- ARCHITECTURE AND TOWN PLANNING
- Social Expectations, Housing Programs And Quality Of Life On Urbanized Areas
- UDC 351.777.8.001.5
Vyacheslav A. ILYICHEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Russian Academy of └rchitecture and Đonstruction Sciences (Moscow)
Sergey G. EMELYANOV, e-mail: email@example.com, Vitaliy I. KOLCHUNOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Southwest State University (Kursk)
Natalia V. BAKAEVA, e-mail: email@example.com, State University - ESPC (Orel)
Abstract. The problem of providing affordable and comfortable housing for citizens of Russia, despite the program of modernization of the construction complex adopted recently by the country government, remains quite acute. The analysis of the concept, principles and mechanisms of development and implementation of housing programs in the regions of Russia is made from the position of the biosphere compatibility paradigm for urban areas. The necessity of introduction of innovations into economic circulation at all stages - research, design, construction of socially important construction objects, consumption of an innovative product - is shown. The principles and necessary conditions ensuring the introduction of innovations during the implementation of programs and realities of the social component of the modern urban development are presented. When developing such mechanisms, the principles and methods of quantitative evaluation of the effectiveness of development programs, based on the doctrine of biosphere compatibility of cities and settlements developing human, can be used.
Key words: biosphere compatibility, city functions, city planning, quality of life, development of a person.
1. Il'ichev V. A. Biosphere compatibility. Technology of innovations introduction. Cities developing human. Moscow, LIBROKOM Publ., 2011. 240 p. (In Russian).
2. Il'ichev V. A. Principles of transformation of the city into biosphere compatible and developing human. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2010, no. 6, pp. 3-12. (In Russian).
3. Il'ichev V. A., Karimov A. M., Kolchunov V. I., et al. Proposals for the doctrine of town planning and resettlement (strategic planning of cities). Zhilishchnoe stroitel'stvo, 2012, no. 1, pp. 2-11. (In Russian).
4. Il'ichev V. A., Emel'yanov S. G. Preobrazovanie gorodov v biosferosovmestimye i razvivayushchie cheloveka [Transformation of cities into biosphere compatible and developing human]: kurs lektsiy. Moscow, Kursk, YuZGU Publ., 2013. 99 p. (In Russian).
5. Kolchunov V. I. Some directions of development of structural ˝oncepts of residential buildings and ensuring their safety. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2007, no. 10, pp. 3-12. (In Russian).
6. Perel'muter A. V. Zametki o prikladnoy nauke [Notes about applied science]. International Journal for Computational Civil and Structural Engineering, 2013, no. 9, vol. 2, pp. 13-34. (In Russian).
7. Il'ichev V. A., Kolchunov V. I., Bersenev A. V., Pozdnyakov A. L. Some issues of human settlements designing from the position of the concept of biosphere compatibility. Academia. Arkhitektura i stroitel'stvo, 2009, no. 1, pp. 74-81. (In Russian).
8. Il'ichev V. A., Kolchunov V. I., Vorob'ev S. A., Pozdnyakov A. L. Fundamental'nye i prioritetnye prikladnye issledovaniya RAASN po nauchnomu obespecheniyu razvitiya arkhitektury, gradostroitel'stva i stroitel'noy otrasli Rossiyskoy Federatsii v 2008 g. [To establishment of a criterion of biosphere compatibility. Fundamental and priority applied research of RAACS in ensuring the development of architecture, town planning and construction industry of the Russian Federation in 2008: sb. nauch. tr. RAASN. Moscow, Orel: RAASN, OrelGTU Publ., 2010, vol. 2, pp. 162-169. (In Russian).
9. Innovatsionnye predlozheniya Rossiyskoy akademii arkhitektury i stroitel'nykh nauk [Innovative proposals of the Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction Sciences]. Moscow, RAASN Publ., 2008, 149 p. (In Russian).
10. Bakaeva N. V., Shishkina I. V. Methodology of determination of generalized criteria for the assessment of territorial motor transport system conditions on the basis of biosphere compatibility concept. Izv. Yugo-Zapadnogo gos. un-ta, 2011, no. 5, vol. 2, pp. 43-48. (In Russian).
- CONSTRUCTION SCIENCE
- On Calculation Of Width Of Opening Of Inclined Cracks Of The Third Type In Composite Reinforced Concrete
- UDC 624.012.045
Nataliya V. KLUEVA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Southwest State University (Kursk)
Igor A. YAKOVENKO, e-mail: email@example.com, Nikolay V. USENKO, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
National Aviation University (Kiev, Ukraine)
Abstract. On the basis of the analysis of cracks near the support and cracks adjacent to the concentrated load, calculation schemes (in the form of reinforced concrete constituent elements cut by two transverse sections which are located at a distance equal to stirrup spacing) for determining the elongation deformations of concrete along the axis of the cross bars in the upper and lower zones of reinforced concrete composite constructions in the "shear" span are considered. Resolving equations that close to the considered design schemes have been written that makes it possible to specify the actual stress-strain state of this structure during the loading. A new method of determining the shear stresses is proposed.
Key words: inclined cracks, elongation deformations of concrete, reinforced concrete composite constructions, design models, resolving equations.
1. Bondarenko V. M., Kolchunov V. I. Raschetnye modeli silovogo soprotivleniya zhelezobetona [Design models of reinforced concrete force resistance]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2004. 472 p. (In Russian).
2. Golyshev A. B., Kolchunov V. I. Soprotivlenie zhelezobetona [Reinforced concrete force resistance]. Kiev, Osnova Publ., 2009. 432 p. (In Russian).
3. Kolchunov V. I., Yakovenko I. A., Klyueva N. V. Metod fizicheskikh modeley soprotivleniya zhelezobetona [Method of physical models of reinforced concrete resistance]. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 12, pp. 51-56. (In Russian).
4. Kolchunov V. I., Yakovenko I. A. Razrabotka dvukhkonsol'nogo elementa mekhaniki razrusheniya dlya rascheta shiriny raskrytiya treshchin zhelezobetonnykh konstruktsiy [Development of a double-cantilever element of fracture mechanics for calculating the width of opening of reinforced structures cracks]. Vestnik grazhdanskikh inzhenerov, 2009, no. 4 (21), pp. 160-163. (In Russian).
5. Bashirov Kh. Z., Dorodnykh A. A., Kolchunov Vl. I., Yakovenko I. A., Usenko N. V. K opredeleniyu deformatsiy rastyanutogo betona dlya rascheta treshchinostoykosti zhelezobetonnykh konstruktsiy po naklonnym secheniyam [On determining deformations of tensile concrete for calculation of crack resistance of reinforced concrete structures along the oblique section]. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzheniy, 2012, no. 6 (245), pp. 2-7. (In Russian).
6. Bashirov Kh. Z., Dorodnykh A. A. Opredelenie parametrov napryazhenno-deformirovannogo sostoyaniya zhelezobetonnykh sostavnykh konstruktsiy pri raskrytii naklonnykh treshchin tret'ego tipa [Determination of parameters of stressed-strained state of reinforced concrete composite structures when inclined cracks of the third type open]. Stroitel'stvo i rekonstruktsiya, 2012, no. 4, pp. 17-24. (In Russian).
