNIP 11-01-95 on the development of project documentation section "Environmental Protection". Moscow, SE "CENTERINVESTproject" Publ., 2006. 235 p. (In Russian).
8. Telichenko V. I. Innovations in Construction: It Is Not a Story Yet - the Major Story Lies Ahead. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 7, pp. 88-92. (In Russian).
- BUILDING MECHANICS
- The Basis for Calculating Perforated Plate Elements of Thermo-Profiles
- UDC 624.072.2.014.2-415
Zaren H. ZEBELYAN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
OOO «TEKhSOFT», ul. Arkhitektora Vlasova, 49, Moscow 117393, Russian Federation
Abstract. The widespread use of light steel thin-walled structures in the practice of low-rise construction requires the development of methods for calculation of such structures. However, there is a category of profiles, for which there is no method of calculating the bearing capacity. Issues of calculating the strength of structural elements of thin-walled cold-formed profiles with wall perforation in the form of slots (thermo-profiles) are considered. On the basis of the analysis of the strain of different parts of the profile's wall, the method for calculation of its effective flexural rigidity has been developed. An analytical calculation of the stability of the profile's wall, as a constructively anisotropic plate, has been made. As a result, formulas for calculating the corrections to the coefficient of cross-section reduction with due regard for sizes and number of slots were obtained. On the basis of the series of calculations of the elastic-plastic deformation in the space between slots, the effect of shear forces on the bearing capacity of thermo-profiles was studied. Formulae to check the strength of the perforated wall under the action of shear forces have been obtained. Restrictions on the parameters of slots in the thermo-profile wall are analyzed. A linear interpolation formula for determining the boundaries of acceptable parameters of slots is proposed.
Key words: thermo-profile, cold-formed thin-walled profile, parameters of slots, reduction of cross-section, strength calculation, bearing capacity.
1. Airumyan E. L., Galstyan V. G. Investigating the actual performance of thin-wall cold-bent galvanized steel purlines. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2002, no. 6, pp. 31-34. (In Russian).
2. Airumyan E. L. Features of the calculation steel structures formed of thin-walled cold-formed profiles. Montazhnye i spetsial'nye raboty v stroitel'stve, 2008, no. 3, pp. 2-7. (In Russian).
3. Rybakov V. A., Gamayunova O. S. Influence of wall perforation on the bearing capacity thermoprofiles. StroyPROFIl', 2008, no. 1(63), pp. 128-130. (In Russian).
4. Gordeeva A. O., Vatin N. I. Estimated finite element model of cold-formed perforated thin-walled bar in the software SCAD Office. Inzhenerno-stroitel'nyy zhurnal, 2011, no. 3 (21), pp. 36-46. (In Russian).
5. Volmir A. S. Ustoychivost deforviruemyh system [Stability of deformable systems]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1967, 984 p. (In Russian).
6. Zebelyan Z. H. Methods for calculating the load-bearing elements of thin-walled cold-formed profiles. StroyMetall, 2009, no. 5 (13), pp. 14-18. (In Russian).
- BUILDING CONSTRUCTION & BUILDINGS
- About Accounting of Pulsating Component of Wind Impact When Calculating Buildings with Light Steel Framing Structures
- UDC 624.042.41.014.7
Lubov I. ASTAKHOVA1, e-mail:email@example.com
Ivan V. ASTAKHOV1,2, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kirill V. YURCHENKO1, e-mail: email@example.com
1 ÎÎÎ «Amalgama-Proect», ul. Ordzhonikidze, 35, Novokuznetsk 654007, Russian Federation
2 Saint-Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, 2-nd Krasnoarmeiskaya ul., 4, St. Petersburg 190005, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article substantiates the accounting of a pulsating component of wind impact when designing buildings with light steel structures framing. The accounting of the pulsating component influence is considered on the example of an industrial building designed and constructed without accounting of wind pulsation. Theoretical studies are executed with the help of the program software complex "Lira-SAPR 2013" with the use of spatial loading diagrams. Two variants of calculations are performed with and without applying the pulsating component. The results of theoretical studies are compared with materials of the technical inspection of the building carried out in 2013. Theoretical values of the stress-strain state parameters of frame elements are consistent with the actual condition of constructions and illustrate the necessity of using the pulsating component. The obtained results can be useful for designing buildings with light steel framing constructions.