7. Usenko N. V., Yakovenko I. A., Kolchunov V. I. Obrazovanie naklonnykh treshchin tret'ego tipa v zhelezobetonnykh sostavnykh konstruktsiyakh [Formation of inclined cracks of the third type in reinforced concrete composite structures]. Bud_vnitstvo Ukra┐ni, 2013, Vip. 2, pp. 24-28. (In Russian).
8. Bashirov Kh. Z., Kolchunov Vl. I., Yakovenko I. A., Bidzhosyan G. K. Soprotivlenie rastyanutogo betona mezhdu treshchinami sostavnykh zhelezobetonnykh konstruktsiy s uchetom novykh effektov [Resistance of tensile concrete between cracks of reinforced concrete composite structures with due regard for new effects]. Stroitel'stvo i rekonstruktsiya, 2011, no. 6, pp. 3-11. (In Russian).
- Methods For Determining The Stiffness Of Planar Stressed And Frame Reinforced Concrete Composite Structures Under Seismic Actions
- UDC 624.042.7.012.45
Vladimir I. KOLCHUNOV1, e-mail email@example.com, Nikolay G. MAR'ENKOV2, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Ekaterina V. OMEL'CHENKO1, e-mail: email@example.com, Tatyana V. TUGAI1, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Anastasia S. BUKHTIYAROVA3, e-mail: email@example.com
1 National Aviation University (Kiev, Ukraine)
2 SE "State Research Institute for Building Structures" (Kiev, Ukraine)
3 Southwest State University (Kursk)
Abstract. Two variants of determining the stiffness of structures and floors of buildings and facilities consisting of reinforced concrete planar stressed and frame elements with cracks are considered. A new variant of simulating the formation of inclined cracks with their designed parameters in planar and frame reinforced concrete composite structures under seismic impacts is proposed. On its base an alternative method of single vertical strips for determining the stiffness of reinforced concrete structures in areas with inclined cracks is presented; it comes to the scheme of a compound rod for determining the stiffness of reinforced concrete structures in areas with inclined cracks.
Key words: reinforced concrete constructions, inclined cracks, composite rod, stiffness, seismic impact.
1. Bondarenko V. M., Kolchunov V. I. Concept and directions of development of the theory of structural safety of buildings and facilities under force and environmental impacts. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 2, pp. 28-31. (In Russian).
2. Rzhanitsyn A. R. Sostavnye sterzhni i plastinki [Compound rods and plates]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1986. 316 p. (In Russian).
3. Kolchunov V. I., Mar'enkov N. G. Method for determining the stiffness characteristics of reinforced concrete constructions under seismic effects. Bud_vnitstvo Ukra┐ni, 2008, vol. 3, pp. 24-29. (In Russian).
4. Kolchunov V. I., Omel'chenko E. V. Deformation of reinforced concrete constructions in the presence of inclined cracks. Bud_vnitstvo Ukra┐ni, 2008, vol. 2, pp. 40-43. (In Russian).
- Experimental And Computational Method For Determining The Support Moment Of A Cantilever Beam
- UDC 624.072:681.586
Askold P. LOKTIONOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Southwest State University (Kursk)
Abstract. Solutions of the problem of experimental-calculation determination of a support moment of a cantilever beam loaded with concentrated force at its end including the optimal choice of coordinates of four references and parameters of transformation of references in case of insufficient accuracy of the assignment of initial parameters (settlement of a support, angle of rotation of the bearing section) and the length of the cantilever beam have been got. The influence of distribution of flexometers on the cantilever beam and their characteristics on the accuracy of determining the support moment which improves in the course of transition from the uniform distribution of flexometers to optimal non-uniform distribution is shown. On the basis of the inverse tasks theory the method of transformation reduction at numerical differentiation of flexure functions has been studied. For engineering calculation the formulas of error estimate for determining the support moment of the cantilever beam at predetermined errors of flexometers have been obtained.
Key words: cantilever beam, support moment, cross bending, inverse task, numerical differentiation, approximation, error, flexometers.
1. Luzhin O. V., Zlochevskij A. B., Gorbunov I. A., Volohov V. A. Obsledovanie i ispytanie sooruzhenij [Investigation and trial structures]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1987. 263 p. (In Russian).
2. Loktionov A. P. Polinomial approximation in the method of experimental and computational estimation of the construction element state. Izvestija vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 2011, no. 11, pp. 93-100. (In Russian).
3. Holopov I. S., Petrov S. M. Optimum design of three-layer panels with due regard for shear deformation of a middle layer. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 2, pp. 36-40. (In Russian).
4. Loktionov A. P. Strukturnaja reguljarizacija podsistemy preobrazovatelnogo komponenta preobrazovatel'no-vychislitel'nyh sistem [Structural Regularization of a Transforming Component Subsystem of Transforming and Computational Systems] : monografija. Kursk, Kursk. gos. tehn. un-t, 2009. 323 p. (In Russian).
5. Loktionov A. P. Principle of construction of the system for controlling investigation and testing of mechanical structures on the basis of transformation reduction. Pribory i sistemy. Upravlenie, kontrol', diagnostika, 2010, no. 6, pp. 57-61. (In Russian).
6. Loktionov A. P. Conception of the Models to Investigate Internal Power Factors in Elements of Structures by Measuring Cells. IIzvestija vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 2005, no. 6, pp. 88-93. (In Russian).
7. Loktionov A. P. Regularization of the lattice time function of the signal in the communication channel. Telekommunikacii, 2010, no. 8, pp. 2-7. (In Russian).
- Solution Of The Problem Of Free Oscillations Of An Elastic Orthotropic Plate Using The Method Of Interpolation On Factor Of The Form
- UDC 624.04
Sergey Yu. SAVIN, e-mail: email@example.com
Southwest State University (Kursk)
Abstract. The problem of free oscillations of elastic orthotropic plates with homogeneous and combined boundary conditions is considered. To determine the natural frequencies of such structures it is proposed to use the method of interpolation on factor of the form based on the similarity of the integral of geometric characteristics of the form of the plate and its physical and mechanical properties. Analytical expressions for calculating frequencies of own oscillations of elastic orthotropic plates of basic forms are presented. These expressions can be used for selecting support solutions according to this method. In addition to the shape factor, ratios of the cylindrical rigidity along the coordinate axes of the plates are introduced as arguments of analytical expressions. An example of the solution of the problem of free oscillations of orthotropic trapezoidal plate with help of this method is shown.
Key words: orthotropic plates, free oscillation, shape factor, ratio of cylindrical rigidities, natural frequency of oscillation, interpolation technique by shape factor.
1. Vol'mir A. C., Smetanenko V. A. The study of natural vibrations of plates made of composite materials with using the finite element. Mekhanika polimerov, 1976, no. 2, pp. 284-288. (In Russian).
2. Zenkevich O., Chang N. Metod konechnykh elementov v teorii sooruzheniy i v mekhanike sploshnykh sred [The finite element method in structural and continuum mechanics]. Moscow, Nedra Publ., 1974. 240 p. (In Russian).
3. Segerlind L. Primenenie metoda konechnykh elementov [Application of finite element method]. Moscow, Mir Publ., 1979. 392 p. (In Russian).