Key words: wind load, pulsating component of wind load, light steel framing constructions.
1. Gordeev V. N., Lantuh-Lyaschenko A. I., Pashinskiy V. A., Perelmuter A. V., Pichugin S. F. Nagruzki i vozdeystviya na zdaniya i sooruzheniya [Loads and Effects on buildings and structures]. Moscow, Assotsiatsii stroitel'nyh vuzov Publ., 2007. 482 p. (In Russian).
2. Davenport A. G. The application of statistical concepts to the wind loading of structures. Proceeding Institute of Civil Engineers. 1961, no. 19.
3. Ostroumov Á. V. , Gusev M. À. Design of structures for fatigue durability taking into account the division of their wind blast reaction into quasi-static and resonance components. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2005, no. 2, pp. 24-25. (In Russian).
4. Nikitin P. N. Calculation of high-rise buildings for wind blast effect. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2006, no. 6, pp. 21-22. (In Russian).
5. Ostroumov Á. V. , Gusev M. A., Nikitin P. N. High-rise buildings transfer invistigation from wind load. Montazhye I spetsial'nye raboty v stroitel'stve, 2005, no. 4, pp. 16-18. (In Russian).
- BUILDING MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS
- Optimization of Compositions of Composites on the Basis of Hydrated Lime in Terms of Biological Resistance
- UDC 691.51:666.924:699.874
Yuri M. BAZHENOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Vladimir T. EROFEEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Sergey V. HUTORSKOY, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dmitry N. PETRYAKOV, e-mail: email@example.com
N. P. Ogarev Mordovia State University, ul. Bolshevistskaya, 68, Saransk 430005, Russian Federation
Vasily F. SMIRNOV, å-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod, prospekt Gagarina, 23, Nizhny Novgorod 603950, Russian Federation
Abstract. Issues of the durability of composite materials and problems of deterioration of physical and mechanical properties of materials and structures, including with lime binders, under the influence of biologically active environment are considered. The study of the biological resistance of composites with hydrated lime depending on various structure-forming factors was conducted with the use of methods for mathematical planning of the experiment. Such properties, as fouling of materials by microorganisms and changing the toughness index, were studied. The mathematical models suitable for the selection of rational structures of composites based on the hydrated lime with desired properties depending on the operating conditions have been obtained. Graphic dependences of changes in the properties of composites on the basis of slaked lime on various structure-forming factors are presented. The introduction of special fungicidal additives significantly increases the biological resistance of composites based on the hydrated lime. Experimental studies confirm the possibility to improve the biological resistance of lime composite materials as well as make it possible to establish the ability of building material based on slaked lime to resist to the bio-impact.
Key words: slaked (hydrated) lime, dispersion of filler, degree of filling, optimization, bio-deterioration, biological stability.
1. Ogrel' L. Ju., Shevcova R. G. Biological corrosion of building structures breeding complexes and protection against biological damage. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2006, no. 12, pp. 32-35. (In Russian).
2. Barashkina A. V., Kaznacheev S. V., Mokejkina E. V. Effect biocidal preparation "Teflex" on building properties of composites based on epoxy resins. Ogarjov-Online, 2014, no. 4 (18), pp. 10. (In Russian).
3. Hutorskoj S .V., Erofeev V. T. Building materials based on lime with improved performance characteristics. Global'nyj nauchnyj potencial, 2013, no. 5, pp. 39-41. (In Russian).
4. Bogatov A. D., Gubanova O. N., Saltanova L. V. The study of composites based on inorganic binders, modified biocide "Teflex restorer". Ogarjov-Online, 2014, no. 4 (18), pp. 4. (In Russian).