4. Stupishin L. Yu., Nikitin K. E. Determining the frequency of free oscillations of orthotropic geometrically nonlinear shallow shells of revolution and circular plates with using mixed finite element. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2009, no. 1, pp. 28-30. (In Russian).
5. Andrianov I. V., Danishevskiy V. V., Ivankov A. O. Asimptoticheskie metody v teorii kolebaniya balok i plastin [Asymptotic methods in the theory of vibrations of beams and plates]. Dnepropetrovsk, Dnieper State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture Publ., 2010. 216 p.
6. Rvachev V. L., Kurpa V. V., Sklepus N. G., Uchishvili L. A. Metod R-funktsiy v zadachakh ob izgibe i kolebaniyakh plastin slozhnoy formy [R-functions method in problem of the bending and vibrations of plates of complex forms]. Kiev, Naukova dumka Publ., 1973. 121 p. (In Russian).
7. Korobko A. V. Geometricheskoe modelirovanie formy oblasti v dvumernykh zadachakh teorii uprugosti [Geometrical modeling of area by form in the two-dimensional problems of the theory elasticity]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 1999. 320 p.
8. Korobko A. V. Metod interpolyatsii po koeffitsientu formy v mekhanike deformiruemogo tverdogo tela [The interpolation technique by shape factor in the solid mechanics]. Stavropol', Stavropol Univ. Publ., 1995. 166 p. (In Russian).
9. Korobko V. I., Savin S. Yu. Bending of parallelogram orthotropic plates with homogenous and combined boundary conditions. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzheniy, 2012, no. 2, pp. 18-23. (In Russian).
10. Korobko V. I., Savin S. Yu. Free vibration of the rectangular orthotropic plate with homogeneous and combined boundary conditions. Stroitel'stvo i rekonstruktsiya, 2013, no. 1, pp. 13-18. (In Russian).
- Deflections And Frequencies Of Own Fluctuations Of Cross-Beam Systems On The Rectangular Plan With Different Sizes Of Cells With Due Regard For Flexibility Of Nodal Connections
- UDC 624.072.2.011.1
Artem A. MAKAROV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Andrey V. TURKOV, e-mail: email@example.com,
Southwest State University (Kursk)
Abstract. The interconnection of the fundamental frequency of free transverse vibrations of cross- beams systems (with different cell sizes on the rectangular plan) and their maximum deflections under the action of evenly spread load depending on the stiffness characteristics of nodal connections is considered. Frequencies of own transverse fluctuations of cross-beams systems on the rectangular plan at various side ratios as well as maximum deflections of systems under the evenly spread static load are calculated with the help of the numerical method. Coefficients determining the interconnection of frequencies of own fluctuations and maximum deflections have been obtained. Dependences of deflections and frequencies of cross fluctuations depending on rigidity of nodal connections and the size of cells for systems of cross-beams on the rectangular plan with various side ratios are constructed. It is shown that with reduction of the sizes of cells the coefficient obtained tends to the similar coefficient for plates with a similar ratio of sides regardless of the flexibility of nodal connections.
Key words: cross-beams system, stiffness of nodal connections, own flactuation frequency, maximum deflection, rectangular systems, ratio of sides.
1. Korobko V. I. About a "remarkable" regularity in the theory of elastic plates. Izv. vuzov. Stroitel'stvo i arkhitektura, 1989, no. 11, pp. 32-36. (In Russian).
2. Korobko V. I. Izoperimetricheskiy metod v stroitel'noy mekhanike: Teoreticheskie osnovy izoperimetricheskogo metoda [Isoperimetric method in building mechanics: Theoretical fundamentals of the isoperimetric method]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 1997. 396 p. (In Russian).
3. Ignat'ev V. A. Raschet regulyarnykh staticheski neopredelimih sterzhnevykh sistem [Calculation of regular bar systems]. Saratov, SGU Publ., 1979. 295 p. (In Russian).
4. Lubo L. N., Mironov B. A. Plity regulyarnoy prostranstvennoy struktury [Slabs of regular spatial structure]. Leningrad, Stroyizdat Publ., 1976. 145 p. (In Russian).
5. Khisamov R. I. Konstruirovanie i raschet strukturnykh pokrytiy [Design and calculation of structural coverings]. Kiev, Budivelnik Publ., 1981. 48 p. (In Russian).
6. Turkov A. V. Assessment of the level of constraint of a reinforced concrete girder according to results of dynamic testing. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2008, no. 2, pp. 44-46. (In Russian).
7. Turkov A. V., Makarov A. A. Deflections and frequencies of own fluctuations of cross-beams systems on the rectangular plan with due regard for flexibility of nodal connections. Stroitel'stvo i rekonstruktsiya, 2013, no. 1, pp. 33-36. (In Russian).
- MANAGEMENT. ECONOMY. MARKETING
- Simulation Of Management Of Investment Potential Of Sustainable Development Of The City Using The Theory Of Optimum Design
- UDC 711.42.003
Maria L. MOSHKEVICH, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leonid U. STUPISHIN, e-mail: email@example.com
Southwest State University (Kursk)
Abstract. Achievement of sustainable development in Russia today is impossible without stability in the development of separate administrative-territorial units, in particular cities. This process also requires significant financial expenses. One of the main sources of financing is the funds of investors.The investment potential of the city is considered as an instrument of attracting investment resources needed for the development of municipal facilities, a basic component of the city system. The model of analysis and forecasting of investment potential of the city with the use of the theory of optimum design, leaning on the system of four individual potentials - financial and economic, innovative, infrastructure and savings - with a view of improving the efficiency of management of investment capacity of the city for achieving its sustainable development has been built. Calculations are based on data for regional centers of Central Black Earth Economic Region - Kursk, Belgorod, Tambov.
Key words: city development, investment management, investment potential, sustainable development.
1. Bereslavskaia V. A. Investment potential as the basis of strategy of development of the region. Regionologia, 2004, no. 1, pp. 129-138. (In Russian).
2. Vertakova Ju. V., Stupishin L. Yu., Moshkevich M. L. Control over growth of investment potential of the city. Promishlennoe I grajdanscoe stroitelstvo, 2009, no. 1, pp. 30-32. (In Russian).
3. Vertakova Ju. V., Moshkevich M. L. Modeling of the investment potential of sustainable development of the city. Economica i upravlenie, 2011, no. 10 (72), pp. 34-37. (In Russian).
4. Moshkevich M. L. Assessment of potentials for growth and development of the municipal for mation (on material of Kursk). Promishlennoe I grajdanscoe stroitelstvo, 2011, no. 10, pp. 40-42. (In Russian).
5. Moshkevich M. L. Management of the investment potential of sustainable city development with the use of program-target method. Rossiiskoe predprinimatelstvo, 2011, no. 11, pp. 170-174. (In Russian).