5. Gaylarde C., Ribas Silva M., Warscheid T. Microbial impact on building materials: An overview. Materials and Structures, 2003, no. 36, pp. 342-352.
6. Suraeva E. N. Biocidal dry mixes. Inzhenernye sistemy i sooruzhenija, 2014, vol. 3, no. 4 (17), pp. 186-191. (In Russian).
7. Golubyh N. D., Zherebjat'eva T. V., Korneev A. D. Biodegradation hydrosilicates building materials. Nauchnyj vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo arhitekturno-stroitel'nogo universiteta. Stroitel'stvo i arhitektura, 2009, no. 3, pp. 54-60. (In Russian).
8. Bazhenov Ju. M., Erofeev V. T., Hutorskoj S. V, Smirnov V. F. Stojkost' kompozitov na gashenoj izvesti v biologicheskih sredah [Resistance composites slaked lime in biological fluids]. Materialy mezhdunarodnogo seminara "Modelirovanie i optimizacija kompozitov". Odessa, 2014, pp. 162-181. (In Russian).
9. Gusev B. V., Erofeev V. T., Hutorskoj S.V, Petryakov D. N. Studies of biological resistance lime composites with the aid of mathematical experiment planning. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 12, pp. 41-44. (In Russian).
- Non-Chamotte Heat Insulating Material Based on an Active Burnable Additive of Vegetable Origin
- UDC 666.766
Victor N. SOKOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Andris A. SOLNTSEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrey E. BEGLYAROV, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The authors analyze the existing methods for manufacturing the refractory insulation. It is established that the most widespread are foam-method and method of burnable additives which, according to the authors, is the simplest and promising. The method for producing the refractory insulation, which is based on the modification of the method of self-compacting masses due to introducing the new active additive of vegetable origin in the mix being formed instead of polystyrene, is proposed. It is revealed that the use of polystyrene, as a burnable additive, is associated with serious environmental problems, as the process of polystyrene pyrolysis is accompanied by the release of a toxic volatile compound of styrene. According to the authors, the use of the new additive will improve the environmental situation at the enterprise as well as will make it possible to solve the series of technological problems of the method of self- compacting masses. Ultimately, the proposed method will make it possible to obtain products from pure clays (without the use of an energy-intensive leaner - chamotte). The molding technique of air brick on the basis of the new additive with indicating the main technological parameters as well as the principal scheme of the air brick molding plant are described in details.
Key words: refractory insulation, method of self-compacting masses, modification, active additive of vegetable origin.
1. Zhukov A. D. Vysokoporistyye materialy. Struktura i teplomassoperenos [Highly porous materials. Structure and heat and mass transfer]. Moscow, MGSU Publ., 2014. 208 p. (In Russian).
2. Sokov V. N. Energoeffektivnaya skorostnaya tekhnologiya polucheniya vysokotemperaturnykh teploizolyatsionnykh materialov [Energy-efficient rapid technology of production high-temperature thermal insulation materials]. Moscow, MGSU Publ., 2014. 328 p. (In Russian).
3. Montel Ch. Keramisches material mit hoher Porosität und Verfahren zur Herstellung desselben. Patentschrift DE, no. 41 35 441, 1991.
4. Guzman I. Y. Vysokoogneupornaya poristaya keramika [High- refractory porous ceramics]. Moscow, Metallurgy Publ., 1971. 171 p. (In Russian).
5. Guzman I. Y. Some principles of the formation of porous ceramic structures. Properties and Applications (Review). Steklo i keramika, 2009, no. 3, pp. 28-31. (In Russian).
6. Strelov K. K., Kascheev I. D. Teoreticheskiye osnovy tekhnologii ogneupornykh materialov [Theoretical bases of technology of refractory materials]. Moscow, Metallurgy Publ., 1996. 608 p. (In Russian).
7. Telichenko V. I., Slesarev M. Yu. Goals of building branch connected with staffing support of ecological safety of construction and sustainable development of territories. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanckoe stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 6, pp. 44-51. (In Rissian).
8. Batalin B. S., Evseev L. D. So it is safe polystyrene? Krovel'nyye i izolyatsionnyye materialy. 2009, no. 4-6, pp. 32-34. (In Russian).
9. Madorskiy S. Termicheskoye razlozheniye organicheskikh polimerov [Thermal decomposition of organic polymers]. Moscow, Mir Publ., 1967. 320 p. (In Russian).
10. Sokov V. N., Sokova S. D., Solntsev A. A. The modified method self compactingmass based plant origin burnable additive. Novyye ogneupory, 2014, no. 3, pp. 60-61. (In Russian).
- Study of Bitumen Mastics on the Basis of Filled Bitumen and Bitumen- Polymer Emulsions
- UDC 691.58:666.964
Leysan Sh. SIBGATULLINA, å-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Asya V. MURAFA, Dmitry B. MAKAROV, Vadim G. KHOZIN
Kazan State University of Architecture and Engineering, ul. Zelenay, 1, Kazan 420043, Russian Federation
Abstract. The actual problem of creating durable, ecologically clean and technologically advanced roofing and water- proofing materials is considered. Compositions of bitumen and bitumen-polymer emulsions with the use of the mix of industrial waste of cotton oil processing and flatulation are offered. The mechanism of interaction of components of the offered composition is shown. To improve characteristics of the bitumen mastic, the modification of the optimal emulsion composition with styrene-butadiene latexes of an anion type was made. Ground talk-magnesite and crumb rubber have been selected as fillers for bitumen mastics. It is established that at the optimum selected ratio, more finely dispersed emulsions with a uniform distribution of particles are formed. Results of the comparative analysis of basic characteristics of quality of bitumen mastics, produced from bitumen and bitumen-polymer emulsions with the optimal concentration of fillers, are presented. Technological and operational characteristics of developed bitumen-polymer and filled emulsions substantially exceed the properties of used industrial bitumen emulsions and can be used as road and roof water-proofing coatings.
Key words: bitumen, waste, anion active surfactants, emulsions, latexes, modification, fillers, bituminous mastics.
1. Belevich V. B., Sidenko D. A. The device durable flat roof of bitumen-polymer roll materials in winter. Krovelnye i gidroizoliasionnie materialy, 2005, no. 1, pp. 42-43. (In Russian).
2. Voronin A. M., Shitov A. A. Roof of the effective bitumen-polymer materials. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 1996, no. 6, pp. 18. (In Russian).
3. Ternovyy V. I., Didiverin I. G., Baglay A. P. Issledovaniya novoy universal'noy mastiki dlya izolyatsii truboprovodov i ustroystva krovel' [Research new universal putty for insulation of pipelines and the device of roofs]. Kiev, Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture Publ., 1996. 13 p. (In Russian).
4. Kozlovskaya A. A. Polimernye i polimerbitumnye materialy dlya zashchity truboprovodov ot korrozii [Polymeric and polymer-bitumen materials to protect the pipelines from corrosion]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1971. 124 p. (In Russian).
5. Sokova S. P. The potential of the device and repair of roofs and technical decisions on the choice of roofing materials. Stroitelnye materialy, 1996, no. 11, pp. 2-11. (In Russian).
6. Chechik O. S. Perspective directions of development of the market of latexes. Stroitelnye materialy, 1998, no. 1, pp. 20. (In Russian).
7. Demyanova V. S., Gusev A. D. Resource materials for roofing on the basis of products of processing of worn tires. Krovelnye i gidroizoliasionnie materialy, 2012, no. 2 (44), pp. 14. (In Russian).