- FOR THE BENEFIT OF DESIGNERS
- On Determining The Size Of The Zone Of Plasticity When Calculating Residual Welding Stresses
- UDC [624.014.078.45+624.042.12]:004.942
Tatiana G. MIKHAILENKO, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Southwest State University (Kursk)
Abstract. To understand the operation of the steel structure it is always important to explore ways of calculating the residual stresses, since these stresses can have a negative effect on strength. In the course of analyzing the known calculation methods, it was concluded that the problem of finding the residual stresses from welding splits into two parts. In the first part, the temporary stresses or plastic deformations are determined, in the second part - the residual stresses from welding. For solving the second part of the task it is necessary to know the size of the zone of plasticity spreading. For finding the maximum width of the field of development of plastic deformations it is proposed to define the intensity of the temporary stresses and compare them with the yield strength of steel. The plane stress state and plane source of heat are considered. For derivation of formulas the method of "fictitious temperature" of prof. V. S. Ignatieva was used. The theoretical results obtained are consistent with the experimental ones taken from periodicals. It is concluded that the temperature of the weld, corresponding to the maximum development of plastic stresses (deformations) and the sizes of the plasticity zone depend on physical characteristics of a particular class of steel. The dimensions of the area of the development of plastic deformations significantly influence on the determination of actual bearing capacity of welded steel structure.
Key words: residual welding stresses, temporary stresses, region of development of plastic deformations, load-bearing capacity, welded steel construction.
1. Ignat'eva V. S., Kochergin Yu. G. On the Calculation of Residual Welding Stresses. Sb. trudov MISI. Moscow, 1966, pp. 373-392. (In Russian).
2. Nikolaev G. A., Vinokurov V. A. Svarnye konstruktsii. Raschet i proektirovanie [Weld Constructions. Calculation and Design]. Moscow, Vysshaya shkola Publ., 1990. 446 p. (In Russian).
3. Okerblom N. O. Raschet deformatsiy metallokonstruktsiy pri svarke [Calculation of the Deformation of Metal Construction during Welding]. Moscow - Leningrad, Mashgiz Publ., 1955. 212 p. (In Russian).
4. Mikhaylenko T. G. On Designing of a Weld Assembly of Steel Structure. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 12, pp. 79-81. (In Russian).
5. Karzov G. P., Margolin B. Z., Shvetsova V. A. Fiziko-matematicheskoe modelirovanie protsessov razrusheniya [Physical and Mathematical Modeling of Fracture]. Sankt Peterburg, Politekhnika Publ., 1993. 391p. (In Russian).
6. Rykalin N. N. Raschety teplovykh protsessov pri svarke [Calculations of Thermal Processes in Welding]. Moscow, Mashgiz Publ., 1951. 296 p. (In Russian).
7. Gedrovich A. I. Calculation of Plastic Deformation Zone in the Welded Joint Elements of Variable Stiffness. Avtomaticheskaya svarka, 1998, no. 9, pp. 15-17. (In Russian).
- ENERGY RESOURCE SAVING
- Resource-Energy Saving Structural System For Residential And Public Buildings With A Preset Level Of Structural Safety
- UDC 624.016.5:725/728
Natalia V. KLUEVA, e-mail: email@example.com, Vitaly I. KOLCHUNOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Anastasia S. BUKHTIYAROVA, e-mail: email@example.com, Southwest State University (Kursk)
Abstract. The architectural-structural solution for pre-fabricated residential and public buildings with an internal supporting framework of reinforced concrete frame-panels designed with a preset level of structural safety is proposed. Cost of buildings of proposed type is by 20-25 % lower than in a brick variant. Total labor costs for their construction are lower by 30 % at least, construction time is reduced in 1.5-2 times. The results of experimental and theoretical studies on the development of the theory of structural safety of buildings bearing systems under design and beyond- design actions are presented; they show that the sudden application of beyond-design load to the loaded statically indefinable system causes the dynamic loading of all elements of the system.
Key words: structural system, residential and public buildings, structural safety.
1. Kolchunov V. I. Some directions of development of structural solutions of residential buildings and ensuring their safety. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2007, no. 4, pp. 14-18. (In Russian).
2. Karpenko N. I. Main directions of resource-energy saving in the course of construction and operation of buildings. Part 1. Resource-energy saving at the stage of manufacturing construction materials, wall products, and enclosing structures. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2013, no. 7, pp. 12-21. (In Russian).
3. Nikolaev S. V. Panel and frame buildings of new generation. Zhilishchnoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 8. pp. 2-9. (In Russian).
4. Aleksandrov A. V., Travush V. I., Matveev A. V. About calculation of rod structures for stiffness. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2002, no. 3, pp. 16-19. (In Russian).
5. Bondarenko V. M., Kolchunov V. I. Concept and directions of development of the theory of structural safety of buildings and facilities under force and environmental impacts. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 2, pp. 28-31. (In Russian).
6. Geniev G. A., Kolchunov V. I., Klyueva N. V, at al. Prochnost' i deformativnost' zhelezobetonnykh konstruktsiy pri zaproektnykh vozdeystviyakh [Strength and deformability of reinforced concrete structures under beyond-design impacts]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2004. 216 p. (In Russian).
7. Kolchunov V. I., Klyueva N. V., Androsova N. B., Bukhtiyarova A. S. Zhivuchest' zdaniy i sooruzheniy pri zaproektnykh vozdeystviyakh [Survivability of buildings and structures under beyond-design impacts]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2013. 218 p. (In Russian).
8. Klyueva N. V., Bukhtiyarova A. S., Kolchunov Vl. I. Research in survivability of reinforced concrete frame-lattice space structures under beyond-design conditions. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2012, no. 12, pp. 55-59. (In Russian).
- Methods And Problems Of Testing Of Multi-Layer Masonry
- UDC 692:693.2
Leonid U. STUPISHIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Alexander V. MASALOV, e-mail: email@example.com, Southwest State University (Kursk)
Abstract. The urgency of the thermal researches and thermal monitoring of enclosing structures is substantiated. The existing methods of experimental researches are described briefly for enclosing structures that incorporate a masonry. Some results of thermal tests are presented for masonry of hollow wall fine concrete stones and wall stones of cellular concrete. The problems are revealed that appeared during the tests of small thickness masonries and cellular concrete masonries. The problems are formulated for perfecting of the methods of thermal tests of the enclosing structures that incorporate masonry.
Key words: thermal tests, masonry, climate chamber.
1. Chakhov D. K, Doctorov I. A, Lavrov M. F. Heat-insulating properties of wooden wall panels "╠assive-Holz-Mauer" for condition of Yakutia. Promyshlennoe i grazhdnskoje stroitelstvo, 2012, no. 1, pp. 35-38. (In Russian).
2. Danilov N. N., Sobakin A. A, Semenov A. A. About new technical solutions of external walls of buildings intended for construction in the northern building-climatic zone. Promyshlennoe i grazhdnskoje stroitelstvo, 2012, no. 1, pp. 32-34. (In Russian).
3. Puhkal V. A., Rumyantse D. V. Definition of indices of energy efficiency of residential buildings according to the data of heat energy accounting instruments. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoje stroitelstvo, 2012, no. 1, pp. 56-57. (In Russian).
4. Stupishin L. U., Masalov A. V. The features of the determination of the thermal characteristics for small thickness masonry. Izvestia Yugo-Zapadnogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2011, no. 5 (38), part 2, pp. 189-190. (In Russian).
5. Stupishin L. U., Masalow A. V. Features of measurement of the thermal parameters of masonry. Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol. 501-504 (2014), pp. 2217-2220.