8. Patent RF 2426754. Chernykh D. S., Gorelov S. V., Kaklyugin A. V. [et al.] Bitumen-rubber mastic. 2011. Bul. ¹ 23.
- What Concrete Is Needed for Builders? (as a matter for discussion)
- UDC 666.972/.983
Feliks N. RABINOVICH, e-mail: email@example.com
OAO «TsNIIPromzdaniy», Dmitrovskoe shosse, 46, korp. 2, Moscow 127238, Russian Federation
Abstract. The line of research relevant to the solution of a fundamental problem connected with bridging the gap between the concrete compression strength and its tensile strength with the purpose to eliminate partially or completely traditional steel bars in reinforced concrete structures is considered. This makes it possible, among other things, to significantly reduce the cost of cast-in-place concrete structures and expand the sphere of their efficient application.
Key words: reinforced concrete, compression and tensile strength of concrete, composite materials.
- TECHNOLOGY AND BUILDING ORGANIZATION
- Optimization of Organizational and Technological Solutions for Reconstructing the Transmission Line
- UDC 69.059.38:621.351.1
Olga N. VOTYAKOVA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Yaroslavskoye shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstrat. This article proposes a new approach to the formation of norms of reconstruction duration of power lines of 110 kV. Main directions of the optimization of calendar schedules are selected. The basis of research was the group of objects in the Sochi region. On the example of the conversion of a part of the 1 km transmission line, the methods for optimization of organization-technological solutions are proposed. The calculation formula for determining the duration of reconstruction works with due regard for the specifics of this section of the line is presented. Coefficients of combination of dismantling and installation of foundations, supports, and suspension of wires have been determined. To assess the normative duration of the reconstruction of the transmission line, on the basis of data for 11 typical sections, the dependence of distribution of reconstruction duration of the transmission line section has been obtained. To test the hypothesis about normal distribution, values of mean-square deviation, and fitting criterion have been calculated. On the basis of the calculation results it is concluded that this dependence is not contrary to the law of normal distribution and the resulting interval is reasonable.
Key words: transmission lines, reconstruction, optimization of organizational-technological solutions, combination of works, construction duration.
1. Lapidus A. A. Actual problems of management and technological engineering. Technology and organization of building production, 2013, no. 3 (4), pp. 1. (In Russian).
2. Argunov S. C., Kardash M. Y. Development ðlanning system power supply Moscow. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitelstvo, 2009, no. 4, pp. 7-8. (In Russian).
3. Mukhametzyanov H. P., Gusev E. C. Problems of improving the organizational and technological models of object building. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitelstvo, 2012, no. 4, pp. 68-69. (In Russian).
4. Votyakova O. N. Analysis calculated indices duration of construction (reconstruction) of electricity transmission lines. Fundamental and applied research in the modern world, 2014, vol. 1, no. 7, pp. 95-98. (In Russian).
5. Votyakova O. N., Grigor'ev V. A. the Main directions of optimization of schedules. The Potential of modern science, 2014, no. 2, pp. 20-22. (In Russian).
6. Oleynik P. P, Votyakova O. N. Evaluation of the influence of factors on construction and installation works of power facilities. Technology and organization of building production, 2013, no. 3 (4), pp. 45-46. (In Russian).
7. Oleynik P. P., Grigor'ev V. A. Methodology for developing enlarged models of residential buildings construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 6, pp. 52-54. (In Russian).
- Research in Efficiency of Cut-Off Injection Waterproofing of Brickwork
- UDC 699.822:693.22
Yakov A. PRONOZIN, e-mail: email@example.com
Elena A. TURNAEVA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael A. SAMOKHVALOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Tyumen State University of Civil Engineering, ul. Lunacharskogo, 2, Tyumen 625001, Russian Federation
Abstract. Research in the efficiency of cut-off injection waterproofing using the standard methods of manufacturers was conducted on the models of brick walls made of silicate and ceramic bricks on cement-sand mortar with the use of two injection complexes. As indicators for assessing the efficiency of the cut-off injection waterproofing of the brickwork, which is subjected to wetting due to capillary suction, water absorption in the course of capillary suction and its change in comparison with original brickwork, as well as indicators of changes in vapor permeability, frost resistance and compression strength of the brickwork are adopted. As a result of comparative tests of ceramic and silicate brickworks, it is indicated that the tested injection compositions reduce the capillary water absorption of brickwork, with somewhat reducing water vapor transmission. The decrease in water absorption is accompanied by an increase in the degree of frost resistance grade and durability of masonry. It is shown that the degree of efficiency of using one or the other injection complex depends on the type of brick and masonry mortar, intensity of required impact as well as differences in granulometric and chemical compositions of injection solutions.
Key words: injection waterproofing, brickwork, ceramic and silicate brick, capillary suction, water absorption, cement-sand mortar.
1. Bedov A.I., Schepeteva T.A. Proektirovanie kamennyih i armokamennyih konstruktsiy [Design of masonry and reinforced masonry structures]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2003. 240 p. (In Russian).
2. Varshivets P. G., Sviderskiy V. A. The structure of the brick and lifelost its surface. Vostochno-Evropeyskiy zhurnal peredovyih tehnologiy, 2013, no. 6/10 (66), pp. 56-61. (In Russian).
3. Ershova S. G. Hydrophobic protection of dense cement and ceramic materials water-soluble organic silicon compounds. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitelstvo. 2004, no. 8, pp. 65-70. (In Russian).
4. Debelova N. N. Improving the quality of hydrophobic protection construction of buildings. Materialy X Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno -prakticheskoy konferentsii "Kachestvo strategiya XXI veka" [Proceedings of the X International scientific-practical conference "the Quality strategy of the XXI century]. Tomsk: TPU, 2005, pp. 148-149. (In Russian).
5. Valtsifer V. A., Strelnikov V. N., Sizeneva I. P. Development of waterproofing composition penetrating action for concrete structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2010, no. 12, pp. 46-48. (In Russian).
6. Serov A. D., Aksenova I. V. The use of the phenomenon of electroosmosis for protection from moisture designs of the historic buildings in the reconstruction and restoration. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2014. no. 6, pp. 48-51. (In Russian).
- ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY OF CONSTRUCTION AND URBAN
- Remote Sensing of the Atmospheric Boundary Layer at Construction Sites of Nuclear Power Stations
- UDC 551.55:621.039.58
Fedor F. BRUYKHAN1, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexey Yu. VINOGRADOV2, e-mail: email@example.com
Andrey A. LAVRUSEVICH1, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
2 OOO NPO «Gidrotekhproekt», ul. Oktyabr'skaya, 55a, Novgorodskaya obl., Valday 175400, Russian Federation
Abstract. Nuclear power plants (NPPs) are high risk objects, which are characterized by the potential release of radio-nuclides into the environment and their further migration in different landscape components. Therefore, a necessary step in the construction and operation of NPPs is the remote sensing of the atmospheric boundary layer, envisaged in the framework of hydro-meteorological monitoring. To provide the automated radiation control system with necessary input data, the monitoring of the atmospheric boundary layer at the sites of operating NPPs and NPPs under construction should be ensured. The article describes the system for remote temperature-wind and aerological sensing, which has been commissioned at the site of the Belarusian NPP under construction, including two subsystems of monitoring and data processing. The technique of data archiving and programs of their statistical processing have been developed. The monitoring program provides for the averaging of calculated characteristics of the boundary layer for the current months, seasons and years with the issuance of annual reports. Such monitoring can be also applied for territories of location of other ecologically dangerous objects.
Key words: nuclear power plant, monitoring, atmospheric boundary layer, remote sensing, statistical data processing.
1. Lancova I. V., Tuljakova G. V. Organization and conduct of a production environmental monitoring in the course of construction and operation of objects. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2012, no. 11, pp. 3-5. (In Russian).
2. Dispersion of Radioactive Material in Air and Water and Consideration of Population Distribution in Site Evaluation for Nuclear Power Plants. IAEA Safety Standards Series, no. NS-G-3.2. Vienna: IAEA, 2002. 32 p.