- Checking Calculation Of The Phase-Changing Heat Accumulator Under The Terms Of Charging
- UDC 621.56/.57
Elina V. UMERENKOVA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Southwest State University (Kursk)
Yevgeny V. UMERENKOV, e-mail: email@example.com, Kursk State University (Kursk)
Abstract. Methods of the checking calculation of the phase-changing heat accumulator under the terms of charging with the use of the quasi-stationary model of its heat condition are presented. The problem of determining the time of complete meltdown of heat-accumulating material during its warming has been solved. The dependence of the dimensionless time of a heat accumulating cell charging with preset parameters on the input temperature of the warming heat carrier is illustrated with a numerical example. The developed instrument makes it possible to analyze the significance of the impact of various factors on the accumulator charging process and to design phase-changing heat accumulators with preset structural and technological characteristics. The engineering methodology of calculation offered makes it possible to more efficiently solve the problems of practical realization of energy and resource saving technologies. The inclusion of such type devices into heat supply systems of buildings and facilities can increase the level of living comfort and reduce the heat consumption.
Key words: checking calculation, heat cumulative material, phase transition heat accumulator, heat accumulating cell, dimensionless parameters.
1. Budak B. M., Vasil'ev F. P., Uspenskiy A. B. Difference methods for some Stefan type boundary problems solutions. Chislennye metody v gazovoy dinamike : sb. VTs MGU. Moscow, 1965, vol. 4, pp. 139-183. (In Russian).
2. Dikhtievskiy O. V., Konyukhov G. V., Martynenko O. G., Yurevich I. F. Numerical simulation of optimal heat storage in the phase transition. Inzhenerno-fizicheskiy zhurnal, 1991, vol. 61, no. 5, pp. 749-753. (In Russian).
3. Lukashov Yu. M., Tokar' B. Z., Kotenko E. V. Investigation of heat battery characteristics in the phase transition. Trudy 1-y Rossiyskoy natsional'noy konferentsii po teploobmenu. Moscow, MEI Publ., 1994, vol. 5, pp. 109-113. (In Russian).
4. Lukashov Yu. M., Tokar' B. Z., Kotenko E. V. Thermal calculation of heat battery in the phase transition. Sbornik dokladov 4 s"ezda AVOK. Moscow, 1995, pp. 178-182.
5. Umerenkov E. V., Kotenko E. V. The heat calculation for shell-and-tube heat battery during phase change on the basis of quasi-stationary approximation. Izv. Yugo-Zapadnogo gos. un-ta, 2012, no. 4(43). vol. 2, pp. 211-216.
6. Umerenkov E. V., Kotenko E. V. Modeling of heat battery phase change charging. Izv. Yugo-Zapadnogo gos. un-ta, 2011, no. 5-2(38), pp. 348-350. (In Russian).
7. Krygina A. M., Kotenko E. V., Umerenkov E. V. The heat calculation method for phase changing shell-and-tube heat battery. Zhilishchnoe stroitel'stvo, 2012, no. 8, pp. 38-41. (In Russian).
- RECONSTRUCTION. RESTORATION. CAPITAL REPAIR
- Some Approaches To Reconstruction Of Urban Space Under Conditions Of Existing Development
- UDC 69.059.25
Vladimir V. BREDIKHIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Nataliya V. BREDIKHINA, Southwest State University (Kursk)
Abstract. Important issues of ensuring the technical and economic efficiency of the existing development of the city are an integrated development of territory, creation of infrastructure, solving social and economic problems, the choice of organizational forms of management of objects of renewal, distribution of risks between the city and the general developer (development company), determination of financing sources for reconstruction works etc. In this situation, the reconstruction and technical renovation of civil and industrial stocks of major cities acquire great importance, since the current stage of urban development is characterized by an ever increasing rate of updating historical areas of the city. The objects of reconstruction are classified by the nature of planned construction and assembly works and degree of their complexity: easy, complicated and very complicated. This feature should be used for characterizing design decisions on the appropriateness of the reconstruction of the facility or complex, determining conditions of construction and installation works execution and preliminary cost estimates, as well as for selecting organizational forms of professional construction management.
Key words: urban space, existing development, object of reconstruction, industrial building.
1. Grabovyy P. G., Baronin S. A. Serveying i professional'nyy development nedvizhimosti: aspekty ekonomiki, organizatsii i upravleniya v stroitel'stve [Serveying and professional development of real estate: aspects of economy, organization and management in construction]. Penza, PGSKhA Publ., 2010. 251 p. (In Russian).
2. Bredikhin V. V. Reproduction of real estate objects in urban investment-construction complex. Izvestiya Yugo-Zapadnogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Ser. Tekhnika i tekhnologiya, 2012, no. 2, vol. 2, pp. 14-22. (In Russian).
3. Grabovyy P. G., Gogua N. K., Khaykin V. G. Teoreticheskie osnovy upravleniya rekonstruktsiey i obnovleniem slozhivsheysya zastroyki goroda [Theoretical bases of management of reconstruction and renewal of the city existing development]. Moscow, MGSU Publ., 2004. 69 p. (In Russian).
4. Kas'yanov V. F. Rekonstruktsiya zhiloy zastroyki gorodov [Reconstruction of housing development of cities]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2002. 207 p. (In Russian).
5. Bredikhin V. V. Formation of territorial portfolio of residential real estate in the course of complex renewal of the city existing development. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 5, pp. 25-28. (In Russian).
6. Makhrovskaya A. V. Rekonstruktsiya starykh zhilykh rayonov krupnykh gorodov [Reconstruction of old residential districts of big cities]. Leningrad, Stroyizdat Publ., Leningr. otd-nie, 1986. 351 p. (In Russian).
7. Grabovyy P. G., Solunskiy A. I. Organizatsiya, planirovanie i upravlenie stroitel'nym proizvodstvom [Organization, planning and management of building production]. Moscow, Prospekt Publ., 2012. 528 p. (In Russian).
8. Afanas'ev V. A. Potochnaya organizatsiya stroitel'stva [Production organization of construction]. Leningrad, Stroyizdat, Leningr. otd-nie, 1989. 302 p. (In Russian).
9. Bredikhin V. V. Analiz sushchestvuyushchikh metodov resheniya problemy vosproizvodstva ob"ektov zhiloy nedvizhimosti [Analysis of existing methods for solving the problem of reproduction of residential real estate objects]. Kursk, Yugo-Zap. gos. un-t Publ., 2012. 112 p. (in Russian).
10. Eremin K. I., Permyakov M. B., Nishcheta S. A. Rekonstruktsiya grazhdanskikh zdaniy [Reconstruction of residential buildings]. Moscow, MGTU Publ., 2001. 141 p. (In Russian).
- Restoration Of Bearing Capacity And Operational Characteristics Of Geometrically Non-Linear Shallow Shells On Rectangular Plan
- UDC 624.074.43
Leonid U. STUPISHIN, e-mail: email@example.com
Aleksandr G. KOLESNIKOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Southwest State University (Kursk)
Abstract. Issues of restoration of bearing capacity of geometrically non-linear shallow shells on the rectangular plan by means of increasing their thickness in the center or in the part near the support are considered. Conditions of durability, limitation on the value of critical load in the shell under the static action of vertically distributed load for different types of resting of its edges are taken into account. As an example, the calculation of an armocement shell on the rectangular plan is presented. The developed algorithm of optimization of thickness distribution along the middle surface as well as the presentation of variables in the dimensionless form makes it possible to use it for the restoration of bearing capacity and operational characteristics of shallow shells of coverings for buildings and structures.
Key words: geometrical non-linearity, shallow shells, critical loads, stresses in shell, shells of variable form, shells of variable thickness.
1. Stupishin L. U., Kolesnikov A. G. Nonlinear geometrically variable form for rectangular plan shallow shells examination. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2009, no. 1, pp. 24-25. (In Russian).
2. Kolesnikov A. G., Stupishin L. U. Chislennoe issledovanie nelineynykh zadach napryazhenno-deformirovannogo sostoyaniya pologikh obolochek peremennoy tolshchiny [Numerical study of non-linear problems of stressed-strained state of shallow shells of variable thickness] Matematicheskoe modelirovanie v mekhanike deformiruemykh tel i konstruktsiy. Metody granichnykh i konechnykh elementov. [Mathematical simulation in mechanics of deformable bodies and constructions. Methods of boundary and finite elements]. Sankt Petersburg, vol. 2, pp. 429-435. (In Russian).
3. Stupishin L. U., Kolesnikov A. G. Optimum Forms of Geometric Nonlinear Shallow Shells for Variable Thickness Examination. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2012, no. 4, pp. 11-12. (In Russian).
4. Stupishin L. U., Nikitin K. E. Mixed finite element of geometrically nonlinear shallow shells of revolution. Applied Mechanics and Materials. Vol. 501-504 (2014), pp. 514-517c (2014). Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland doi: 10.4028/ www.scientific.net/ AMM.501-504.514.
- Change In Design Resistance Of Soils Of A Foundation Working As A Nonlinear Inelastic System
- UDC 624.131.5:69.059.3
Alexander A. SMORCHKOV, e-mail: SAA_pszls@mail.ru, Segrey A. KEREB, e-mail: email@example.com, Denis A. ORLOV, e-mail: Denfirstname.lastname@example.org, Kseniya O. BARANOVSKAYA, e-mail: email@example.com, Southwest State University (Kursk)
Abstract. Data on changes in characteristics of soils of buildings foundations in the course of operation of which the values of design resistance were exceeded are presented. Empiric formulas making it possible to define the corner of internal friction and specific soil cohesion after the predicted period of time are given. It is shown that the design resistance of the soil increases in direct proportion with the increase in compression ratio which represents the relationship of additional pressure with the initial value of design resistance. In the course of reconstruction of buildings, foundations of which during the long time operated with a high compression ratio, it is necessary to pay the main attention to deformations and cracks appearing as a result of settlements, to conditions of foundation body and main bearing elements.
Key words: reconstruction of buildings, design of bases, calculated resistance of soil, angle of internal friction, specific adhesion, non-linear inelastic system.
1. Brovko I. S. Calculation of deformations of foundations of industrial facilities and civil buildings at mutual influence of foundations. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2009, no. 5, pp. 53-54. (In Russian).
2. Smorchkov A. A., Kereb S. A., Orlov D. A., Baranovskaya K. O. Calculation of foundation deformations with the use of non-linear inelastic system. Izvestiya Yugo-Zapadnogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2012, no. 2, vol. 3, pp. 182-85. (In Russian).
3. Smorchkov A. A., Kereb S. A., Orlov D. A., Baranovskaya K. O. Opredelenie mestopolozheniya tochechnogo istochnika zamachivaniya s ispol'zovaniem PK SCAD. Perspektivy razvitiya programmnykh kompleksov dlya rascheta nesushchikh stroitel'nykh sistem zdaniy i sooruzheniy [Determination of location of a point source of soaking with the use of SP SCAD. Prospects of development of software packages for calculating bearing systems of buildings and facilities]. Kursk, YuZGU Publ., 2013, pp. 51-57. (In Russian).
4. Zurnadzhi V. A., Filatov M. P. Usilenie osnovaniy i fundamentov pri remonte zdaniy [Strengthening of bases and foundations during buildings repair]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1970. 96 p. (In Russian).
5. Smorchkov A. A. Ekspluatatsionnoe sostoyanie sokhranyaemykh stroitel'nykh konstruktsiy [Service state of preserved building structures]. Kursk, YuZGU Publ., 2011. 138 p. (In Russian).
6. Polishchuk A. I. O polevykh ispytaniyakh gruntov zhestkimi shtampami [About field tests of soils with hard punches]. Issledovaniya po stroitel'nym konstruktsiyami i stroitel'noy mekhanike. Tomsk, Tomsk St. Univ., 1983. pp. 146-152. (In Russian).
7. Efremov M. G., Konovalov P. A., Roytman A. G. Opyt nadstroek zhilykh zdaniy v Moskve [Experience in heightening of residential buildings in Moscow]. Zhilishchnoe khozyaystvo, 1970, pp. 12-18. (In Russian).
- THE "INDUSTRIAL AND CIVIL ENGINEERING" FACULTY TO BUILDERS
- Methodology For Determining The Specific Heat Consumption For Heating And Ventilation Of └ Building During The Heating Season When Applying Recuperators Under Conditions Of Central Asia
- UDC 697.12(575)
Shuhrat Z. USMONOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Khujand Polytechnical Institute of Tajik Technical University
Abstract. Modeling of a 5-storey residential building (Soviet 105series) before reconstruction and after modernization was conducted with the use of WUFI+ software. Results of the calculation of heat consumption of residential buildings under operation according to the proposed methodology with model values obtained with the help of the WUFI+ software package are compared. The recommended corrected formulae for determining the specific energy consumption for the heating period per 1 m2 of housing determine the energy consumption more reliably. The formulae obtained make it possible to calculate the specific energy consumption for the heating period taking into account the use of recuperators of different efficiency.
Key words: specific heat consumption, energy efficiency of building, recuperator, correction factors, energy consumption in buildings, thermal insulation of residential buildings.
1. Institut stroitel'noy fiziki im. Fraungofera [Institute for Building Physics named after Joseph Fraunhofer]. URL: http:// www.ibp.fraunhofer.de/en.html (accessed: 20.12.2013).
2. Usmonov Sh. Z. Simulation of energy consumption for heating and cooling of a 5-storey residential building and assessment of temperature conditions by heat comfort indexes PMV and PPD. Vestnik MGSU, 2013, no. 10, pp. 216-229. (In Russian).