3. Meteorological and Hydrological Hazards in Site Evaluation for Nuclear Installations: Specific Safety Guide. IAEA Safety Standards Series, no. SSG-18. Vienna: IAEA, 2011. 146 p.
4. The METEK Radio Acoustic Sounding System. Elmshorn (Germany): METEK GmbH, 2013. 25 p.
5. Kartashov V. M., Kulja D. N., Pashhenko S. V. Algorithm for tracking Information parameter changes of radio acoustic system signal. Vostochno-Evropejskij zhurnal peredovyh tehnologij, 2012, no. 4/9 (58), pp. 57-61. (In Russian).
6. Krasnenko N. P. Powerful directed acoustic emitters in atmospheric applications. Materialy XXV sessii Rossijskogo akusticheskogo obshhestva [Materials of the XXV-th Session of the Russian Acoustical Society]. Taganrog, 2012, pp. 129-133. (In Russian).
7. Bryukhan F. F. Evaluating the conditions for atmospheric dispersion of discharges from high-rise sources. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2002, no. 7, pp. 30-32. (In Russian).
- HEATING, VENTILATION, AIR CONDITIONING
- Calculation of the Rate of Cooling of a Room after Turning off the Heat Supply
- UDC 697.112.3
Elena G. MALYAVINA, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. On the basis of the calculation of non-stationary thermal mode of a room after switching off the heat supply, the temperature reduction in a room of a high-rise building in Moscow has been determined. Five types of premises, which are distinguished by the number and quality of external enclosing structures, are considered. The analysis, made in finite differences with building the implicit difference scheme, considers the radiant heat exchange of each surface facing into the room with each other, the surface-air convective heat exchange, as well as radiant and convective heat inputs from internal heat sources (including the heating system which becoming cold). It is shown that heat losses through the building enclosing structures, determined by the resistance of external and internal enclosing structures to the heat transfer, have the most impact on the rate of premises cooling. Moreover, heat losses may pass through external enclosing structures, as well as partitions and intermediate floors into adjacent rooms if the rate of their cooling is higher. The calculation shows that large glazing areas of the room are not only factors of higher heat losses of the premise resulting in the large energy consumption for heating, but also a reason for equipping high-rise buildings with the second heat inlet or a reserve electric source of heat supply.
Key words: heat supply, rate of room cooling, room temperature, joint cooling of heating system and building, crosscutting heat resistance, internal heat resistance.
1. Vytchikov Yu. S., Saparev M. E. Increase of heat protection characteristics of the enclosing structures of buildings and constructions of the historical cultural heritage. Promyshlennoe I grazhdanskoe stroitelstvo, 2014, no. 3, pp. 52-55. (In Russian).
2. Shklover A. Ì. Teploperedacha pri periodicheskih teplovyh vozdejstvijah [Heat transfer at periodical heat influences]. Moscow-Leningrad, Gosenergoizdat, 1961. 160 p. (In Russian).
3. Samarskiy A. À., Vabyschev H. N. Vychislitelnaja teploperedacha [Computational heat transfer]. Moscow, Editorial URSS, 2003. 784 p. (In Russian).
4. Malyavina E.G., Asatov R.R. Influence of the exterior enclosing structure heat mode to the heating system loads in case of interrupted heat supply. Academia. Arkhitektura i stroitel'stvo. 2010, no. 3, pp. 324-327. (In Russian).
5. Malyavina E. G., Petrov D. Ju. The analysis of non-stationary heat mode of the water heating system conjugate to the building. Zhilishchnoe stroitelstvo, 2012, no. 6, pp. 66-69. (In Russian).
- DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION ROADS, AIRFIELDS
- Investigation of the Influence of Repair Inserts on Change of Stress State of Rigid Artificial Pavements of Roads and Airfields
- UDC 625.848:625.717
Vladimir K. FEDULOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lyudmila Yu. ARTEMOVA, e-mail: email@example.com
Maksim D. SULADZE, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State Automobile and Road Technical University (MADI), Leningradskiy prosp., 64, Moscow 125319, Russian Federation
Abstract. In modern practice of the maintenance of rigid pavements of roads and airfields, the method for eliminating common defects (cracks, flaking, chipped edges, etc.) with the help of repair inserts which replace the damaged parts of the pavement is widely used. If the method for calculating the hard pavements has been developed in details and supported by regulatory documents, the method for calculation of such structures with repair inserts is absent. Till now, research in this area is not carried out, and the technique of arrangement of repair inserts is based on the experiences of organizations carrying out the work of this kind. In this connection the study of operation of pavement with repair inserts of variable sizes in the plan and different thickness was conducted with the use of computer simulation; as a result, values of normal stresses in the structure have been obtained and graphs of their change in the thickness of the structure for variants considered have been plotted. The analysis of the obtained data has been made; characteristics of inserts having the greatest impact on the stress state of the structure have been determined; the most optimal geometric parameters of the inserts have been defined according to the criterion of change in stress-strain state of the structure as a whole.
Key words: rigid artificial pavements of roads and airfields, stress-strain state, repair insert, normal stresses.
1. Popov V. A. Dolgovechnost ekspluatiruemyih betonnyih pokryitiy aerodromov [Durability of concrete pavement operated airfields]. Moscow, Tehpoligraftsentr Publ., 2007. 92 p. (In Russian).
2. Kulchitskiy V. A., Makagonov V. A., Vasilev N. B., Chekov A. N., Romashkov N. I. Aerodromnye pokryitiya. Sovremennyy vzglyad [Airfield pavements. The modern view]. Moscow, Fizmatlit Publ., 2002. 528 p. (In Russian).
3. Bocharova A. Y., Saburenkova V. A. Integrated studies airfield pavements. Aktual'nye voprosy proektirovaniya, stroitel'stva i ekspluatatsii zdaniy, sooruzheniy aeroportov: sb. tr. nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii, posvyashchennoy 80-letiyu FGUP GPI i NII GA "Aeroproekt" [Current issues of design, construction and operation of buildings, structures airports: the collection of works of participants of scientific-practical conference dedicated to the 80th anniversary of FSUE GPI and NII GA "Aeroproject"]. Moscow, ZAO "Svetlitsa" Publ., 2014, pp. 157-167. (In Russian).
4. Apestina V. P., Saburenkova V. A. Operating experience of airfield pavements. Aktualnyie voprosyi proektirovaniya, stroitelstva i ekspluatatsii zdaniy, sooruzheniy aeroportov: sbornik trudov [Actual problems of design, construction and operation of buildings, structures airports]. Moscow, Vozdushnyy transport Publ., 2009, pp. 24-28. (In Russian).
5. Berezin V. I., Vinogradov A. P., Ivanov V. N., Ignatenko E. N. [et al.]. Upravlenie sostoyaniem zhestkih pokryitiy aerodromov [Managed the state of hard coatings airfields]. Moscow, Vozdushnyy transport Publ., 2010. 124 p. (In Russian).
6. Vinogradov A. P., Ivanov V. N., Kozlov G. N., Kozlov L. N. [et al.]. Prodlenie ekspluatatsionnogo resursa pokryitiy avtomobilnyih dorog i aerodromov [Extension of the service life roads and airfields pavements]. Moscow, Irmast-Holding Publ., 2001. (In Russian).
7. Artemova L. Yu., Efimova E. S., Fedulov S. A., Fedulov V. K. Bend of a two-layer beam with a crack on the elastic basis. Nauka i tehnika v dorozhnoy otrasli, 2010, no. 3, pp. 12-13. (In Russian).
8. Filatov V. V. On calculation of composite plates on Winkler basis. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2010, no. 11, pp. 48-49. (In Russian).