- Peculiarities Of Cathodic Protection Of A Heat-Insulated Pipeline With Sections Of Above-Ground Laying On The Example Of The Oil Pipeline "Zapolyarye - Nps "Purpe"
- UDC 620.197.5
Vitaly I. SURIKOV, e-mail: SurikovVI@niitnn.transneft.ru, Nikolai N. SKURIDIN, e-mail: SkuridinNN@niitnn.transneft.ru
Research Institute for Oil and Oil Products Transportation (Moscow)
Anatoly E. SOSHENKO, e-mail: SoschenkoAE@ak.transneft.ru, JSC "AK "Transneft" (Moscow)
Yuriy V. BOGATENKOV, e-mail: BogatenkovYV@tmn.transneft.ru, JSC "Sibnefteprovod" (Tyumen)
Abstract. The distinctive features of electrochemical protection against the corrosion of an heat-insulated pipeline with sections of above-ground laying on the example of the oil pipeline "Zapolyarye-NPS "Purpe" are considered. Technical solutions applied during the construction of the pipeline and the system of its electrochemical protection are described. Issues of concern requiring the increased attention during the operation and diagnostics are specified. The electrochemical protection of heat-insulated pipelines possesses some features which are very important in the presence of sections of above-ground laying. Despite the fact that at the electrochemical protection of heat-insulated piping the set of instruments and the configuration of the system practically does not differ from the standard ones, there are some challenges that require increased attention during the operation and diagnostics of the electrochemical protection system. To avoid undesired effects, it is necessary to exclude the electric contact of the pipeline with supports, that was implemented in the project of the oil pipeline "Zapolyarye-Purpe" with the help of dielectric elements.
Key words: main oil pipeline, heat insulated pipeline, cathodic protection, pipeline system "Zapolyarye - oil pumping station "Purpe", electrochemical protection.
1. Lisin Yu. V., Sapsay A. N., Surikov V. I., Pavlov V. V., Soshchenko A. E., Bondarenko V. V. Creation and realization of innovative technologies of construction in projects of development of oil pipeline structure of West Siberia (Projects "Purpe - Samotlor", "Zapolyarye - Purpe"). Nauka i tekhnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov, 2013, no. 4 (12), pp. 6-11. (In Russian).
2. Lisin Yu. V., Soshchenko A. E., Pavlov V. V. , Korgin A. V., Surikov V. A. Technical Solutions for Temperature Stabilization of Eternally Frozen Grounds of Foundations of Objects of "The Zapolyarie - NPS Purpe" Pipeline System. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 1, pp. 65-68. (In Russian).
3. Surikov V. I., Revin P. O., Fridlyand I. Ya. Technical solutions for heat insulation of a linear part of the pipeline system "Zapolyarye-Purpe". Nauka i tekhnologii truboprovodnogo transaporta nefti i nefteproduktov, 2013, no. 1(9), pp. 12-16. (In Russian).
4. Holtsbaum W. B. Potential Measuerment Pitfalls with Thermally Insulated Pipes, NACE Canadian Region Eastern Conference, Nov. 18, 1991. Houston, TX: NACE, 1991. 315 p.
5. Baron J. J. Pipeline Field Joint Corrosion: Experiences and a Review of Materials, 39th Annual Technical Meeting, paper no. 88-39-114 (Calgary, Alberta, Canada). The Petroleum Society of CIM, 1988. 412 p.
- ENVIRONMENTAL ECOLOGY
- Ecological Problems Of Renewable Energy Sources
- UDC 620.9:614.87
Viktoriya V. ALEKSASHINA, Southwest State University (Kursk)
Abstract. Renewable energy sources (RES), which gain increasing importance in the balances of electricity and primary energy, are a component of sustainable development, having certain advantages over the traditional energy (based on fossil fuel - hydrocarbon), namely the absence of emission of greenhouse ("climatic") gases as well as harmful chemical elements on the whole into the atmosphere. At the same time the fossil hydrocarbons, which is not much left on the Earth, are used as raw materials for industry. The "fuel" for RES is "complimentary" natural phenomena: energy of the sun, wind, flowing waters, underground heat and others. However, the use of such RES does not pass without any trace for biosphere. This article is devoted not only to revealing the negative impact of RES on nature, but also to maximal weakening this impact using technical means.
Key words: renewable energy sources, alternative energy, wind energy, solar power stations, geothermal power stations, hydropower station, ocean current energy, biomass energy.
1. Shlihter A. A. "Zelenaja" strategija amerikanskih korporacij ["Green" strategy of American corporations]. Mirovaja jekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija, 2013, no. 7, pp. 12-21. (In Russian).
2. Ljather V. M. Vozobnovljaemaja jenergetika: jeffektivnye reshenija [Renewable energetic: efficient solutions]. Moscow, IKI Publ., 2011. 172 p. (In Russian).
3. Zabrodskij A. G. Issledovanija i razrabotki FTI im. A. F. Ioffe v oblasti al'ternativnoj jenergetiki i jekologii [Research and developments of the Ioffe Physical-Technical Institute in the field of alternative energetics and ecology]. Al'ternativnaja jenergetika i jekologija, 2012, no. 05-06 (109-110), pp. 22-29. (In Russian).
4. Jenergija - voda - jevoljucija [Energy - water - evolution]. Pod obshhej red. V. V. Bushueva. Moscow, IAC "Jenergija" Publ., 2008. 140 p. (In Russian).
5. Strebkov D. S. Innovacionnye tehnologii dlja vozobnovljaemoj jenergetiki [Innovative technologies for renewable energy]. Malaja jenergetika, 2013, no. 1-2, pp. 10-15. (In Russian).
- Evaluation Of Present Water Quality Conditions Of The Kalinin Nuclear Power Station'S Basin-Coolers
- UDC 556.551.004.12
Irina L. GRIGORIEVA,e-mail: Irina0103@yandex.ru, Aleksey B. KOMISSAROV, e-mail: email@example.com Ivankovo Scientific-Research Station, Water Problems Institute of RAS (Konakovo)
Irina V. LANTSOVA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, "Production, Scientific and Research Institute for Engineering Survey in Construction" OJSC (Moscow)
Olga A. LIPATNIKOVA, e-mail: email@example.com, Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU)
Sergey A. SERYAKOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC, Kalinin Nuclear Power Station (Udomlya)
Abstract. Results of the hydrochemical and hydrobiological (phytoplankton) testing of water quality conducted in the fall of 2010 at Lakes Pesvo and Udomlya which are used as coolers in the operational cycle of the Kalinin nuclear power station, rated as water bodies of the highest fishery category and are recreation objects and receivers of wastewater from the town of Udomlya are presented. It is shown that there is no exceeding the maximum permissible concentrations for fishery waters for the majority of macro- and microelements determined in water samples. The assessment of water quality according to the Sladecek saprobity index, which was changing from 2.08 to 2.31 at the Pesvo, indicates the moderate pollution as a result of arrival of waste water from Udomlya and the Kalinin nuclear power station.
Key words: basin-coolers, Kalinin NPS, hydrochemical conditions, water quality, phytoplankton, heavy metals, saprobity index.
1. Kuz'min G. V. Fitoplankton: vidovoy sostav i obilie [Phytoplankton: species composition and abundance]. Metodika izucheniya biogeotsenozov vnutrennikh vodoemov. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1975, pp. 73-78. (In Russian).
2. Sladecek V. System of water quality from biological point of view. Ergebn. der Limnol. H. 7. Arch. fur Hydrobiol. Beinheft. 7. 1973, pp. 1-218.
3. Alekin O. A. Osnovy gidrokhimii [Basics of hydrochemistry]. Leningrad, Gidrometeoizdat Publ., 1970. 413 p. (In Russian).
4. Geografiya Udomel'skogo rayona [Geography of Udomlya District]. Pod red. B. K. Vinogradova. Tver', 1999. 356 p. (In Russian).
- Main Directions Of Improving The Efficiency Of The Cooling Water Circulating System In The Sugar Industry
- UDC 628.179/.2
Tatyana V. POLIVANOVA, Konstantin A. FROLOV, Svetlana A. POLIVANOVA, e-mail: email@example.com,
Southwest State University (Kursk)
Vladimir V. BUROMSKY, ZAO "Zalegoshchsakhar"
Abstract. Reducing the consumption of fresh river water is one of the major challenges in the production and economic activity of the sugar plants. A significant role in it plays the circulating water system of cooling water supply. Conditions of the balance scheme of water consumption and water disposal including the reverse cooling water supply are analyzed; weaknesses in the balance scheme of water of the 1st category of the main building are identified. Technical developments which make it possible not only to reduce the water consumption for condensation of secondary steam from vacuum apparatus but reduce capital costs for construction of the recirculated water system and also to reduce operating expenses are proposed.
Key words: recirculating water supply, cooling towers, cooling, sugar production.
1. Polivanova T. V. Povyshenie nadezhnosti raboty sistem vodosnabzheniya i vodootvedeniya sakharnykh zavodov [Improvement of operational reliability of water supply and water disposal systems of sugar plants]. Kursk, Yugo-Zap. gos. un-t Publ., 2012. 144 p. (In Russian).
2. Polivanova T. V., Frolov K. A., Polivanova S. A. Improvement of wastewater treatment technologies of sugar plants with the purpose of increasing the ecological safety of the environment. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 2, pp. 26-27. (In Russian).
3. Zhurba M. G., Sokolov L. I., Govorova Zh. M. Vodosnabzhenie. Proektirovanie sistem i sooruzheniy [Water supply. Designing of systems and facilities]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2003. 288 p. (In Russian).
4. Sorokin A. I. Oborotnoe vodosnabzhenie sakharnykh zavodov [Recirculating water supply of sugar plants]. Moscow, Agropromizdat Publ., 1989. 176 p. (In Russian).
5. Spichak V. V., Bazlov V. N., Anan'eva P. A., Polivanova T. V. Vodnoe khozyaystvo sakharnykh zavodov [Water economy of sugar plants]. Kursk, GNU RNIISP Rossel'khozakademii, 2005. 167 p. (In Russian).
- NEW TECHNOLOGIES. EQUIPMENT. MATERIALS
- Study Of Operation Of Bored-Injection Inclined Piles Reinforced With A Metal Tube On The Basis Of Field Experimental Tests
- UDC 624.131:624.154
Vavzhinets J. SMOLAK, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, "PI Georeconstruction" Ltd. (Sankt Peterburg)
Abstract. Results of the experimental tests conducted with the purpose of determining the bearing capacity of inclined piles and bending moments in metal tubes in the course of reinforcement of piles are analyzed. It is established that steel tubes of piles operate enough reliably within the maximum loads applied to the pile grating during tests. Taking into account the data on measurement of deformations in pile reinforcement the way of further scientific studies with the purpose of creating the methodology of determining moments appearing in inclined piles in the course of their loading is proposed.
Key words: static pile test, moment of force, bending moments, field experiment, inclined piles.
1. Mangushev R. A., Karlov V. D., Sakharov I. I., Osokin A. I. Osnovaniya i fundamenty [Bases and foundations]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2013. 392 p. (In Russian).
2. Mangushev R. A., Panferov A. A., Osokin A. I., Konyushkov V. V. Reconstruction of the underground part of the Russian State Academic Tovstonogov Bolshoi Drama Theater in Saint-Petersburg. Geotekhnika. Teoriya i praktika. [Geotechnics. Theory and practice]. SPb, SPbGASU Publ., 2013. 239 p. (In Russian).
3. Pashkin E. M. Inzhenerno-geologicheskaya diagnostika deformatsiy pamyatnikov arkhitektury [Engineering-geological diagnostics of architectural monuments deformations]. SPb, PI "Georekonstruktsiya", 2013. 327 p. (In Russian).
4. Czaplicki J., Derlacz M. Mikropale do posadawiania i wzmacniania fundamentţw. Seminarium IBDiM i PZWFS - Warszawa, 22.04.2009. Fundamenty Palowe 2009. (In Polish).
5. Klosinski B. Mikropale - stan techniki i perspektywy. Nowoczesne Budownictwo Inzynieryjne, Krakţw, 05-06 2011, pp. 72-76. (In Polish).
6. Osokin A. I., Sbitnev A. V., Serebryakova A. B., Tatarinov S. V. Features of installing cast in situ piles in soft soils. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2006, no. 6, pp. 50-52. (In Russian).
- FOREIGN EXPERIENCE
- Advanced Inspection Technologies Of Pipelines Of Water Supply And Water Disposal Systems
- UDC 621.644(-87)
Vladimir A. ORLOV, e-mail: email@example.com, Irina S. DEJINA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Moscow State University of Civil Engineering
Abstract. The issues of application efficiency of modern digital means of teleinspection with high resolution, making it possible to receive the three-dimensional image of the objects - individual failure sections of the pipeline network - are considered Three-dimensional and scanned images of defects on the inner surface of pipelines make it easier to adopt decisions on localization of damages in favor of the corresponding methods of trenchless renovation. The device and principles of operation of telediagnostics means are presented; comparison of different diagnostic systems of the inner pipeline surface is made.
Key words: diagnostics, pipelines, defects, repair.
1. Khramenkov S. V. Strategiya modernizatsii vodoprovodnoy seti [Strategy of water supply network modernization]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 2005. 398 p. (In Russian).
2. Orlov V. A. Vosstanovlenie truboprovodov s pomoshch'yu vnutrennikh zashchitnykh pokrytiy [Restoration of pipelines with help of inner protective coatings]. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2010, no. 1, pp. 35-36. (In Russian).
3. Pinguet J.-F., Meynardie G. Reseaux d'assainissement: du diagnostic a la rehabilitation. Eau, industry, nuisances, 2006, no. 295, pp. 39-43.
4. Kuliczkowski A., Kuliczkowska E., Zwierzchowska A. Technologie beswykopowe w inzeynierii srodowiska. Kielce. Wydawnictwo Seidel-Przywecki Sp., 2010. 735 p.
5. Zwierzchowska A. Technologie bezwykopowej budowy sieci gazowych, wodociagowych i kanalizacyjnych. Politechnika swietokrzyska, 2006. 180 p.
6. Orlov V. A., Meshkova N. I. Ul'trazvukovaya sistema Piglet. Vnutrenniy osmotr i prochistka truboprovodov. Tekhnologii mira, 2012, no. 5, pp. 43-44.
7. Zwierzchowska A. Optymalizacja doboru metod bezwykopowej budowy. Politechnika swietokrzyska, 2003. 160 p.
8. 2. Santiago A., Durango M. Most Advanced Technology for Pipeline Inspection in the World: See, Measure and Navigate in 3D Through Pipes and Manholes. International No-Dig 2012. Sao Paulo. Brasil, 12-14 November 2012.